KATHY Q. on 04/30/2017
"Simply the Best"
I was in the market for a new mechanic and am grateful that a friend recommended Frank Cupelli. My car needed brakes and a few other important maintenance services and items (like belts and a battery) plus an oil change. Making the first appointment was easy and friendly and they got my car in right away. They did an assessment and performed the repairs as we agreed. They are prompt and polite and best of all, the price was very reasonable! My car was ready on time and it literally runs like a well oiled machine again. I am delighted about finding Cupelli Automotive!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SLK230
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 04/30/2017 07:48 AM
Diane C. on 04/24/2017
Diane said she wouldn't go anywhere else with her vehicle. The excellent mechanic always fixes the problem and does great work, usually by the next day.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017
Francis F. on 04/21/2017
Francis said the business did what they said they would do and they also agreed to her schedule.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017
DAN L. on 04/20/2017
"My New Dealer Alternative"
My wife had taken our six year old Mini for a drive (luckily a short one) and I walked out into the garage. There was a puddle of oil with marks down the driveway where the little sucker had spewed.
Within a few days Frank, Ivan and crew had her up and running; front crank seal and a water pump while it was apart. I know from experience that the cost from the dealer for the seal alone would
have been more than the whole job.
Thanks Guys!
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 03:40 AM
ARNOLD L. on 04/19/2017
"Knowledgeable Service"
They are up to date with the latest diagnostics and know what to do with the results.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK320
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 03:44 AM
Susana F. on 04/19/2017
Susana said the employees gave her an option on what to do with her vehicle, but it was a service that had to be done so she was charged extra.
Vehicle: BMW 530i
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017
Kyle K. on 04/18/2017
Kyle said he was recommended to this business to have his brakes changed, the quote was too high and he declined the offer. He likes the owner because he is very knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Review Created: 04/18/2017
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 04/20/2017

Hi Kyle, Our estimates vary based on the quality of products that we stand behind. We appreciate the opportunity and thank for your compliment.

Frank Cupelli

Tom M. on 04/18/2017
Tom said he has been going there for 15 years and they do a good job.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GLK350
Review Created: 04/18/2017
JUNIOR R. on 04/13/2017
"Great job"
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLS550
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 10:47 AM
LAURA D. on 04/04/2017
"I was very pleased with the service"
Frank knew what he was doing n I appreciated that
Vehicle: BMW Z4
Review Created: 04/04/2017 05:55 AM
Jeff B. on 03/31/2017
Jeff said he thought they did a good job.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017
ESTER A. on 03/21/2017
"Good job"
Thank you for taking care of my car. Frank is always very helpful person.
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Review Created: 03/21/2017 05:39 PM
Doris W. on 03/20/2017
Doris said they did a good job.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Review Created: 03/20/2017
LUZ H. on 03/18/2017
"Great Service"
Great work, car feels good when leaves the shop. Ivan is friendly and communicates well with clients, makes it easy for customers to understand car troubles.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Review Created: 03/18/2017 08:18 AM
DIANE H. on 03/18/2017
"excellent"
extremely through & taking care of my car in a timely manner. Guess I put a 4 as all is not perfect. really a 4 1/2
Vehicle: Honda Civic del Sol
Service Date: 03/16/2017
Review Created: 03/18/2017 05:39 AM
ROBERT D. on 03/08/2017
"Jag money pit"
I brought my 17 year old Jag XJR (supercharged) in due to a leak in heater hose, one unfortunately located UNDER the supercharger. I had purchased the car from the original owner (my brother) only 2 days prior. Cupelli honestly advised me that the fees could end up over the $2000 mark. The car is overly complicated as I expected, but I was not about to spend literally what the car cost me for a ridiculously heater hose replacement. Cupell understood my predicament, but would not tell me he could lower the cost as parts are very expensive. In the end, I went and picked the car up so that it could be brought up to Titusville, where my brother's mechanic has taken care of it for years.
In the end, I did spend less in T-Ville, by several hundred dollars. However, I appreciated Cupelli's honesty..ultimately I will bring it back in the future. Finding an honest mechanic locally is what I need for this relic, and that will be Cupelli
Vehicle: Jaguar XJR
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 03/08/2017 04:36 PM
DORENE H. on 03/07/2017
"Would take my car no other place"
Cupelli's is the only place I would take my car. Great service, reasonable prices, honest assessments. They will work with you to meet your needs.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017 05:39 AM
ROSS C. on 03/02/2017
"Couldn't cost-effectively identify a perpetual problem with the left low-beam head lamp."
Suggesting overly expensive solutions.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 03/02/2017
Review Created: 03/02/2017 10:49 PM
Frank C. at Cupelli Automotive responded on 03/03/2017

We are sorry to hear that the diagnosis was an expense you were not prepared for . The last couple of visits we explained that the internal wiring in your headlight had lost all of the insulation and the wiring was shorting together. This was the cause of the low beam failure. On both occasions we adjusted wiring to try and prevent the wires from contacting each other. The low beam would then work. We told you this was temporary and a new headlight assembly was needed. On your visit yesterday the low beam was not functioning again. We took a look at it and the bulb was fine but there was no power going to headlight. We checked all fuses and they were OK. We then told you that a proper diagnosis was needed because module failure could have occurred. We could not properly diagnose the system because you did not have the time. These vehicles are complex and modules are expensive. Proper diagnosis is key to repairing the vehicle properly and in a cost effective manner rather than just guessing.
Frank

Forest W. on 02/25/2017
Forest said they did everything and it was amazing. They diagnosed the vehicle and they didn't try to sell him anything unnecessary. The service was completed in a timely manner and the facility was clean. They are very knowledgeable. It took less than 45 minutes to diagnose the problem. They fixed it and they told him about services he may need in the future, but they left it up to him. They did an awesome job and they are his go-to facility.
Vehicle: BMW 750Li
Service Date: 02/24/2017
Review Created: 02/25/2017
ZACH V. on 02/16/2017
"Breaks and Pads..."
Another great experience with the guys at Cupelli Automotive...their quote was dead on, and the work they did exceeded expectations as always. Thanks again Cupelli Automotive....looking forward to referring you to all my friends.
Vehicle: Jaguar XK8