Capitol Toyota

Overall Rating 3.931817/5Overall Rating 3.931817/5Overall Rating 3.931817/5rating 3.931817rating 3.931817
Overall Rating 1.9318202/5rating 1.9318202rating 1.9318202rating 1.9318202rating 1.9318202
Steven M. on 07/24/2017
"David"
Thank you David for the great truck buying experience! David is very knowledgable,right man for the job! Ask for him at capitol Toyota!
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 07:58 PM
Linda M. on 07/24/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Capitol is a great place to buy a car"
Riley Rice was the Best car salesperson, great experience and we bought a new car.
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 10:27 AM
Steve C. on 07/20/2017
"Worst experience ever"
Billy, the sales manager was rude and even hostile. I wasn't sure I wouldn't have to fight my way out of his office. Deal done, promises made then boom 750 to 1100 more for my daughters first car. Disqusting sales experience.
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 05:40 PM
Amanda C. on 07/16/2017
"Wonderful staff"
My dad and I came in yesterday 7/15/17 to purchase my first brand new car. We had mike Brown who was absolutely wonderful answered my questions and made it as easy as possible. He made me feel right at home while there. He also talked to me and helped keep me pretty calmed down as I was extremely scared going through the process of getting a new car. I bought a 2017 RAV 4 and couldn't be happier. I hope that those that go to capital go through Mike.
Thanks for the wonderful treatment I received and all the help.
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 11:02 PM
Micah M. on 07/08/2017
"Great Place"
Colby Moses is awesome! He is an awesome guy, a hard worker, and very helpful!
Review Created: 07/08/2017 07:42 PM
Tyler N. on 07/08/2017
"Fantastic Time"
I was helped by Colby Moses, he was very friendly and nice. He made the entire experience very worthwhile. I'll definitely be coming here again
Review Created: 07/08/2017 04:21 PM
Deb T. on 07/04/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Kent Farley / great experience"
Just bought a new rav4 from Kent Farley. It's always many long, grueling hrs to buy a car, but Kent made it all a very pleasant experience. With a genuine smile and a twinkle in his eyes, he helped me thru the whole process and made sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I highly recommend him. Toyota Capitol in general was the best new car buying experience I've had. Wonderful. Didn't feel the usual high pressure you get from other dealers. Very clean office and decent array of snacks to keep you going thru the long process. I like this place.
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 11:24 AM
Susan L. on 06/30/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Kent Fairley is great salesperson."
Kent was easy to deal with and kept things on track. He will work to make sure you get the car of your dreams.
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 11:23 PM
Marty M. on 05/23/2017
"Friendly"
What can I say about Kent? Well, we was the absolute best. A real joy to deal with and everything discussed proved to be true and fair. You can't go wrong with Kent.
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 01:01 PM
Marjorie B. on 05/22/2017
"Great Experience"
My last car purchase was 15 years ago. The experience was so bad I avoided buying another car until now. Needless to say, Meredith, Christine and the folks at Capitol Toyota have totally erased that bad memory with a fantastic buying experience. Highly recommend your team. Am now a loyal customer, AND I LOVE MY RAV4!!
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 12:21 PM
David S. on 05/15/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Riley Rice Excels As A Salesman"
Riley and his team leader, Paul, gave me all of the information that I needed to trade cars. Then, they facilitated the transaction so I could get to my grandson's baseball game. I couldn't ask for better service.
Service Date: 05/07/2017
Review Created: 05/15/2017 03:58 PM
Chris S. on 04/15/2017
"Best experience ever"
We went in to see some cars around 10k and our sales rep asked great questions and got us in a very nice Toyota camery hybrid it was quick and the staff was friendly and polite thank you Billy and Gabriel we will be back for all our car needs
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 03:16 PM
Rick E. on 03/27/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great atmosphere and very friendly and courteous"
My salesman Jeff Smith was fantastic
Service Date: 03/26/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017 06:40 AM
Gloria Q. on 03/24/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Ezxellent and Courteous Servcice"
I'm in the market for a new car and decided to stop in and test drive a car. David Quezada and Billy Hamill were very patient and courteous in explaining what the different packages include. David took time to explain the different features and Billy went over the financial aspect. I truly appreciate the friendly and courteous manner in which I was treated. Thank you both, David and Billy.
Review Created: 03/24/2017 03:50 PM
Gerald S. on 03/05/2017
"Great customer service."
Purchased a new Tundra and was able to customize right there onsite. Salesman Larry Baldwin was good with us and not pushy.
Service Date: 03/04/2017
Review Created: 03/05/2017 09:51 PM
Nathan F. on 02/16/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent and friendly service "
Capitol Toyota always has friendly and a rather speedy service. When busy they get you in and out in no time. Their service advisors know exactly what I need help with and always are ready to answer my questions to help me out. I always go to capitol toyota for my maintenance on my vehicle. Thank you capitol toyota!
Review Created: 02/16/2017 04:29 PM
Milan A. on 02/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"salesman goes the extra mile"
In November 2016 we purchased a Toyota Certified Preowned 2015 Tundra at Capitol Toyota through the Costco Auto Buying Program.
The truck was advertised as having intermittent windshield wipers. When we test drove the truck, it was dry and we didn't have any reason to check the windshield wipers.
A week later during a rain storm we discovered that the truck did not have intermittent windshield wipers, and this would be a big problem in Oregon.
We went back to the dealership and explained the situation to the floor manager, Jeff Smith. We asked him, if this option could be added to the truck cost free to us.
Thanks to Jeff's negotiations with the dealership management, the intermittent windshield wipers were added to our truck for free.
We are very happy with our experience at Capitol Toyota.
Service Date: 01/19/2017
Review Created: 02/05/2017 08:02 PM
Jerame K. on 01/19/2017
"Service was great!"
Jason was great. Was funny, but helped me get my truck serviced and the mechanic found a couple of things wrong with my truck. Instead of just selling me things they took me out and showed me what was wrong. Very happy with my visit to capitols service department.
Service Date: 01/19/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017 01:54 PM
Shay D. on 10/23/2016
"Just what i wanted"
I bought a car from Capitol Toyota back in may and unfortunately it was totalled. I did some research online before visiting the dealership both on the toyota website and capitols web site so i knew exactly what i wanted. When i went to the store i was greated by Gabe. He listened to me when i was telling him what i wanted and wanted to help me get exactly that. We looked at a few Toyota Rav 4's and found the perfect one just like what i had wanted. Gabe tooke the time to answer all of my questions and go over the features i thought were important. After we drove it he took me through the service department to have me meet one of the guys that would help me maintain my car. The purchase of my Rav 4 was super easy, a lot easier than i had expected, he introduced me to his manager Billy who helped make sure the transaction went smoothly. Mike in the business department helped wrap things up going over a few options for me and making sure all the documents were correct. When i was all done the Rav was waiting for me all cleaned and gassed up. We went over a few important features once more because Gabe wanted to make sure i was comfortable ith my new car! Overall experience was excellent. Thanks Capitol
Service Date: 10/01/2016
Review Created: 10/23/2016 10:17 AM
STEVEN H. on 09/21/2016
"Top notch service"
My stay was about 30 minutes, got some high quality coffee and the local paper. The vibe is friendly yet efficient.
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS