Colchin Automotive, Inc.

Wanda Y. on 04/24/2017
"oil change"
I am treated as a friend and I know my car is in good hands. My delightful surprise was I had no charge for the service. I feel your services are worth every penny I ever spent there. I tell all my female friends how wonderful you are.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 11:25 AM
Dan M. on 04/22/2017
Dan said he has been going to the business for a couple years, they are honest, and they communicate well. They do a great job, and the mechanic is one of the best he has ever found.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017
Jay B. on 04/21/2017
"Fixed issue with oil sending unit"
As always, fixed and took the time to explain.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 05:16 AM
Tony S. on 04/21/2017
Tony said everything was good at this business. He said he felt the bill was a little high but he didn't complain because the work was fine. He would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017
Edward T. on 04/19/2017
Edward said he really likes the work this business does. They go above and beyond with their performance upgrades.
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Review Created: 04/19/2017
Janine V. on 04/19/2017
Janine said this business had excellent communication. They were able to get her in and out quickly.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Review Created: 04/19/2017
Jacob H. on 04/18/2017
Jacob said this business offered to change his fuel filters and they were going to charge $107 when he already had them both.
Vehicle: Ford F-250 Super Duty
Review Created: 04/18/2017
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 04/20/2017

Hello Jacob I can clarify. Your vehicle was at Colchin Auto for an oil change. While it was here I believe you asked Ashley to get a price to have Clay install the fuel filters you had purchased. That labor-only price is $107. Unfortunately we must charge for work performed much the same as you do in your business. Installing fuel filters is routine - no doubt however it must be done correctly to prevent air from entering the fuel system. I'm sure you can relate to this through your own experiences in business as well as from working on your own vehicles. Thank you for the four stars you gave us.

Paul Q. on 04/14/2017
Spoke with Dawn. She said the business always provides good service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 04/20/2017

Hello Dawn and Paul we are honored to work for you. Should you ever have any problem or just a question about the work we do for you - Please call us.

Kelly S. on 04/14/2017
Kelly said this business is very friendly. It's convenient to use their wi-fi while her vehicle is being repaired. She is extremely happy with this business.
Vehicle: Lexus GX 460
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 04/20/2017

Hello Kelly on behalf of the team here at Colchin Auto we cannot thank you enough for continuing to choose us to help maintain your vehicles. It's an honor when people give us the "nod". Please call if you ever have a question or problem with anything we do for you.

Shane W. on 04/13/2017
"Won't be going elsewhere."
Thanks to Cody, Jason and Josh.
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Review Created: 04/13/2017 07:47 AM

Shane - Thank you!!

Bobby S. on 04/12/2017
"Fast and friendly "
The fuel pump went out on my pickup call colchin they found the parts got me a good deal and repaired it quickly. always great service from Josh and Jason
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 07:25 AM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 04/12/2017

Bobby thank you for choosing Colchin Automotive to help with your vehicles. The entire team appreciates your loyalty. We've got your back - call when you have questions.

Veronica G. on 04/11/2017
"Amazing customer service. Always super helpful. "
I love that when I call, they remember me. Love that when I go in they know I work nights and offer me coffee cause I'm exhausted. Love that they explain everything to me as this is my first car. Love that they have everything there is to know about their business right in their lobby. All the staff is exceptional. Jason is my favorite! Always my go to man when I call or go in. They are truly a fantastic business. I never feel cheated or like I'm being taken advantage of. I recommend Colchis Automotive at least once a week!
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 10:15 PM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 04/12/2017

Hello Veronica on behalf of the team here at Colchin Automotive - Thank you!!! We are honored to serve you. We love our work - in fact it does not feel like work when serving gracious people such as yourself.

Sincerely,

Dana L. on 04/10/2017
"Good iob"
My service was explained well and my car is operating well after service. When I call for scheduling or updates my call is answered timely and information provided timely. I have no complaints
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/10/2017 03:42 PM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 04/11/2017

Hello Dana thank you for placing your trust in us - we don't ever take that for granted. Please tell us what you need any time.

Frank S. on 04/10/2017
"Trust"
A great group of people!
Vehicle: BMW X6
Service Date: 04/03/2017
Review Created: 04/10/2017 06:19 AM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 04/11/2017

Hi Frank you and your family have done so much for us over the years - There's no way to thank you enough. We appreciate your loyalty over many, many years of working together.

Thank you!!

Jay L. on 04/09/2017
"honda pilot"
always great service and quality work. plus great price.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/09/2017 07:05 PM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 04/11/2017

Jay thank you for the comments and your trust in us. Please call us if you ever have questions or problems with our work.

Debbie L. on 04/09/2017
"trustworthy"
great service and people
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 04/09/2017 10:22 AM

Thank you Debbie!

Cory E. on 04/08/2017
"Great service"
Didn't sell me anything I didn't need. Took care of me.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/08/2017 01:51 PM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 04/11/2017

Thank you Cory. Please call when you need help in the future - we're here for you.

Judy M. on 04/07/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Super honest service."
As always the service at Colchin's is fantastic. The work area as well as the waiting area is unbelievably clean. They always tell you what needs to be watched, what will need to be done and/or looked at in the future. Always go above and beyond.
Review Created: 04/07/2017 09:46 PM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 04/11/2017

Judy - it's a two-way street - you too are a quality person. We are lucky to have so many really great people that use our service.

Thank you for all you've done for us,

Nicole A. on 04/04/2017
"Trustworthy and honest, can't recommend them enough"
We came to Colchin with a strange issue in my relatively new car. Despite my car being dropped off the night before with no warning, Josh called me right away in the morning and discussed what was going on, why he thought it was happening, and what he thought was the best approach. He also coached me through all of the potential complications with the process, and what the costs would be if there were to be complications. I felt confident that I understood what was going on the whole time, and I received timely updates on the progress of my vehicle. I trust this garage with any vehicle that belongs to any person in my life. I can't say how thrilled I am to have been given the recommendation to bring my car here, because I'm confident we have found a service provider we will continue to use as long as we drive.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 02:27 PM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 04/11/2017

Hello Nicole - wow - I don't know what to say. I shared this review with Josh and the team - they were flattered to say the least. We look forward to serving you and your family.

Sherry M. on 04/04/2017
"oil change and filter change"
excellent service.