Burien Chevrolet

Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5Overall Rating 4.5000025/5rating 4.5000025
Overall Rating 2.2500025/5Overall Rating 2.2500025/5rating 2.2500025rating 2.2500025rating 2.2500025
WILLIAM S. on 05/24/2017
"Figured stuff out that other places couldn't "
When my truck was having issues I took it to 2 other mechanics who each said they could not find anything wrong and to wait until the engine light came on and bring it back. Brought it to Burien Chevrolet and they figured everything out in no time. Now it runs great and I'm coming here from now on.
Vehicle: GMC YUKON
Service Date: 05/20/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 03:40 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/24/2017

We appreciate your kind words, William. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care.

CARL B. on 05/24/2017
" Just an oil change "
Got my regular service got my vehicle washed and done before it was supposed to be done and they reprogrammed my new remote for nothing
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 02:43 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/24/2017

Carl, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for choosing Burien Chevrolet for your vehicle needs.

BASHEER M. on 05/24/2017
"Great service "
Nice
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CRUZE
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 02:29 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/24/2017

We appreciate the positive feedback, Basheer! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

ROBIN E. on 05/19/2017
"Consistently excellent"
Always kind and helpful.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SONIC
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 09:26 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/21/2017

We appreciate the kind words, Robin. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

CORYLEE R. on 05/19/2017
"They take you in and get you out. "
I went in for a walk-in inspection and they took care of my Camaro in no time. Aired up the tires to the right pressure for a smoother ride. They even washed and vacuumed it for me.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CAMARO
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 07:00 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/21/2017

Corylee, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for choosing Burien Chevrolet for your vehicle needs.

JOHN S. on 05/18/2017
"Efficient, quick service"
Vehicle: GMC CANYON
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 04:10 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/18/2017

Thank you so much for your review, John! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that we could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again!

JIM F. on 05/17/2017
"Excellent Service"
My car died and I had to jump start it to get it to the dealership. Once there, my loaner car was wating for me so I had NO WAiT!!!!
This was a Saturday so I received a call on Monday after the diagnostics was completed.
I picked my car up Tuesday morning and my car was washed, vacuumed and waiting for me.
These guys are the best!!!!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CAPTIVA
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017 05:12 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/18/2017

We appreciate your kind words, Jim. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care.

PETER C. on 05/12/2017
"Great service!"
Friendliness of everyone. Willingness to see to my needs, and listen to me. Fair price.
Vehicle: PONTIAC VIBE
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 03:07 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/14/2017

We appreciate the kind words, Peter. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

OMAR H. on 05/11/2017
"Promt Services "
Everybody knew exactly what they were doing, had knowledge and helpful, did exactly what I expected plus went the extra mile to meet my satisfaction, I'll keep doing business with them.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET S-10
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 08:59 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/14/2017

At Burien Chevrolet, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent visit. Thank you for your great review!

DOUGLAS R. on 05/11/2017
"Service was courteous and reliable."
We have 2 Chevy Volts, one in Seattle and one in Kona. Aside from not explaining that charging the vehicle at its normal outlet does not prevent the 12v battery from dying after a seasonal absence, the service from Burien far exceeds that in Kona, so we appreciate having a reliable place for our card.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET VOLT
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 02:19 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/11/2017

Douglas, we appreciate you for letting others know about your experience at Burien Chevrolet. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

RICHARD T. on 05/10/2017
"good service and good car price"
I got a good price on my car and have used the service and it been good so far.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TRAX
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 10:01 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/10/2017

Richard, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers. Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. We look forward to seeing you again!

RESEDA B. on 05/09/2017
"Windshield Replacement "
So, far I am pleased with the outcome of my service. No leaks have been detected from many rainy days. Also, staff was very nice and the service was completed efficiently. I liked that my car was washed very well and my floors were vacuumed well.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SPARK
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 02:25 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/09/2017

Reseda, I’m glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for choosing Burien Chevrolet for your vehicle needs.

Best, Nick Anderson nick@burienchevrolet.com, (206) 923-8899

SHIRLEY C. on 05/05/2017
"Oil chg visit"
We have been going there since 2004. She could not find us in computer. First time ever, wasted allot of our time. There were other cust serv employees that could have helped but they were more interested in joking with other employees instead of working.
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 02:55 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/08/2017

Shirley, we appreciate your feedback regarding your recent experience. We don't want to lose a loyal customer or miss out on the opportunity to grow as a company. I'd like the chance to speak with you and hear your feedback regarding your visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely, Nick Anderson nick@burienchevrolet.com, (206) 923-8836

KAREN S. on 05/05/2017
" Certified purchase 1 month check-up"
They did my check my up and got my car all washed and vacuumed I an hour. Very courteous lady, Sarah, helped me. She showed me how to use my in car I found to check on oil life etc.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET EQUINOX
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 02:24 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/08/2017

Thanks for this great review, Karen! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate Sarah and the rest of the service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

SECILY T. on 05/05/2017
"staff was very helpful and attentive"
staff was very helpful and attentive
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MALIBU
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 11:10 AM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/08/2017

Secily, thank you so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team was very helpful and attentive during your visit. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs!

LOUIS M. on 05/03/2017
"the teamwork among workers"
every thing aok
Vehicle: CHEVROLET BOLT EV
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017 03:24 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/03/2017

We appreciate the positive feedback, Louis! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

KAREN T. on 05/03/2017
"This was is a great place to take your vehicle"
I have always been satisfied with the work done at burien chevrolet. The staff is friendly and work gets done in a timely manor
Vehicle: DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017 02:27 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/03/2017

Thanks for your kind words, Karen! We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. We look forward to serving you again!

AARON M. on 05/02/2017
"You are just down the street"
The complimentary wash could use some work, I don't expect perfection, and I'm willing to wait for a good job. I bring my truck to Chevrolet because I want expert service, if I wanted mediocre I'd go to a small local shop. Make me proud I brought my truck to you. I will still use your services but expect better.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 06:24 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/03/2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Aaron. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don’t hesitate to call us if you’d like to discuss them in greater detail.

THOMAS O. on 05/02/2017
"Experts at every turn"
The service I received at Burien Chevrolet was fast, friendly and efficent. They even told me about a service recommendation from Chevy that was not required. They could have just left it alone but they went out of their way to make sure the job was done right.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MALIBU
Review Created: 05/02/2017 01:21 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/03/2017

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Burien Chevrolet satisfied. We look forward to serving you again!

PAULA P. ReScore Review on 05/02/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Update on initial review"
I have been contacted by management since my initial review and do have to say they tried their best to rectify the situation. It is unfortunate that I had this situation, but the subsequent communication by Burien Chevrolet has restored my faith. As my initial review stated, I have never had issues in the past and always received great car & customer service. So I think I would give them another chance given they way they resolved the situation. :)
Review Created: 05/01/2017 02:19 PM

"Sergio is a nightmare. Worst customer service."
I had a horrible experience this time with the customer service received from the service department. Too much to type in this review, but both the sales and service manager said they would call me about it today and haven't yet. So clearly the horrible customer service given by Sergio in their service department is acceptable by management and customers aren't as valued as expected. I have been a service department customer for years and had never had an issue in the past. However the way this current situation has been handled will have me looking elsewhere for my Chevrolet service needs in the future. Take your chances here if you want to!
Review Created: 05/01/2017 02:19 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/01/2017

Paula, we appreciate your feedback regarding your recent experience. We don't want to lose a loyal customer or miss out on the opportunity to grow as a company. I'd like the chance to speak with you and hear your feedback regarding your visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely, Nick Anderson nick@burienchevrolet.com, (206) 923-8836

Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 05/03/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Paula. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delighted to know that your concern was addressed properly. We look forward to working with you again and if there are other things you need assistance with, do not hesitate to contact us at any time.