Dave's West Fargo Tire

Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667
Staci F. on 08/12/2017
"The best"
I love Dave's Tire! Never thought I would love an auto service! Great service, trustworthy, knowledgeable. I always feel in good hands there. I never doubt they are giving me straight info and will do their best for me!
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 06:16 AM
Dave, Ryan & D. at Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 08/14/2017

Hi Staci
Thank you for the Great review.
We appreciate your business and the trust you place in us to repair your vehicles. Auto repairs should be straight forward, you should not have to second guess your repair facility.

Gary L. on 08/09/2017
"Good service, timely."
All went well-no complaints.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 08:20 PM
Dave, Ryan & D. at Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 08/10/2017

Good Morning Gary
Thank you for the good review and for your business.

Kevin D. on 08/02/2017
"BEST auto/Tire Shop in West Fargo Area"
Great place to take your vehicle. Friendly, honest, courteous staff. They have always treated me and my wife right. Never tried to upsell me anything or sell me something I didn't need. I am a customer for LIFE!
Vehicle: Chrysler Concorde
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 10:01 AM
Dave, Ryan & D. at Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 08/02/2017

Hi Kevin
Thank you for the Great Review, We appreciate you and your Wife and thank you for the trust you place in us to repair your Families vehicles. We believe in preventative maintenance but don't believe in selling you items you don't need.

Ranae A. on 08/01/2017
Ranae said this business has good customer service. She said they are respectful and polite to their customers.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Review Created: 08/01/2017
Dave, Ryan & D. at Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 08/07/2017

Hi Ranae
Thank you for taking your time to do a phone interview, we appreciate your comments and Great review.
And Thank you for your business.

Lisa P. on 07/30/2017
"Friendly and Helpful"
Everyone is friendly and helpful at Dave's. They remember you and know you by name. Their services are reasonably priced. Great service!!
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Review Created: 07/30/2017 07:41 AM
Dave, Ryan & D. at Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 07/31/2017

Good Morning Lisa
Thank you for the Great review, We appreciate your business and the Trust you place in us to repair your vehicle.

Laura B. on 07/27/2017
"Laura"
work done timely and employees personalitys great
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Review Created: 07/27/2017 08:57 AM

Good Morning Laura
Thank you for the good review, it's always good to see you.
We appreciate your business over the years.

Larry R. on 07/23/2017
"always try to get me in fast I have a lot of little things happen to me some times easy fix and they don't charge me"
excellent services, keep me updated about whats going on, friendly people adress me by my name.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Review Created: 07/23/2017 07:23 PM

Good Morning Larry
Thank you for the Great review, always glad to help.

Kelly A. on 07/21/2017
"Tire rotation "
I bought tires from Dave's Tire a little over a year ago. Get them rotated every 4-5 thousand miles. Dave's gets me in and out and no time! Always a great experience at Dave's!! Thanks Dave and your crew for the great work!!! Keep it up!
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Review Created: 07/21/2017 06:04 AM
Dave, Ryan & D. at Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 07/21/2017

Kelly,

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your continues business and glad we can assist you. Our goal is to make the repair and maintenance process as quick and simple as possible.

Thanks,

Alden S. on 07/21/2017
Alden said the employees are a great group of people and they provide fine work.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017

Hi Alden
Thank you for the good review, we appreciate your business.
Ddave

Dennis W. on 07/20/2017
Dennis said this business was convenient for him. They were willing to let him know of any problems with the vehicle and what needed to be done. He liked them and they were perfect for him.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Review Created: 07/20/2017

Hi Dennis
Thank you for taking the time to do a phone interview we know your personal time is important. Thank you for the Great review and your business over the years and the trust you place in us to repair your vehicles.

Pete K. on 07/19/2017
Pete said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Dave, Ryan & D. at Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 07/25/2017

Pete,

Thank you for the review and for recommending us, we appreciate it!

thanks,

Dean S. on 07/15/2017
Dean said he's done business with this facility in the past and he's always been satisfied.
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017
Dave, Ryan & D. at Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 07/25/2017

Dean,

Thank you for the review and for your continued business over the years, we appreciate it.

Thanks,

Brock A. on 07/13/2017
"Oil change"
quick work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 01:54 AM

Good Morning Brock
Thank you for the good review.

Gwen K. on 07/12/2017
"Terrific service. "
The service was great. The customer service was very friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 05:52 PM

Hi Gwen
Thank you for the Great review.
Customer service is a number one priority for us.
We appreciate you as our customer.
Thank you for your business.

Larry R. on 07/12/2017
"close too home they go out of there way to get my vehicle in for service"
was satisfied with work and price
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 09:52 AM

Hi Larry
Thank you for the Great review we appreciate your business.
We are always glad to help.

Vince D. on 07/11/2017
"RELIABLE!!"
This vehicle now belongs to our son who lives in Minnetonka, MN spend several days with us. He requested to have Dave’s flush his transmission because he knew he would get the same reliable service this car has received from them in the past years. Scheduled maintenance helps ensure your vehicle's performance and reliability.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 08:02 AM
Dave, Ryan & D. at Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 07/11/2017

Hi Vince
Thank you for the Great review, I'm glad we could be of service while your son was back in town visiting.
Thank you for the trust you place in our team to service your families vehicles.

Larry L. on 07/11/2017
Larry said this business provides customer service that is second to none. He said he does wish they were open on holidays.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Review Created: 07/11/2017

Good Morning Larry
Thank you for the Great review, Customer service is very important to our business. We treat people the way we want to be treated.

Ryan F. on 07/11/2017
Ryan said this business is really good. He said they have good service and the work gets done really quickly.
Review Created: 07/11/2017

Hi Ryan
Thank you for the Good review. We know time is important to our customers, so we try very hard to stay on schedule.

Tim R. on 07/10/2017
"Superior Service"
As a business owner, turnaround on bringing in a vehicle and getting it back in service is important. Dave and his team have been far superior in their abilities to service our fleet and get them back on the road as quickly as possible.
Vehicle: Ford Excursion
Review Created: 07/10/2017 05:18 AM
Dave, Ryan & D. at Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 07/11/2017

Hi Tim
Thank you for the Great review, we appreciate your business and you as our customer. We try our best to turn vehicles around as quick as possible and repair them right the first time.
I'm glad we met your expectations.

Robert V. on 07/10/2017
"GREAT WORK"
They fixed what I told them about & found other things wrong & call me and ask if I wanted it fixed ALSO ! They didn't just do it.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 04:09 AM
Dave, Ryan & D. at Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 07/10/2017

Good Morning Robert
Thank you for the good review, we believe in keeping our customers informed so the customer can make the decision to repair or not to repair. We appreciate you as our customer.