Burien Chevrolet

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
STEVE R. on 04/28/2017
"Very professional"
On time quality work
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 02:37 PM
JAMES L. on 04/28/2017
"Amazing as usual"
Burien Chevrolet always takes such great care of me and never disappoints. Thank you again and again!!!!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SONIC
Quick service
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 06:06 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/27/2017

Thanks for the great feedback, Robert! I am pleased that our staff was able to provide you with a quick service experience. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your car.

JORDEN M. on 04/26/2017
"Very Helpful!"
Thank you for for the shuttle back and forth to work!!!
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 03:00 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/27/2017

Jorden, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the shuttle we provided. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care!

CLIFFORD K. on 04/25/2017
"Great Mechanics but the analysis you did on my car failed big time"
My first analysis was 2200.00 and then the following day it changed to timing chain replacement and then the following day the added fuel tank vapor sensor needed to be replaced. So the ending estimate was 3200.00 I understand when things need to be replaced but lets get it right the first time
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CAMARO
Service Date: 04/22/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 02:42 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Clifford. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit.

Sincerely, Nick Anderson nick@burienchevrolet.com, (206) 923-8836

ROBERT R. on 04/21/2017
" manager's promise."
Burien Chev honored a past managers promise.
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 07:11 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/22/2017

Robert, we appreciate you for letting others know about your experience at Burien Chevrolet. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

WILLIAM P. on 04/19/2017
"Awesome work"
Installimg rock shield on chevy cruzr
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 05:55 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/20/2017

William, thanks for giving us the opportunity to service your Chevrolet Cruze. I am happy to hear that everything went well for you. Drive safely.

TRACY T. on 04/19/2017
"Brakes"
Always professional and friendly.
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 03:11 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/20/2017

Tracy, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing professional and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values. Give us a call if you have any further questions!

JESSEP B. on 04/18/2017
"Quick & easy! No muss, no fuss!"
As always whenever I check in my car for regular inspections or whatnot it's quick & easy. :)
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 02:45 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/18/2017

Thanks for the great feedback, Jessep! I am pleased that our staff was able to provide you with a quick and easy service experience. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your car.

MARIE L. on 04/18/2017
"Quick Service"
Yes I would!
Everyone is very helpful!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SONIC
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 12:33 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Marie. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care.

JON O. on 04/17/2017
"My Buick Regal is recalled ofter. However, you have always been so nice....Monica is the greatest!"
The best service around! Karl, Monica, Frank and all the boys/girls in the back. Wish I did not have to have a lemon on a Buick...Would love to have that Blue Corvette.....Elizabeth (like the queen)>
Vehicle: BUICK REGAL
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 05:21 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/17/2017

Thanks for the great feedback, Jon! We're very happy that Karl, Monica, Frank and the rest of the team were there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

ANDREA R. on 04/16/2017
"Always fantastic service!"
Thank you for always taking such great care of our vehicles. Twenty five years and counting!
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/16/2017 07:28 AM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/16/2017

Thank you for the amazing review, Andrea! We can't tell you enough how much your customer loyalty means to us. We are very happy that we've had the opportunity to service you over the last twenty-five years and we look forward to the next coming years! We truly thank you again and we'll see you again soon!

MARCUS S. on 04/15/2017
"Great work and easy to work with"
Outstanding work and using the shuttle and flexibility with pickup after hours contributed to a great experience
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 11:03 AM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/15/2017

Marcus, it is wonderful to hear that our staff at Burien Chevrolet was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us.

KAREN D. on 04/13/2017
"Burien Chevrolet"
Great customer service, as usual
Vehicle: GMC TERRAIN
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 04:13 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/15/2017

Thank you so much for your review, Karen! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that we could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again!

ELIZABETH W. on 04/08/2017
"Service and people were great, wait was (as always) really long"
Every time I bring my car in for a service, the same thing happens: The people are great. The wait is ridiculous (1 hour to tell me you couldn't find the part you ordered for me?! 1.5 hours to program a key fob?!). Sometimes the problem isn't fixed, but I do have an electric car and apparently those are really hard to diagnose and work on. The only thing that keeps me coming back here, honestly, is the fact that the customer service is always friendly, earnest, honest (well, except for the jerk who sold me this vehicle and straight up lied about several things), and upbeat.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SPARK
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/08/2017 08:16 AM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/10/2017

Elizabeth, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don’t hesitate to call us if you’d like to discuss them in greater detail.

JAMES S. on 04/07/2017
"2016 Malibu"
everyone was helpful and knew their jobs
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017 09:18 AM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/07/2017

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so happy to hear that our team came together and took great care of you. Please reach out if you need anything! Sincerely, Nick Anderson nick@burienchevrolet.com, (206) 923-8899

SEAD C. on 04/05/2017
" change oil and filter,tire,belts,allfluids,air f filter,reset servicereminder.....Plac is GREAt!!!"
I am very sucesefui. A people so gratefuul, exept voshing car.
Service Date: 04/03/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 07:25 AM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/06/2017

Thank you for your feedback, Sead. I’m very happy to hear that your experience was nothing short of exceptional. Our staff and customers are very important to us and we want to be able to provide them with the kind of service they deserve. Come and see us again!

DAVID J. on 04/04/2017
"Disappointed"
I purchased a new Chev Spark approx 8 months ago. I decided to come back to the Burien dealer to see if I could trade it in and get another car. After spending 2 hours of looking for a car, filling out paper, running a credit report, the sales person let me know that I was too upside down on my car to trade it in. I put down $3,000 when I got the Spark. (the cost of the car was approx $23,000) He said the value of my car was $7,500. To save time on the sales persons time and the cust. time check the credit first like purchasing a home. By doing that you know if you even qualify to purchase a car. It;s very frustrating and disappointing to pick a car, fill out all of the paper work and spend my valuable time for the salesman to say "I'm sorry but you're too upside down to purchase a car". (a long with my credit challenges. (but my credit score was the same as when I purchased the car and put down $3,000.) Why has the value of my car gone down $15,500 dollars in just 8 months??? The reason, I was STUPID and paid too much for the car. I should have purchased a used car. It would have been a lot cheaper and the value wouldn't have gone down so much. So I'm stuck with a car i'm not satisfied with, paid too much for and not able to trade it in. Judt call me "STUPID DAVE". Thanks a jot.....
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SPARK
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 08:54 AM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/04/2017

David, I am sorry to hear you did not have a pleasant experience with Burien Chevrolet. It would mean a lot to our dealership if you could give me an opportunity to do my best in making things better. I would greatly appreciate if you can contact me to help me understand the situation.

Sincerely, Lloyd Roper lloyd@burienchevrolet.com, (206) 923-8836

DONALD H. on 04/03/2017
"Terrible"
I took my 2012 Chevy Equinox in with a check engine light. I paid over $500 to fix a problem. After I paid I got my car back. Before I left the dealership the check engine light was still on. I went back inside and was told I could drive away. Not even 3 days later the same problem exists. Not only do they have no sympathy for this, they won't own up to their mistakes. I would never use them again but I am trying to get them to fix my problem. They are the worst and their Customer service Manager Nick Anderson sees you as a transaction instead of a human! Don't us them!!!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET EQUINOX
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 04/03/2017 01:00 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/04/2017

Hi Donny,

I’m sorry to hear about your negative experience with our service department. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers. I am very concerned with the way we have made you feel and would like to discuss it further with you. I would like to come up with a possible solution as well. Thank you for your feedback. Please call me at (206)243-5800 so we can discuss.

Best,

Nick Anderson

TRI N. on 03/31/2017
"Great service visit!"
Brought in my car for one of the free service visits included with the purchase. I got the typical niceties such as a vacuum and quick car wash but the attention to my experience was key to my enjoyable experience. My consultant, Karl, was already scheduling me for a shuttle ride home so I didn't need to wait around for my car but thanks to feedback from the mechanics, he stated I could be done in 2-3 hrs. I figured, I'll kill some time and go shopping for a few hours. Sure enough, I got a phone call about 2.5 hrs later and my car was ready for pickup. Attentive and punctual.
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 06:53 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 04/01/2017

Hi Tri and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Karl as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again!