Colket Technical Services

Review for Colket Technical Services
Tim G. on 06/11/2015
Tim said he was at this business for a vehicle inspection. He did not have any other work done there because their prices were absurd. Other than the price, he did not have any problems.
Vehicle: Volkswagen GTI
Category: Service
Service Date: 06/08/2015
Review Created: 06/11/2015
Ross C., Owner at Colket Technical Services responded on 06/12/2015

Good Afternoon Tim,

I just wanted to touch base with you on your review that you gave of the shop. I appreciate the fact you thought the prices were high, but I did expect to encounter problems when performing the repairs on your vehicle do to the mileage and some of the problems that existed with the vehicle. I always try to paint a worst case scenario for my customers, rather than have them be surprised if problems are encountered. I would certainly hope that you can appreciate where I am comming from. I would hope you would take into consideration that we did not pressure you on the completion of the job or that your car was here for several days. If you have questions or concerns that I can address, please feel free to reach out to me at the shop so that we can address them.

Ross Colket