Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
KEN M. on 11/10/2016
"Friendly Staff and quick service."
Handled my problem in a professional manner and kept me in the loop.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 11/08/2016
Review Created: 11/10/2016 01:55 PM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 11/18/2016

ANDY B. on 11/03/2016
"Friendly, Profesional Service"
Always happy with the service I receive from Darrells. They let me know about issues before they become a problem. This not only saves me money but help me plan ahead and save up for future repairs.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 10/31/2016
Review Created: 11/03/2016 11:03 AM
DAN D. on 10/27/2016
"commander service ok"
Had my son's Jeep Commander in for temp light. We brought it in at about 11am on a Saturday so I wasn't expecting it to be completed that day but was a bit disappointed that I did not receive a call saying it would have to wait until Monday. Monday came and I did get a call that it would be completed that day. around 5pm I called on a status and was informed that the wrong water pump was received and the job was now going to be completed on Tuesday. it was finished on Tuesday but when I arrived the cost was bit more than originally quoted due to a more expensive coolant?? would have appreciated a heads up on that. even with a coupon it was more than estimated. we also had an issue with service on my wife's car last time it was in as the windshield was accidentally broken when put up on the lift. maybe a free oil change would have been appropriate for the trouble - just a thought. overall the last two visits have not been great in my opinion. I've been brining our cars in for years but the last few visits have not quite been up to par.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 10/25/2016
Review Created: 10/27/2016 06:16 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 10/31/2016

I'm very sorry for any inconvience we have caused you. I have spoke to my staff they will do more to insure cars are done ontime and if there is a issue they will make the appropriate phone calls. I apprieciate your review. My goal is always to give the best customer service.
I'm very sorry and thanks for all the patronage you have shown us.

JOE N. on 10/20/2016
"good, quick work!"
Well done!
Vehicle: Ford Flex
Service Date: 10/19/2016
Review Created: 10/20/2016 07:25 PM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 11/18/2016

ADEWALE A. on 10/12/2016
"Great customer service and professionalism"
When recommending a tow truck to a customer, multiple tow truck companies will be a good option instead of one
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 10/11/2016
Review Created: 10/12/2016 08:03 PM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 10/19/2016

Thanks you for your comment .We will give more options that sounds like a great idea.
Thanks again for letting us serve you.

MICHAEL B. on 10/11/2016
"I'm impressed!"
I'm very impressed with Darrell's Firestone. I've known of them for a number of years, but have never used their services. I recently made some changes to one of my vehicles which necessitated a wheel alignment. I contacted Darrell's on short notice to take advantage of their proximity to my doctors office. I never really thought they would be able to accommodate me because they always appear to be busy, but decided to give it a try. To my surprise, they not only we able to provide the services I needed, but did so with some of the best customer service I have ever experienced at an automobile repair shop. Now I know why they are always so busy, but don't let that scare you away. It's only because they're good people who go out of their way to take care of the customer!
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 10/10/2016
Review Created: 10/11/2016 05:34 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 10/19/2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. It means a lot to us that you trust us with your vehicle. Please tell your family and friends about us. We would appreciate a referral. Thank you again.

KRISTEN S. on 10/01/2016
"Very friendly and affordable"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Prices were good compared to others in the area.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 09/30/2016
Review Created: 10/01/2016 05:42 AM

REBECCA C. on 09/29/2016
"Quick service"
I had a flat tire repaired, put on my car, in less then 30 minutes for $20. I was very releived for the fast and affordable fix.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 09/26/2016
Review Created: 09/29/2016 05:55 AM

Paul L. on 09/28/2016
"you can walk in. Know it will be done correctly"
the wipers were more costly then I expected
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/27/2016
Review Created: 09/28/2016 01:15 PM

RICHARD B. on 09/28/2016
"Good Service"
They did a great job finding my problem. I did not appreciate that they rolled my window down and could not get it back up, they put plastic over it instead of getting the window back up as it was.
Vehicle: GMC Suburban
Service Date: 09/22/2016
Review Created: 09/28/2016 07:01 AM

JAMIE T. ReScore Review on 09/27/2016
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"The owner was very professional & precise with his follow-up call."
Confirmation of the problem was verified by owner. Says he will compensate with a free oil change.
Service Date: 09/03/2016
Review Created: 09/24/2016 08:20 AM

"Proximity"
Charging $35 for a valve core is ludicrous. Your pricing tells me You don't want my business & their are 4 cars n the household.
Service Date: 09/03/2016
Review Created: 09/24/2016 08:20 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 09/27/2016

This customer and myself had a very nice talk and it turns out that we miscommunicated the exact type of repair we did.When we discussed he was very understanding.My apology for the confusion and Thanks for being our customer.

STEVE K. on 09/23/2016
"FOCUS Repair review"
I would really like to give Darrell's a 4.5 to 4.75. The repairs were complete and the diagnostics real good. The only reason I hesitate on a pure '5' is that 5 means perfection and it did take a long time to repair. But I would recommend them to a friend and I will visit them for future work.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 09/21/2016
Review Created: 09/23/2016 05:31 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 10/10/2016

I'm sorry it took longer then you hoped. It means a lot to us that you trust us with your vehicles. Please tell your family and friends about us. We would appreciate a referral. Thank you again.

PATRICIA K. on 09/08/2016
"Good reliable mechanics"
I know my car is in good hands at Darrell's. However, I must say tho, this is the first time the gentleman checking me out made me stand and wait 10 minutes while he took a phone call. In my experience in customer service, the person standing in front of you
deserves attention first. He should have politely put the call on hold, checked me out. He made no apologies and was rather brusque. Not what I normally expect from employees at Darrell's . Bad manners- bet he would not do that to a male customer.
Service Date: 09/06/2016
Review Created: 09/08/2016 06:46 PM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 09/09/2016

I apoligize that you were inconvienced and you were not treated properly.I apprieciate your comment .I will look into this and make sure it doesn't happen again to any of our customers.
Thanks you as always for your patronage and for all the business you do with us.

STEVE S. on 08/25/2016
"Shaffer 2012 Caliber"
EFFICIENT even though it took a bit longer than estimated. Told "about 1 hour" actually over 1 1/2 hours. No big deal! Had a good breakfast at Tina's!
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Service Date: 08/24/2016
Review Created: 08/25/2016 05:35 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 08/28/2016

Thanks for the business I'm sorry we did not finish as quickly as we thought we would.
I hope we see you again when you need some help with your car.

BETH/MARK F. on 08/20/2016
"Brake job"
Just great service!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 08/19/2016
Review Created: 08/20/2016 01:47 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 08/22/2016

Thank you It means a lot to us that you trust us with your vehicles. Please tell your family and friends about us. We would appreciate a referral. Thank you again.
Darrell ,Jeff and Chris

GRAHAM F. on 08/19/2016
"Excellent Service"
I have taken my vehicle to Darrell's the last couple times I have needed repairs. They have been fast, reliable and made the process painless.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 08/18/2016
Review Created: 08/19/2016 07:22 AM

MARIE O. on 08/18/2016
"Excellent service "
Other than a longer wait than expected, they go above and beyond... They don't charge for services you don't require! They are pretty straight up with you!!
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 08/16/2016
Review Created: 08/18/2016 08:31 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 08/22/2016

Thank you It means a lot to us that you trust us with your vehicles. Please tell your family and friends about us. We would appreciate a referral. I'm sorry that your wait was longer then you hoped.Thank you again.

RALPH F. on 07/27/2016
"Farmington is fortunate to have such a great business!"
Everything about it, everyone who works there, is top notch.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 07/25/2016
Review Created: 07/27/2016 04:21 PM

DAVID M. on 07/07/2016
"New Tire Valve"
Great customer service, diagnosed my problem quickly, fixed in timely manner.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 07/05/2016
Review Created: 07/07/2016 08:12 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 07/11/2016

It means a lot to us that you trust us with your vehicles. Please tell your family and friends about us. We would appreciate a referral. Thank you in advance.

JOANIE K. on 07/01/2016
"Service"
Jeff was very helpful, the service was very good
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier