Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
JOE N. on 03/17/2017
"Good service."
Good service, auto-checks everything is ok.
Vehicle: Ford Flex
Service Date: 03/15/2017
Review Created: 03/17/2017 05:34 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 03/24/2017

Thank you it is our pleasure to serve. It means a lot to us that you trust us with your vehicles. Please tell your family and friends about us. We would appreciate a referral. Thank you again.

KEITH D. on 03/09/2017
"Friendly, and helpful"
Did the job quickly, courteously.
Service Date: 03/08/2017
Review Created: 03/09/2017 03:55 AM

CHRIS S. on 02/24/2017
"Car Repair"
Darrell's Firestone always takes care of me! Great service, especially Chris at the front end of the shop. Would highly recommend!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 02/22/2017
Review Created: 02/24/2017 05:01 AM

JIM A. on 02/16/2017
"Quick, friendly service"
Local business, good work. I can drop car off and walk home until they call me to pickup.
Vehicle: Buick Enclave
Service Date: 02/14/2017
Review Created: 02/16/2017 07:35 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 02/22/2017

Thanks for the business we will always do our best to help you.

JEREMY R. on 02/08/2017
"Super friendly and honest "
Right when I walked in the door I was greeted with such kindness, the staff was very knowledgeable. The repair was done quickly and affordable. Thanks Darrells Firestone, my family is a customer for life!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 05:33 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 03/24/2017

It's our pleasure to serve our community.We appreciate our customers trust in us with there vehicles.

ROBIN T. on 02/02/2017
"Highly recommend "
First time experience was terrific- will definitely be back
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 02/02/2017 03:18 PM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 02/11/2017

Thanks for trying us.We will always do our best to help.
Darrell,Jeff,Chris and crew

TODD P. on 01/28/2017
"you give us a choice for future repairs, inform us when repairs could be done."
I tell all my friends about the service that you provide .
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 01/24/2017
Review Created: 01/28/2017 08:04 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 01/29/2017

Thanks for putting your trust in us. We take great pride in assisting our customers with the choices they have when it comes to repairing there vehicles.
Darrell, Jeff and crew

JEFF N. on 01/12/2017
"Great service"
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 01/11/2017
Review Created: 01/12/2017 07:12 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 01/25/2017

Thanks for letting us serve you it was our pleasure

LAUREL H. on 01/06/2017
"Darrell's Firestone"
The work done on Wednesday was done professional and in a timely manner. My concern at the moment may be the super cold weather. Thursday morning I could not start
the car. The engine did not turn at all. I tried every 20 minutes or so. After several attempts the motor turned over and the car seemed fine. I even took it out and ran a few errands.
This morning I tried about 10:00 and the motor would not turn over. I have tried a few more times. The last time the car started and then died. I have cancelled plans to go out. I
hope that it is a weather problem as my car was winterized on Wednesday.
Vehicle: Saturn Ion 2
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/06/2017 09:48 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 01/11/2017

Thanks for bringing your car back in today.We will see what is causing your issue.When we spoke you said it seemed due to the very cold weather nothing we may have done on your check up. Thanks for all the patronage over the many years we have been servicing your cars.

ED B. on 12/15/2016
"Fast friendly service"
My name is Ed Battersby for your records.... actually it's my son's car although we think you do great work.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 12/13/2016
Review Created: 12/15/2016 04:00 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 12/17/2016

It means a lot to us that you trust us with your vehicles. We would appreciate a referral. Thank you again.

THERESA H. on 12/08/2016
"SNOW TIRES"
It's that time of year. I had my tires swapped out for snow tires. I was told my current tires are worn and in the spring I plan on purchasing my new tires from Darrell. His prices are reasonable and the service is if awesome. I prefer doing business in my community and at Darrell's Firestone you are treated like family.
Service Date: 12/05/2016
Review Created: 12/08/2016 06:21 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 12/09/2016

We appreciate you and it's our pleasure to serve you.Thanks for the kind thoughts.Serving our community has alway been very important to us.We treat our customers like we want to be treated. Family is always most important to us.

ISAAC B. on 12/08/2016
"Customer Service"
Prices is good
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 12/06/2016
Review Created: 12/08/2016 05:11 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 12/09/2016

Thank you for all the patronage.It's our pleasure to serve you

DAVID P. on 12/07/2016
"Good work - quick"
The estimated time to complete the work was reasonable; the actual time was better.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 12/06/2016
Review Created: 12/07/2016 06:07 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 12/07/2016

Darrell,Jeff ,Chris

KEN M. on 11/10/2016
"Friendly Staff and quick service."
Handled my problem in a professional manner and kept me in the loop.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 11/08/2016
Review Created: 11/10/2016 01:55 PM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 11/18/2016

ANDY B. on 11/03/2016
"Friendly, Profesional Service"
Always happy with the service I receive from Darrells. They let me know about issues before they become a problem. This not only saves me money but help me plan ahead and save up for future repairs.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 10/31/2016
Review Created: 11/03/2016 11:03 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 12/07/2016

Darrell,Jeff ,Chris

DAN D. on 10/27/2016
"commander service ok"
Had my son's Jeep Commander in for temp light. We brought it in at about 11am on a Saturday so I wasn't expecting it to be completed that day but was a bit disappointed that I did not receive a call saying it would have to wait until Monday. Monday came and I did get a call that it would be completed that day. around 5pm I called on a status and was informed that the wrong water pump was received and the job was now going to be completed on Tuesday. it was finished on Tuesday but when I arrived the cost was bit more than originally quoted due to a more expensive coolant?? would have appreciated a heads up on that. even with a coupon it was more than estimated. we also had an issue with service on my wife's car last time it was in as the windshield was accidentally broken when put up on the lift. maybe a free oil change would have been appropriate for the trouble - just a thought. overall the last two visits have not been great in my opinion. I've been brining our cars in for years but the last few visits have not quite been up to par.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 10/25/2016
Review Created: 10/27/2016 06:16 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 10/31/2016

I'm very sorry for any inconvience we have caused you. I have spoke to my staff they will do more to insure cars are done ontime and if there is a issue they will make the appropriate phone calls. I apprieciate your review. My goal is always to give the best customer service.
I'm very sorry and thanks for all the patronage you have shown us.

JOE N. on 10/20/2016
"good, quick work!"
Well done!
Vehicle: Ford Flex
Service Date: 10/19/2016
Review Created: 10/20/2016 07:25 PM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 11/18/2016

ADEWALE A. on 10/12/2016
"Great customer service and professionalism"
When recommending a tow truck to a customer, multiple tow truck companies will be a good option instead of one
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 10/11/2016
Review Created: 10/12/2016 08:03 PM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 10/19/2016

Thanks you for your comment .We will give more options that sounds like a great idea.
Thanks again for letting us serve you.

MICHAEL B. on 10/11/2016
"I'm impressed!"
I'm very impressed with Darrell's Firestone. I've known of them for a number of years, but have never used their services. I recently made some changes to one of my vehicles which necessitated a wheel alignment. I contacted Darrell's on short notice to take advantage of their proximity to my doctors office. I never really thought they would be able to accommodate me because they always appear to be busy, but decided to give it a try. To my surprise, they not only we able to provide the services I needed, but did so with some of the best customer service I have ever experienced at an automobile repair shop. Now I know why they are always so busy, but don't let that scare you away. It's only because they're good people who go out of their way to take care of the customer!
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 10/10/2016
Review Created: 10/11/2016 05:34 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Darrell's Firestone responded on 10/19/2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. It means a lot to us that you trust us with your vehicle. Please tell your family and friends about us. We would appreciate a referral. Thank you again.

KRISTEN S. on 10/01/2016
"Very friendly and affordable"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Prices were good compared to others in the area.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander