Review for Dale's Auto Care
BRYCE/BECK S. on 04/14/2015
"I was charged 350 for a alternator when a parts place chareg 150!"
I feel that they charge too much!
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 03/31/2015
Review Created: 04/14/2015 09:34 PM
Sam G. at Dale's Auto Care responded on 04/22/2015

I am sorry we didn't explain our charges to you. Yes you can purchase an 150.00 alternator at some part stores. if you do your research they have an average of 2 to 3 star rating with 1 year warranty on the part only.  The one we installed in your vehicle can be purchase at a part store for 199.00. It has a average of 5 star rating and  that comes with a lifetime warranty on the part only and you have to install it yourself.  Your invoice included the following- labor to diagnose the problem, labor to install your alternator, top of the line parts with the best reputation and warranty,  A NATION WIDE PARTS AND LABOR LIFETIME WARRANTY, free roadside assistance for the next 12 months that includes break downs, lock outs, out of gas, jump starts, and towing up to 25 miles.
    Again I'm sorry we didn't explain that to you. I did call a couple of our local competitors and parts store to verify all of the prices. I challenge you to do the same, and you will find we were fair and less than our competitors.
    Thank You.