Kevin R. on 02/17/2017
Kevin said the business is always very responsive to his needs.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017
Brian H. on 02/17/2017
Brian said the business took care of everything they said they were going to do and did it quickly.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017
Jerry B. on 02/13/2017
Spoke with Joann. She said they're very friendly and helpful. They've been using this business for quite a few years.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 02/16/2017

Thank you Joann! I think it's been 15+ years that you and your family have been coming in here. We appreciate your business.

Kira T. on 02/11/2017
Kira said the price ended up being a little higher than she was quoted but her vehicle is running great.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 02/08/2017
Review Created: 02/11/2017
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 02/16/2017

Hello Kira I spoke with Josh about your visit here at Colchin Auto. He told me everything you guys talked about. We really want you to feel comfortable here. This shop is like no other in that we have a great group of professionals that love guiding people through their car problems. So please stay in contact with us - we're here to help.

Lee J. on 02/07/2017
"The best auto service!"
Whether you need an oil change or auto maintenance, you can count on Colchin Automotive for top notch service and repair work at a fair price. Plus, they are not going to charge you for work you don't need.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 12:28 PM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 02/10/2017

Lee - as always it's a pleasure to work for you and Linda. Your cars are so clean that we don't even get to look like mechanics after working on them! Keep up the good work and thanks for the review!

Jessica T. on 02/05/2017
"Colchin Automotive"
Everyone at Colchin is wonderful, they provide thorough services for your vehicle and make appropriate recommendations for future service.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 02/03/2017
Review Created: 02/05/2017 11:07 AM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 02/10/2017

Jessica thank you so much for the high marks. Please know that we are just a phone call away if you ever notice a mistake or communication error. Thanks for giving us the chance to work for you.

Craig B. on 02/01/2017
Craig said they provided good customer service and they did get his main problem fixed. However, they failed to fix the leak on his passenger's side floorboard. He also said he ended up with a gouge in his bumper but that could have been caused by the person who towed the vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 01/23/2017
Review Created: 02/01/2017
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 02/10/2017

Hello Craig and thank you for spending a few minutes with me on the phone today. Sorry for the mis-communication on the windshiled leak but we'll get that solved at your next visit. Also please remind me to have a look at the bumper to see if we can repair it to make it less noticable.

Ed R. on 01/28/2017
"Professional, Proficient, and Pro-customer."
Years ago, we used several different mechanics until we heard about Colchin Automotive. We liked the fact that Colchin was family-owned and had been in business for decades. The entire experience is positive from the time you walk in the door. Todd's team educates each customer so that he or she can make informed decisions. Colchins also stresses the importance of maintenance so that your vehicle gets you safely where you need to go for many years. Needless to say, we are customers for life!
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 01/28/2017 10:48 AM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 02/10/2017

Ed - Wow! I don't know what to say other than thank you. This sort of feedback makes the tough times worth while.

Richard H. on 01/28/2017
"Reliable"
Recommend to many friends and family
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 01/28/2017 06:12 AM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 02/10/2017

Richard, can't thank you enough for the confidence you have in our service. We've got your back so let us know how we can help when the time comes. Thank you again!

Mark H. on 01/27/2017
"Great service quick and friendly "
Very accommodating!!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 01/27/2017 04:03 PM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 02/10/2017

Mark thank you for taking the time to review us! Please let us know when the truck is ready for more service.

Jeff A. on 01/21/2017
Jeff said they are professional, have speedy service, and are interested in helping him get back on the road.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 01/18/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2017
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 02/10/2017

Jeff thank you for giving Colchin Auto the chance to work for you. Thank you for the review.

Will A. on 01/20/2017
Will said they were good at what they did. They were honest and he suggested they keep up the good work.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 01/12/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 02/10/2017

Will thank you so much for coming in and for the feedback. Please keep in touch - we'd love to keep working for you.

Edward T. on 01/20/2017
Edward said they provided good service. He was very happy with the performance upgrade. They are very good at what they do.
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/20/2017
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 02/09/2017

Hello Eddie and thank you for the feedback and your confidence in us.

Jay B. on 01/17/2017
"1998 Dodge 2500 Steering Play"
I have had my truck since it was new. The Colchin diagnosis for Steering play was spot on correct. I opted for the 90% fix rather than the 100% fix due to budget impact. The truck is MUCH better to drive after the new steaming gear was installed.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Review Created: 01/17/2017 08:30 AM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Hello Jay and thank you for the feedback. We try to provide options when we can. Good to know that we improved upon your trucks performance. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you.

Don C. on 01/17/2017
Don said they did a good job and he had a good experience.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 01/17/2017
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Hi Don as always please know that we are here to help and you can call us any time with any question.

Al N. on 01/15/2017
"Two recent trips; repairs then later oil change."
Have been using Colchin since not long after they first opened. Recently dropped off my 10 yr. old Murano with a request that they look at the items the dealership listed as necessary(and expensive) repairs for a second opinion and for those repairs if really needed. They weren't and Colchin didn't,, an honest and expected answer that saved me significant $.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/15/2017 07:32 AM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Hello Al you and Karen have been coming to Colchin Auto for nearly 30 years now and that is an honor for me to be able to say that! Thank you for trusting us for all these years.

Eric K. on 01/14/2017
"Friendly reliable service"
I have been using Colchin for years and they have always been great.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2017 05:32 AM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Eric thank you for choosing us to maintain your vehicle. We are blessed with a team of people that truly care about doing right by every person we work for. Please know that we are only a phone call away should you have any problems or questions.

Eddie O. on 01/08/2017
"Amazing customer service, amazing mechanics "
This place has always been my go-to. Whenever I call with a problem, they don't treat me like I'm dumb for not knowing, really anything. They fit me in, they call always before doing any work and has a prompt estimate ready. They always keep me updated. They have always given me piece of mind with my vehicles. I will continue to only do business with them for my and my wife's car's. Thank you guys!!! I will continue to always recommend them to everyone.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Review Created: 01/08/2017 05:21 PM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Hello Eddie - simply stated - it's our pleasure to work for you. Your trust is key. Thank you for giving us the opportunity.

Jamie W. on 01/07/2017
"An all around good place to take your car for routine maintenance."
Friendly service, knowledgeable staff, and overall a good automobile repair shop. Prices are on the higher end, but you get what you pay for...Worth the money!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Review Created: 01/07/2017 08:21 PM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/20/2017

Jamie thank you for the postive feedback. I was just thinking about something I bought recently and how I felt about the price then I had the same reaction - I would rather pay more for a good service than pay less and be dissatisfied.

Thank you again!

Jeff G. on 01/04/2017
Jeff said Todd and Jordan are a pleasure to work with. They are helpful guys who have his best interest at heart.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V