Decatur Pro Auto Repair

John P. on 09/19/2017
Spoke with Greg. He said the business did a great job repairing the air conditioner in John's vehicle.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017
Hunter M. on 09/19/2017
Hunter said this facility did a great job.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service Date: 08/26/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017
Leon W. on 09/18/2017
Leon said the staff was pretty good. They didn't take a lot of time and they took care of what needed to be done. He was offered other services but he declined. Other than that it was alright.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017
BARBRA H. on 09/17/2017
"We trust their judgement regarding repairing our cars."
They are dependable and work around our work schedules, also close to our house. We actually patronize a few different Decatur car repair businesses.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 05:52 PM
Nathan D. on 09/10/2017
"Efficiency and openess"
The service was quick and efficient. I like a company that does not bluff nor beat around the bush in order to gain unfairly. They told me the problem, fixed the problem with speed and accuracy, and sent me on my way. My car is driving better like I drive it off the lot 5 years ago. Great business.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 11:42 AM
JAMES D. on 09/02/2017
"Steve is great, but the customer service woman in the front isn't."
I like going here, but I am not really sure about the quality of the service to my vehicle. I live nearby, and I actually trust Steve. He seems like a good guy. Even though a previous job that they had done for me didn't last more than a week, I have still returned. I noticed that the young woman who deals with customers in the front gets easily exasperated with customers...especially on the phone. She has done so every single time I have gone to this place for service. I just spent a lot of money at this place, and now I'm contemplating whether I should go back there again, but not because of Steve...because of the young woman in the front. Other than that, I noticed after I spent a small fortune at Decatur Auto Pro this last time that there was still a problem with my car. I don't know if they even took it out for a road test after the repairs. Any person driving it would have noticed this immediately and offered to intervene. I am so on the fence about this place now, and I'm just not sure if I want to return. While Steve treats clients as valuable customers, the woman in the front does not, and there are still problems with my car. This leaves me confused.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 09:33 PM
Dameon B. on 09/01/2017
Dameon said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/19/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017
DENNISE G. on 08/20/2017
"Great service "
When I take my car to the shop I am always afraid I will be taken advantage of by the service reps. On my first visit I was treated with respect and everything thing was clearly explained I will be returning, thank you.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 10:25 AM
BARBRA H. on 08/17/2017
"Dependable and honest"
The owner, Steve, suggested an inexpensive solution to my problem by sending my business away to Nalley Nissan, which initially balked at Steve's idea (to reset the 2003 computer) - but he turned out to be right. Thanks!
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 05:34 AM
Alex E. on 08/16/2017
Alex said the mechanics from this business were nice, but the clerical staff were rude and unprofessional.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017
Mary Anne B. on 08/12/2017
"good service, car ready on time, close to house"
car ready on time; checked out easily
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 03:17 PM
Charles L. on 08/09/2017
Charles said the service was good just not great.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Ernesto F. on 08/09/2017
Ernesto said this business does timely work and he has never had any problems.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Grayson C. on 08/09/2017
Grayson said the experience was good.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Marlene S. on 08/09/2017
Marlene said this business has great service and they are always available. The employees are great and they treat their customers like next door neighbors.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Rurik T. on 08/08/2017
Rurik said this business did everything they were supposed to do.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Marc K. on 08/08/2017
Marc said they did a good job.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Christopher G. on 08/08/2017
Christopher said he's never had any problems and everything is always explained to him.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Service Date: 08/01/2017
PERRY F. on 08/07/2017
"Good experience"
My car was repaired quickly and I felt the price was fair. Thank you!
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 09:58 AM
Jackie T. on 08/04/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Firs class service delivered with integrity"
Per chance, while parked next to me, Steve noticed smoke coming from my windshield and brought it to my attention.Thus began my comfort as customer of a very proficient auto repair shop that services its clients with integrity. Camille, Kelley, and their body repair technician are highly skilled and patient. Each provided outstanding customer service. I recommend Decatur Pro Auto Repair to all, especially Seniors and women, as a trusted source for your vehicle servicing. Thank you Steve!
Service Date: 01/26/2017