Burien Chevrolet

Sun 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
14400 1st Ave South
Burien, WA 98168
(206) 243-5800
About At Burien Chevrolet, we know what our customers want, which is why we carry all of the latest models, with a variety of options, packages and colors. Burien Chevrolet is the largest GM Certified Used Vehicle Chevrolet Dealership in Western Washington*; and we are also the largest selling Chevrolet Volt Hybrid dealership in the entire Pacific Northwest, including Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and Montana! We welcome you to visit our dealership in Burien, and test drive the award winning Chevy Cruze, hot Spark & Sonic, popular Malibu, all-new Impala, Equinox, Camaro and Corvette. If a truck is what you need, we have many models of Silverado as well as the Colorado or the versatile Tahoe, Suburban and Traverse. We are a full-line Chevy Commercial dealership as well, when it comes time for your business to upgrade its fleet, work vehicles or Express Cargo Vans. #1 in Western Washington*; we're not far from where you are!
[*Source: General Motors Regional Office, 12/312012.]
DAVID K. in Renton, WA on 04/17/2014
Scheduling appointments is fast, easy. The Service and Parts people are friendly and helpful. Relaxing waiting area. I Highly recommend Burien Toyota.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS
Vehicle: TOYOTA VENZA
Review Created: 04/17/2014 03:17 PM
SHARON D. in Milton, WA on 04/17/2014
Quick and Professional
Brought my car in on very short notice. They were able to take car of my request quickly and professional. Would be glad to recommend their service
Vehicle: CHEVROLET PRIZM
Service Date: 04/08/2014
Review Created: 04/17/2014 03:11 PM
JOHN E. in Seattle, WA on 04/17/2014
Helpful, friendly, and knowledgable
Really enjoyed the experience, scheduling, bringing in my car, dealing with the mechanic, and paying the fee. A little expensive, but beside paying a little more than usual, they provide excellent service.
Vehicle: TOYOTA COROLLA
Service Date: 04/11/2014
Review Created: 04/17/2014 02:20 PM
DAVID L. in Sea Tac, WA on 04/16/2014
purchased new battery
I walked into Burien Chevrolet with no appointment and was immediately provided service without delay. Everyone was professional and inquired if I had been helped. all and all it was a as I am accustomed to being treated when I am out spending my money.
Vehicle: CADILLAC SEVILLE
Service Date: 04/11/2014
Review Created: 04/16/2014 08:37 AM
PETER R. in Kent, WA on 04/15/2014
Good customer service
Did my request with no drama
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY
Service Date: 04/09/2014
Review Created: 04/15/2014 02:53 PM
LEAH T. in Seattle, WA on 04/08/2014
Smoothest car buying experience I've ever had!
Aaron Wilmot was very friendly and not pushy at all. After shopping around at 4 other dealerships who were giving me ridiculous offers and laughing at my budget Aaron at Burien Chevy went straight to business and was able to get right to my budget! He was very friendly, professional and serious with me when it came down to numbers to work at getting me the best deal. I could tell he really wanted to help me get the best deal without being pushy which seems to be hard to come by in sales. So I really appreciated that and in the end knew when I was done shopping around to make sure I got a great used mini SUV, that I really wanted to give him my business because he earned it!
Erin in finance was very helpful, real and friendly too!
Thanks Burien Chevrolet!
Vehicle: JEEP LIBERTY
Sales Date: 04/03/2014
Review Created: 04/08/2014 11:59 PM
Friendly and courteous
The staff was friendly and courteous. I was told what they did and what they recommended I have done.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CAVALIER
Service Date: 04/03/2014
Review Created: 04/08/2014 09:59 PM
Time saver
Thanks for bringing my car to me . With multiple jobs time means everything. Having the repair fixed while I'm at work and having it parked and ready to go to my next job was a life saver
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TAHOE
Service Date: 04/03/2014
Review Created: 04/07/2014 09:25 AM
JEFF J. in Seattle, WA on 04/06/2014
Quick friendly and thorough
Theron was very communicative, returned calls immediately, answered all questions, was very straight forward, and they got the work done efficiently and left my car looking shinier than I've ever seen it.
Vehicle: PONTIAC VIBE
Service Date: 04/02/2014
Review Created: 04/06/2014 09:03 PM
JERE T. in Sea Tac, WA on 04/04/2014
Theron Whitby makes thew place great.
It is reassuring to know I can bring my car in for service and know I can depend on Theron's advice.He has my full trust.
Vehicle: PONTIAC VIBE
Service Date: 04/01/2014
Review Created: 04/04/2014 09:36 AM
NOEL M. in Seattle, WA on 04/04/2014
Helpful and very genuine Staff,
Buy or leasing a car can be stressful, so when it came to trading out my vehicle, I was grateful to have done so with the team at Burien Chevrolet. It helped I new what I wanted, having previously had 2 hatchbacks,a truck and finally a station wagon. I decided to purchased a Chevy Sonic LS. I came to the table with what I wanted and the sales team showed me what best fi my budget. From greeting to finance I was informed through out the process, there communication always felt genuine. I hope to continue my relationship with them.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SONIC
Sales Date: 03/30/2014
Review Created: 04/04/2014 08:48 AM
JASON E. in Seattle, WA on 03/30/2014
2007 chevy cobalt.
I can't say how nice and professional the people who work at Burien Chevrolet are. I have purchased 2 vehicles with them in the past 3 months. They are both wonderful cars and i will continue to purchase and refer them as a great place to buy a car or truck.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET COBALT
Sales Date: 03/24/2014
Review Created: 03/30/2014 07:43 PM
Excellent customer service , friendly , outgoing
This is a very great dealership they do eveything they can to help get the right car in your budget and needs , also they go over and beyond for their customers . they have great mangers that help you to the best of their ablities.
Vehicle: PONTIAC G6
Sales Date: 02/27/2014
Review Created: 03/30/2014 01:10 PM
RON T. in Burien, WA on 03/28/2014
Great Customer Service
I had already taken my older (1997) car to two mechanics who were unable to diagnose the problem. Staff were able to diagnose it as the starter, and 6 hours later I had my only transportation back and working well. I appreciated the shuttle service as well. Would definitely return to them when I need service again.
Vehicle: SATURN SC 2DR
Service Date: 03/25/2014
Review Created: 03/28/2014 03:16 PM
DANNA D. in Burien, WA on 03/24/2014
Above and beyond
I left my car for an overnight repair, forgetting I needed it in the morning. I went in after service hours and was loaned a car for the next day.
Thanks so much!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CRUZE
Service Date: 03/18/2014
Review Created: 03/24/2014 07:56 AM
Oops hit the wrong key on the last one and it submitted before i could stop it!!!
When we came here for the 1st time for our truck service, our service was so good we decided that when we buy our next car it would be here. So we came here to check it out and left with a beautiful car that met our needs and our budget. Thanks for the great customer service again!
Sales Date: 03/23/2014
Review Created: 03/23/2014 06:39 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message