Conestoga Liberty

Latest Review over 1 year ago

DIANE and MIKE W. on 03/30/2016
"Great service "
I can always count on Tom to give me a fair and reasonable price for work requested by me or proposed by him. Service was performed same day as well so as not to inconvenience me.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 03/28/2016
Review Created: 03/30/2016 05:33 AM
CHIP and LORI M. on 03/29/2016
"Excellent, reliable service for all cars"
I have been going to Tom at Conestoga Liberty for all aspects of my car repair & maintenance for the past 12 years or so. I have always found tom to be fair & honest and all of the work that he has done to both of my cars has been exceptional. the work is completed on time and for a fair price. I have referred many friends & coworkers to Conestoga Liberty.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 03/29/2016 07:09 PM
JOSEPH S. on 03/28/2016
"Clean professional service"
I am always happy with the level of service I receive at Conestoga Liberty. The most professional shop I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with and I will continue to return.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 03/28/2016 11:56 AM
Daniel B. on 03/23/2016
Daniel said they always do a good job and he already has recommended this business.
Vehicle: Dodge Magnum
Service Date: 03/17/2016
Review Created: 03/23/2016
John W. on 03/18/2016
John said he was recommended to this business by a friend. They were straightforward, direct and prompt.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 03/11/2016
Review Created: 03/18/2016
JILL and DAVID K. on 03/15/2016
"Real good work done fast"
I took my car to Conestoga Liberty because it failed state inspection. They had the car done within 24 hours and it passed the reinspection.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 03/11/2016
Review Created: 03/15/2016 11:59 AM
GREG R. on 03/07/2016
"Consistently great service. "
As usual..work was completed on time, always in a professional manner and at a fair price.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 03/04/2016
Review Created: 03/07/2016 08:27 PM
Yoel W. on 02/19/2016
Yoel said he is completely satisfied with this business.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 02/03/2016
Review Created: 02/19/2016
John S. on 02/12/2016
John said he had a very good experience with the business. The service was quick and they are very honest.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 02/10/2016
Review Created: 02/12/2016
Barb H. on 02/11/2016
Barb said this business provided good service for her vehicle. They did exactly what she asked them to do.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Service Date: 02/05/2016
Review Created: 02/11/2016
THOMAS B. on 02/10/2016
"Great!"
Tom was great. He worked me every step of the way and was very responsive and and transparent in what was going on with my car. Its great to have a car mechanic you can trust. I highly recommend!
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 02/04/2016
Review Created: 02/10/2016 07:11 AM
KEN L. on 02/09/2016
"top notch service"
They always do great work. They are as honest as the day is long!I have been coming here for many years to service both my cars.
Vehicle: Mazda Millenia
Service Date: 01/27/2016
Review Created: 02/09/2016 01:03 PM
MELANIE H. on 02/01/2016
"Great Service"
Tom always tries to fit me in when I have a problem. Even tries to get the parts the same day. Also will offer a vehicle while waiting if need be.
Also Tom and the staff always seem to be able to pinpoint the problem in no time.
Vehicle: Saturn Ion 2
Service Date: 01/25/2016
Review Created: 02/01/2016 11:36 AM
Brittany M. on 01/30/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honest, Affordable, High-Quality Work"
My family and I have relied on Conestoga Liberty for years. Tom, Marc, and all of the mechanics provide incredible customer service and honest, high-quality work. They are extremely accommodating and will go out of their way to put the customer first no matter what. They are so easy to work with when scheduling appointments, and they will always work around your schedule. However, there have also been many occasions when I have needed immediate or last-minute service, and I drop by without an appointment. Tom always finds a way to fit me in. You aren’t going to find that kind of service anywhere else. I have had all of my car services done through their company, and the quality of their work is second to none. They are truly skilled and efficient mechanics, and I wouldn’t trust my car with anyone else. Good mechanics are worth their weight in gold, and Tom and the mechanics at Conestoga Liberty are worth every penny.
Service Date: 12/23/2015
Review Created: 01/30/2016 11:04 AM
KATIE R. on 01/27/2016
"love conestoga liberty"
Always fair, honest pricing. Tom and his guys are so nice and only want the best for their customers!! My family and I have been bringing our vehicles here for years and never had any problems!!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 01/26/2016
Review Created: 01/27/2016 08:30 PM
Mike M. on 01/27/2016
Mike said he was very satisfied.
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 01/22/2016
Review Created: 01/27/2016
Brittany M. on 01/24/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Incredible customer service and honest, affordable, high-quality work"
Review Created: 01/24/2016 10:27 AM
Shannon H. on 01/23/2016
Shannon said this business is really great and they're extremely helpful, but her last visit they quoted her a price over the phone and when she went to pay for the service it was more expensive than the original quoted price.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 01/20/2016
Review Created: 01/23/2016
Phyllis B. on 01/22/2016
Phyllis said this experience was very good, although it was very expensive.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town
Service Date: 01/20/2016
Review Created: 01/22/2016
Donna C. on 01/21/2016
Donna said the business provided average service. She would not recommend them to others since they are average.
Vehicle: Chrysler Voyager
Service Date: 01/15/2016
Review Created: 01/21/2016
Tom V. at Conestoga Liberty responded on 01/22/2016

Hi Donna. I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations. We not only try to meet them, but we try to exceed them everytime. I did talk to my staff about your situation. When you came to our shop in  brake related emergency without an appointment, we took a tech from an existing vehicle and immediately had him diagnose your issue. He delayed his lunch break to accommodate your needs. He was willing to delay his break further had you agreed to the repair, but you declined at that time. If you feel you were no treated properly during your visit, please feel free to call me personally to discuss this further.