Dallas Frame & Alignment

JOE M. on 04/12/2017
"Pissed "
I the shop install parts to the rear of my car and when they finished my car had a problem with the driveshaft bearings that it did not have before I had the work done. Now I have to go sonewhere else to fix this new problem.
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/12/2017 10:15 PM
Ana A. at Dallas Frame & Alignment responded on 04/13/2017

Mr. Montgomery, thank you for your thoughts and I regret you are not satisfied; however, the work we performed was exactly what your requested.  You asked us to install the parts you provided, which we did.  In fact, one of the parts, a transmission mount you provided, did not fit and we found you the right one, which we installed.  As you recall, the transmission mount was sheared in two, so when we installed the new mount, it made the worn drive shaft carrier bearing that much more obvious.  May I remind you that we informed you that the drive shaft carrier bearing needed to be replaced before you authorized us to install your parts.  We do not repair drive shafts so we referred you to one of the best shops in town.  If we could have repaired the drive shaft, we would have.  Either way, the drive shaft repair would have been an additional cost.

EVERETT O. on 03/29/2017
"Service"
The team if friendly professional experts that answered all my questions and provided honest recommendations for service.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017 06:35 AM
MATT T. on 03/09/2017
"Brought my second vehicle here - more great work!"
After the excellent job Dallas Frame and Alignment did on my old Caprice, I decided to bring my Plymouth Voyager in - it needed a lot of front end work, and they took care of everything. The work far exceeded my expectations, was done in a timely fashion, and the price couldn't be beat. Honest service and mechanics make Dallas Frame and Alignment my go-to. I would absolutely recommend them to a friend.
Vehicle: Plymouth Grand Voyager
Service Date: 02/03/2017
Review Created: 02/04/2017 04:30 AM
Mr./Ms. K. on 01/30/2017
"great work"
only alignment shop i will use
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 01/30/2017 05:15 AM
jeff r. on 11/15/2016
"Bronco Alignment"
Did excellent work on time. They fixed a problem no one else could find.
Vehicle: Ford Bronco
Service Date: 11/10/2016
Review Created: 11/15/2016 09:21 AM
JON S. on 09/28/2016
"Graet job."
They take care in doing the job right.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 09/27/2016
Review Created: 09/28/2016 09:06 AM
ERIC B. on 07/10/2016
"Ball Joint replacement 2003 Jetta"
I replaced the Lower control arm myself in my 2003 Jetta, while inspecting the Jetta I found the ball joint "loosey goosey" (or in laymen's terms worn out) so I assembled everything back together with the old ball joint in place, took it over to Dallas Frame and Alignment and they got the ball joint replaced, despite my partially rounding the top ball joint nut trying to get it off myself.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 07/08/2016
Review Created: 07/10/2016 05:56 PM
RICK I. on 06/25/2016
"Repairs took longer than expected but overall happy with the result"
I did a search for a local auto repair shop to fix the alignment on my Altima that had been lowered aftermarket. I saw Dallas Frame and Alignment online from a Google search and saw that they had very good reviews. My initial visit I had to come back the following week since they were too busy that day (make sure to call ahead before heading out to the repair shop since it's first come first serve). Well after going back a second time, I found out the alignment was not the only problem...you see the undercarriage had unknown damage when jumping a median to avoid hitting another car that needed fixing to get the alignment back to spec. The problem was the repair cost was going to be way more than I bargained for...new rack and pinion steering, a new subframe/crossmember, new control arms and tie rods on top of the alignment was gonna cost me over $2500. Well, I talked to David the manager and he was willing to work with me to reduce the cost on repairs which was great. He took off the replacement of the rack and pinion and tie rods and got me a used subframe with new control arms and re-alignment that brought the price down to around $1800. The car was in the shop longer than I expected too but I was able to get my insurance company to pay for part of the cost of repair and they got me a rental. Just a reminder they are closed on the weekends so if you leave your car there on a Friday and they can't get to it then it won't get looked at/repaired until Monday. I've had my car back for week now and the alignment is great and back to factory spec. Also, David said I could come back free of charge if the alignment needed some tweaking. It was worth it to wait for these guys and get the job done right.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 05/16/2016 05:07 AM
DANNY H. on 05/05/2016
"Honest, hard working, caring"
Honest, hard working, caring
Vehicle: Mercury Monterey
Service Date: 05/03/2016
Review Created: 05/05/2016 05:18 AM
randell t. on 04/13/2016
"Inner tie rod replacement"
Vince did a great job! Dave was super helpful! The car drives greet now and they were great about only fixing what was wrong.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SL500
Service Date: 04/13/2016
Review Created: 04/13/2016 08:13 PM
ANNIE H. on 04/12/2016
"They are very honest "
I've been going here for 5 years and they ALWAYS have my car in tip top shape. Even if I have other problems, they are very helpful in letting me know in what area I should be concerned
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 04/12/2016 03:16 AM
Mike T. on 04/06/2016
"Great service great value"
I checked DFA out online prior to doing business with them. They were rated very well and I must say they DID NOT disappoint with the service they provided to me. Friendly, fast, up front, delivered what they said when they said. I will be back to do business with them again without any hesitation....and by the way...I am pretty picky about my cars and trucks!
Service Date: 04/06/2016
Review Created: 04/06/2016 09:09 PM
CRAIG K. on 03/18/2016
"old van is new again"
It has been many years (20) since I had been to Dallas frame, and I can say that they are even better than I remember. I am very pleased with the entire experience!
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Van
Service Date: 03/11/2016
Review Created: 03/18/2016 12:30 PM
chopper d. on 03/17/2016
"The friendly staff"
David and staff treat me like family. The techs always give me the scoop on the work they do. They fix what needs to be fixed and not try to do work that is not needed like other places
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Cutlass
Service Date: 02/23/2016
Review Created: 03/17/2016 06:03 AM
CHUCK on 03/02/2016
"Thorough, honest & fairly priced"
I have many choices that are closer and more convenient.
I choose Dallas frame & alignment for their attention to detail and being thorough.
Service Date: 03/02/2016
Review Created: 03/02/2016 08:28 PM
STEVE W. on 03/01/2016
"Friendly, great service and vehicle drives great"
They not only aligned my vehicle but once adjusted the drove it to make sure everything was perfect. After first test drive they.brought it back in to shop twice to tweak the adjustments until it drove correctly. When complete I was able to drive for almost two blocks on a straight street and never touch the steering wheel!! Great Job. THANK YOU!
Vehicle: Lincoln Continental
Service Date: 02/29/2016
Review Created: 03/01/2016 04:37 AM
Rick C. on 01/19/2016
"Get ir done"
I can't thank DALLAS frame and alienment enough.. I was referred to them by my home town mechanic and owner of Mineke in IRVING .. He said if u want it done right and its a big truck Dallas Frame is the best in town. I live in San Antonio and my son and his big truck live in IRVING so I was already stressed but David got on it quick and didn't even charge me for the diagnostic. I ok the work and they started on it right away, they even worked through the holiday so my son could have his truck back safe and sound. I can't think this team enough.. And also a special thanks to Ana for making it painless to pay when I live down here in San Antonio:. Yall ever in San Antonio yall look me up.. Alway great to have good folks around.. Thank you and God Bless yalls entire Team.. RICK Carrasco San Antonio, Texas
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 01/19/2016
Review Created: 01/19/2016 08:22 PM
RUSSELL M. on 01/19/2016
"Fair, Honest, Fast and Professional service. "
They took the time to show and explain what repairs were needed. Service was fast and friendly! Thanks! I will be back and I will refer my friends!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra