Colchin Automotive, Inc.

Jay B. on 01/17/2017
"1998 Dodge 2500 Steering Play"
I have had my truck since it was new. The Colchin diagnosis for Steering play was spot on correct. I opted for the 90% fix rather than the 100% fix due to budget impact. The truck is MUCH better to drive after the new steaming gear was installed.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Review Created: 01/17/2017 08:30 AM
Don C. on 01/17/2017
Don said they did a good job and he had a good experience.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 01/17/2017
Al N. on 01/15/2017
"Two recent trips; repairs then later oil change."
Have been using Colchin since not long after they first opened. Recently dropped off my 10 yr. old Murano with a request that they look at the items the dealership listed as necessary(and expensive) repairs for a second opinion and for those repairs if really needed. They weren't and Colchin didn't,, an honest and expected answer that saved me significant $.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/15/2017 07:32 AM
Eric K. on 01/14/2017
"Friendly reliable service"
I have been using Colchin for years and they have always been great.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2017 05:32 AM
Eddie O. on 01/08/2017
"Amazing customer service, amazing mechanics "
This place has always been my go-to. Whenever I call with a problem, they don't treat me like I'm dumb for not knowing, really anything. They fit me in, they call always before doing any work and has a prompt estimate ready. They always keep me updated. They have always given me piece of mind with my vehicles. I will continue to only do business with them for my and my wife's car's. Thank you guys!!! I will continue to always recommend them to everyone.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Review Created: 01/08/2017 05:21 PM
Jamie W. on 01/07/2017
"An all around good place to take your car for routine maintenance."
Friendly service, knowledgeable staff, and overall a good automobile repair shop. Prices are on the higher end, but you get what you pay for...Worth the money!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Review Created: 01/07/2017 08:21 PM
Jeff G. on 01/04/2017
Jeff said Todd and Jordan are a pleasure to work with. They are helpful guys who have his best interest at heart.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/04/2017
Rick N. on 01/02/2017
"Quality and reliable workmanship"
Colchin Auto did a great job and they have a wonderful warranty.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 12/28/2016
Review Created: 01/02/2017 10:57 AM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/05/2017

Hello Rick and Pam thank you for making the long trek from your community to Arvada - we go way back to the 80's! It's been a great working relationship over nearly 25 years! Please continue to keep in touch.

John C. on 12/30/2016
"Very thorough and talented mechanics"
Always a great job at Colchin and they appreciate your business
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 12/30/2016 08:38 PM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/05/2017

Hi John it's a pleasure working with you - you're always happy and positive! As always please let us know how we can help.

Judy M. on 12/28/2016
"Super honest service."
This is the most caring, concerned, honest, helpful mechanical service business I've ever work with. They not only advised me to look for another vehicle rather than continue to fix my current car, but they gave me a list of cars they thought would be a good fit for me. They also took time from a very busy week to review a car I was considering purchasing. They found some missing bolts on the turbo charger so that I could have them replaced by the dealer before I finalized the purchase. Great people at Colchin Automotive. And an extra plus, the place is unbelievably clean.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service Date: 12/28/2016
Review Created: 12/28/2016 09:05 PM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/05/2017

Judy is was our pleasure to help you. It's actually a lot of fun to help people buy a replacement vehicle - we get to see and drive a lot of different vehicles. You are a wonderful person to work with and the entire team here at Colchin appreciates working for you! Thank you for giving us such high marks.

Sam D. on 12/28/2016
Sam said this business has great and honest service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 12/02/2016
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/05/2017

Hi Sam thank you for choosing us to help with your vheicle care. If you have any problems or questions we are only a phone call away.

Garrett D. on 12/28/2016
Garrett said he likes the service, he likes the people and their communication, and he thinks it is a very well run and professional organization. He has confidence in them.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/05/2017

Hello Garrett I am owner of Colchin Automotive. To hear you say these kinds of things about this company is rewarding beyond any measure. I have worked very hard to assemble this team and keep them together - they are truly amaizing people. We all thank you for trusting us with your vehicles.

Peter H. on 12/28/2016
Peter said the first employee he dealt with did not understand what he was trying to do. He found a second staff member who was able to help.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/05/2017

HI Peter I'm happy we got things right in the end. I'm certain that communication broke down somewhere. It is our job to listen and inquire. Please know that I share all our reviews with the team and we talk about when we fall short. Thank you for you tenacity and patience.

Dale S. on 12/27/2016
Spoke with Barbara. They are superb in every way.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 12/22/2016
Review Created: 12/27/2016
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/05/2017

Hello Barbara this is a great review and I cannot thank you enough for it. I will be sure to share this with the entire team here at Colchin Auto. Thank you for placing your trust in us to care for your verhicles - it's an honor.

Joanna M. on 12/21/2016
"Stellar Customer Service!"
The folks at Colchin are friendly, knowledgeable and go to great lengths to make sure their customers understand the work that's need on their vehicle and things that can wait. It's clear they enjoy what they do and take great pride in their service. They're good people at Colchin.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 12/21/2016 06:38 AM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/05/2017

Hi Joanna your comments are greatly appreciated. It's extraordinary to be surrounded by so many great people such as you.

Joann G. on 12/19/2016
JoAnn said they are great with her vehicle. She has been going to them for years and they are a very honest, quick fix. She really appreciates them.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 300
Service Date: 11/30/2016
Review Created: 12/19/2016
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/05/2017

Joann thank you for this great review! It's a lot of fun helping people with vehicle care. We are so lucky to have great clients like you.

Alexandra H. on 12/17/2016
Alexandra said the business listened to her when other facilities wouldn't. They gave her a better price and they fixed her vehicle.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 12/09/2016
Review Created: 12/17/2016
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 01/05/2017

Alexandra we are so happy to help - Please stay in contact and let us know when you need more help with the Jeep.

Matt P. on 12/15/2016
"Service"
Todd and his staff did an awesome job of trouble-shooting and getting to the root of my vehicle's problems. They also did a great job of inspecting my vehicle and alerting me to upcoming service needs. I was thoroughly impressed with their comprehensive analysis.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 12/14/2016
Review Created: 12/15/2016 07:07 AM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 12/15/2016

Hi Matt thankyou for the review! Really do appreciate the feedback. Please keep us in the loop about what the Jeep is doing since it seems to have it's own "free will" at times.

Thanks again,

Dave M. on 12/15/2016
Dave said everyone was friendly and they did a good job.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 12/02/2016
Review Created: 12/15/2016
Lindsay R. on 12/14/2016
"Tire Alignment"
Clean and comfortable waiting room. Friendly service. Was hoping to get out in an hour but was just over.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 12/13/2016
Review Created: 12/14/2016 07:40 AM
Todd C. at Colchin Automotive, Inc. responded on 12/15/2016

Lindsay I want to thank you for choosing Colchin Auto for the alignment on your Honda and for taking your time to review us. Please let us know when the car is due for service - we'd love to be your go-to car care shop.