Burien Chevrolet

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
RICHARD E. on 03/25/2017
"Prompt service, friendly people, and trustworthy."
I brought my truck in for a tune-up and coolant flush/change. I immediately noticed an improvement in performance that wasn't there before. The truck runs smoother and with more power.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017 11:56 AM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/26/2017

Richard, I’m glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for choosing Burien Chevrolet for your vehicle needs.

RENEE C. on 03/24/2017
"Outstanding customer service "
Karl Albaek has great customer service skills. He listen to my concerns, and brought the repair/mechanic into the discussion and treated me fairly. Couldn't ask for better treatment.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TRUCK SUBURBAN
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 03/24/2017 05:24 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/26/2017

Hi Renee and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that Karl was there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

ERIN L. on 03/24/2017
"Employees are awesome"
Excellent service!!
Vehicle: BMW 323I
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/24/2017 02:31 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/26/2017

Thanks for your outstanding review, Erin! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

ARDIS H. on 03/23/2017
"fixed problem under warranty - fast"
fixed problem under warranty - fast
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 04:22 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/24/2017

We appreciate your kind words, Ardis. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care.

NANNETTE D. on 03/23/2017
"Good service"
They were fast and friendly
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CRUZE
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 02:44 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/24/2017

Nannette, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast and friendly customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Burien Chevrolet satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again!

PATRICIA C. on 03/21/2017
"excellent customer service"
I came in and got an appointment for the same day. That's what I call excellent customer service.
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017 07:32 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/22/2017

Thanks for your outstanding review, Patricia! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

YOHANA A. on 03/17/2017
"Same day service"
They were able to get me in the same day I called for a light bulb that needed to be replaced. Julio is always friendly, just great service
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CAMARO
Service Date: 03/16/2017
Review Created: 03/17/2017 05:20 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/18/2017

Hi Yohana and thanks for your kind words! We appreciate Julio as well as the rest of our staff and we are thrilled that they have taken care of you and accommodated your needs. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. Thank you again!

JOHN M. on 03/17/2017
"very good experiance"
techs are professional
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CORVETTE
Service Date: 03/16/2017
Review Created: 03/17/2017 02:39 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/18/2017

Thanks for your outstanding review, John! I’m glad to hear that our team was very professional! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

CRAIG R. on 03/17/2017
"Professionalism."
Clean, Professional & good communications.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
Service Date: 03/15/2017
Review Created: 03/17/2017 08:33 AM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/18/2017

Craig, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We are dedicated to provide each and every customer with a professional service experience. Your feedback is a testimony that our dedication has really paid off.

ROBERT F. on 03/16/2017
"Overall very good, but not perfect. "
As a whole the buying experience was good but at times felt rushed and high pressure. If I had not known what I wanted when I walked in I probably would have gone elsewhere.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET COLORADO
Service Date: 03/15/2017
Review Created: 03/16/2017 07:37 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/17/2017

Robert, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit.

Sincerely, Lloyd Roper lloyd@burienchevrolet.com, (206) 923-8899

BRUCE O. on 03/16/2017
"Scheduled maintenance"
Service was conducted based on normal service requirements. However, when completed my car was not washed or vacuumed. Maybe that is no longer a service provided? Additionally, do you keep the locking lug nut that may have been left after service. I cant find mine and had my wheels rotated there ;ate last year. If you could search your maintenance areas and let me know I would appreciate your efforts.
Thanks, Bruce Olmstead
Vehicle: CHEVROLET EQUINOX
Service Date: 03/08/2017
Review Created: 03/16/2017 06:31 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/17/2017

Bruce, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don’t hesitate to call us if you’d like to discuss them in greater detail.

RHONDA B. on 03/15/2017
"Good work, poor communication"
Good service and good work. My only complaint is that I have been told several times by several people over my last three visits that I would be called and I have not been called. I think if you're not going to call people, you shouldn't tell them that you will. The first two times I was told that I would be called when a part was in, and I was not. The last time I asked to be called before any work was done. I made this request to several people and was assured that I would be called. The assumption was that I wanted to know the cost before committing, but as I explained several times, that was not the reason. I had been told different things about what work needed to be done, and I wanted to know what was being done and why before any work was started. I even requested a call on the day of the service. The next call I got was that the work was done. When I said that I had requested a call before any work was done, he said that it was on warranty and was free, so I should be happy. I was happy with the work and understood in retrospect what was done and why, but again, the cost was not the issue. He later told me that he did not get the message that I wanted a call, he just got the routine go-ahead. I understand this, but again, when I am told several times that I will be called and then am not, there is some problem with the system and communication that needs to be corrected.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET VOLT
Service Date: 03/13/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017 12:19 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/16/2017

Rhonda, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don’t hesitate to call us if you’d like to discuss them in greater detail.

JEWELYA I. on 03/13/2017
"Great service"
Always consistent services.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SPARK
Service Date: 03/10/2017
Review Created: 03/13/2017 02:06 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/13/2017

Thank you so much for your review, Jewelya! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that we could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again!

FREDDIE B. on 03/10/2017
"I do give 5 stars"
Very eager to help people
Vehicle: CHEVROLET IMPALA
Service Date: 03/09/2017
Review Created: 03/10/2017 05:02 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/12/2017

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Freddie. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care.

Sincerely, Nick Anderson nick@burienchevrolet.com, (206) 923-8836

ANTWANETTE L. on 03/09/2017
"Interior detail ended with mildew scent and no heat."
I came in for an interior detail and 3 recalls being fixed. BC ended up having my car for 3 days and I have a car now that still reeks of mildew, no heat on one side of my car and a glove compartment that is broken....
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
Service Date: 03/02/2017
Review Created: 03/09/2017 08:28 AM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/10/2017

Antwanette, we sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations. At Burien Chevrolet we pride ourselves on providing top-notch service and the experience you described is not acceptable. We want to research your situation and discuss options to make things right. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can work on a solution.

Sincerely, Nick Anderson nick@burienchevrolet.com, (206) 923-8836

APRIL B. on 03/08/2017
"Friendly welcome.Friendly faces. I am listened to and heard. My need for being there is taken care of right away."
I was treated with concern and respect. Good job.
Service Date: 03/04/2017
Review Created: 03/08/2017 08:12 AM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/09/2017

April, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help.

ART J. on 03/07/2017
"Service Dept."
What makes Burien Chevrolet Service department great are the people working there. There skill set and great attitude to getting the job done right for the customer.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017 04:16 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/08/2017

Art, we appreciate your kind words about the entire service team. Thank you for choosing Burien Chevrolet for your vehicle needs.

THERON W. on 03/02/2017
"Stellar service"
Honest and thorough
Vehicle: ACURA TSX
Review Created: 03/02/2017 09:24 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/03/2017

Theron, thank you for leaving us your review. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Burien Chevrolet. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care!

HAROLD H. on 03/02/2017
"Harold Hawken -- Feb 2017 checkup"
The loaner was nice, the staff was nice. However, the problems were not fixed.
Also, the car was not vacuumed.
Review Created: 03/02/2017 08:04 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/03/2017

Harold, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit.

BRAD J. on 03/02/2017
"Recall Service"
As always, Burien Chevrolet service were timely and efficient in their work. I've been taking my vehichles to them for several years and have had nothing but good experiences. This latest visit to reprogram my 4WD was no different. John let me know everything that was being done and made sure my truck was washed(complimentary service) after they were done.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
Review Created: 03/02/2017 04:49 PM
Manager at Burien Chevrolet responded on 03/03/2017

Brad, thank you so much for the great review of your experience at our dealership and especially with John. All of the employees appreciate your loyalty to Burien Chevrolet. If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact us.