Chequered Flag Automotive

David H. on 08/05/2017
"radiator broke"
Great service as always - Scott got me in to fix my radiator, even thought he had a full garage of cars to be fixed - I've used Chequered Flag for many years and would not go anywhere else for service on my car
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda6
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 01:09 PM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 08/08/2017

Thank you David! It is always challenging when balancing a large workload of classic cars and daily driver type cars. Thankfully we could shuffle a few cars around to get your Mazda repaired quickly.

Gail A. on 07/28/2017
" I have used this garage for many many years. I have never been disappointed with their workmanship. Friendly and professional."
This visit was for an inspection before taking a vacation. The guys at Chequered always take great care of my car in a timely fashion at a fair price.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKZ
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 06:04 AM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 07/28/2017

Thank you for your patronage. We always love the cookie bribery... We mean your thoughtfulness towards everyone here at the shop! We sincerely hope you have a pleasant trip.

Robert T. on 07/25/2017
"profesinal , fair pricing and they have your ride back when promised."
I've been there twice for some hard to find repairs/ installations and could not be happier with the results.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 01:21 AM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks again for the comments. Round two has been completed and round three of the upgrades is just around the corner...

Robert T. on 06/27/2017
"Good People and good work. "
I could ask for a better experience , the people are great and so is there work. It Was hard to find someone to take this on without making it sound like an expensive endeavor but Scott was very knowledgeable and got it done without all the drama. Already have more work for them in the near future. RT.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 02:22 AM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 06/27/2017

Not to criticize, but the could instead of the intended couldn't scared us at first! We are pleased that you are happy with the outcome of the custom fabrication work on your Ram. We are ready to take on part two as soon as the parts come off of back order...

Bishop T. on 06/19/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"1976 MG Midget"
My car presented a very real challenge following an engine rebuild. Scott did not hesitate to undertake measures to remedy what seemed to be insurmountable problems. I tell you this... It is times like this when a proprietor's integrity and sense of fairness is put to the test.

The results were nothing short of stellar, and as a result of a most difficult challenge, leaves me proclaiming this establishment
as THE place you want to entrust your vehicle for repairs and preventive maintenance.
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 05:36 PM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 06/27/2017

Thank you Bishop. Challenging is an understatement! We were looking for places to pack this one with explosives... Cooler heads prevailed and lots of ideas / work later, we had everything under control. This was a perfect example that even the vehicle manufacturers don't get it right sometimes. Thank you for your confidence in our abilities and desire to make everything right.

Brian P. on 06/14/2017
Brian said they provided good service and he had no problems.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you for the feedback Brian. Yours was a tough one to solve with multiple issues and multiple actions to resolve the problems. This one was truly a test of our skills to get to the root cause(s) and make them go away!

Jimmy G. on 05/27/2017
"Great service"
Vehicle: Jaguar XK8
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 07:10 AM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 05/30/2017

Thanks Jimmy. Lets us know how the Jag behaves when you get a chance...

Larry N. on 05/26/2017
"Great Visit"
Scott did his usual awesome job and pointed out some other areas that need attention on my car. Always a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Chequered Flag.
Vehicle: MG MGB
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 04:27 AM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 05/30/2017

Thanks Larry! As usual it is our pleasure to maintain one of your beautiful MGB's. I hope your long distance road trip goes smoothly!

Jose R. on 05/25/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent"
Excellent Service. Very Professional. A++++++
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 05/25/2017 08:57 AM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 05/30/2017

Thank you Jose, for choosing us to keep your vehicles up and running!

Larry H. on 05/13/2017
"Always great work - Done quick and right the first time "
Very quick and correct work .. Always does the best work without issues ..
Vehicle: Jaguar XJ6
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017 03:21 AM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 05/13/2017

Thanks Larry. We try very hard to do exactly what you just said we did. It definitely helps that you trust us to do whatever is needed. Great customers rule!

John T. on 04/29/2017
"Trusted"
Always professional. Always fair. I trust Scott completely and always recommend Chequered Flag.
Vehicle: BMW 325Ci
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 05:21 AM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you John! We appreciate and value your business including your family members, friends, and 1/2 of your subdivision...

Krystal L. on 04/28/2017
Krystal said the business provides great service.
Vehicle: Infiniti M37
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 05/01/2017

Thanks! It means a lot to hear that from you.

Max H. on 04/17/2017
"GTO Performs better than new!"
A few months back, Scott and Team were referred to me and after a few conversations handed them my 1967 GTO. The challenge was to replace the old tired Pontiac 400 engine with a Grimes Twister 400 engine that outputs 414 hp and 462 lbs/torque, cleaned up the engine bay area and installed wires and other equipment to look show quality, added ceramic headers, upgraded the braking system to be able to “stop” :) , got the tranny to stop leaking, installed Vintage Air A/C (because it’s hot in GA), added some trim to the body and a few other miscellaneous items. Took the car back for follow-up rechecks and tuning. All this service was conducted with quality and care. Very much appreciated by me. However, for my wife? She asks as to why is the car so loud and how come I need new tires… My thanks to the Chequered Flag Automotive Team!
Vehicle: Pontiac GTO
Service Date: 03/07/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 12:32 PM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/19/2017

Thanks Max! We are glad you like the results of all of the TLC. When are we going to up the tire size a bit to handle all of those new found ponies?

Chris B. on 04/07/2017
Chris said he always receives exceptional service. He leaves confident in the work performed. All of his questions were answered.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/19/2017

Thank you Chris. We try hard to make certain you and your entire family leave here feeling the same way!

Craig H. on 04/05/2017
"Trustworthy Automotive Experts"
I would recommend Scott and his team to all of my friends and family because of the great customer, reliability, and trustworthiness. Great Job as usual
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 12:48 PM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/07/2017

Thank you for the kind remarks and the referrals Craig. It is a pleasure to serve you.

Bruce M. on 03/10/2017
"Great service"
This shop knows what they are doing and offers great service and reasonable pricing.
Vehicle: Jaguar XJ8
Service Date: 03/09/2017
Review Created: 03/10/2017 01:07 PM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 03/13/2017

Thanks Bruce! We try hard to please everyone...

Don Z. on 01/28/2017
Don says Scott has always treated him well. He explains everything in detail and always calls him to let him know what he will be doing beforehand.
Vehicle: MG MGB
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 01/28/2017
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 02/07/2017

Thanks Don! We try hard to do exactly what you have just said every time...

Steve O. on 01/11/2017
Steve said he likes this business, they are thorough and honest.
Vehicle: Chevrolet El Camino
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 01/11/2017
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 01/13/2017

Thanks Steve! It is awesome having great customers like you and your daughter!!!

David S. on 01/09/2017
"Consistently good value"
I always feel like I get a good value for my money. Practical advice and good work. Thanks!
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/09/2017 07:15 AM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 01/10/2017

Thank you David! We try very hard to make sure that you receive the same level of service every time you are here. Loyal customers like you make our job that much easier...

Rebecca G. on 01/01/2017
"Oil change"
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/01/2017 05:40 PM
Scott B. at Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 01/02/2017

Thanks Ms Rebecca!!! We are glad we could be there for you, even if the need was small.