Dennys Auto Inc

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

John K. on 05/20/2016
"TUNE-UP"
I HAVE 06' DODGE RAM 1500, NEW THAT IT NEED'D NEW PLUGS, WAS ADVISED AT THE SHOP BY THE OWNER TO GET THE CHEMICAL FLUSH FOR THE ENGINE, FOR AN ADDITIONAL $200.00 , I AGREED. WELL AFTER 4 FULL TANKS OF GAS LATER ALL I GOT IN IMPROVED GAS MILEAGE IS 1/2 OF A MPG..FROM 13-4 MPG TO 13.8 MPG. I WAS TOLD AND SOLD ON THE UNDERSTANDING THAT I SHOULD EXPECT 2+ MPG.S FOR THIS SERVICE. WELL THAT DID;NT OCCUR, TO BAD THIS SERVICE DID'NT COME W/ A WARRANTY. THAT WAS $200.00 OF HARD EARNED MONEY NOT WELL SPENT, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE, THIS IS SOMETHING YOU THINK ONLY HAPPENS AT THE DEALERSHIP, NOT A LOCALLY FAMILY OWNED SHOP..UNHAPPY TO SAY THE LEAST..
Service Date: 04/07/2016
Review Created: 05/20/2016 02:50 PM
Missy T. on 04/09/2016
"Dennys is awesome"
We've been coming to Dennys for our auto care for a good 20 Years now and always get friendly and courteous service! Dennys and Darren you're the best! Thank you for always taking care of our car needs!
Service Date: 04/09/2016
Review Created: 04/09/2016 05:43 AM
Lori S. on 01/15/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent employees who care about doing a good job."
After reading positive reviews about Denny's Auto, I decided to give them a chance. I am SO glad I did. First of all, their employees care about doing a good job. From a friendly, helpful receptionist to knowledgeable technicians, I was very impressed. Other factors that impressed me were fair pricing, honest technicians and a follow-up call. I am now a huge fan of Denny's Auto and recommend this place to everyone!
Service Date: 01/12/2016
Review Created: 01/15/2016 06:46 PM
jd d. on 06/05/2015
"nothing"
This garage is horrible the receptions is very rude they had my truck for over three plus weeks and I ended up towing it to another garage to be repaired . all this after thetly tried tomake me pay for a part that wasn't installed and wanted to charge me 400.00 for a new fuel line DONT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE unless you want to be ripped off.
Service Date: 06/05/2015
Review Created: 06/05/2015 05:15 PM
Laura B. on 03/18/2015
"they are honest and thorough."
I always trust my vehicles to Denny's Auto. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an honest mechanic.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 03/17/2015
Review Created: 03/18/2015 08:00 PM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 03/19/2015

Thank you for your trust and for your business! Thank you for taking the time for the review.

Crystal S. on 03/15/2015
"Great business"
Awesome service. Fair prices. We will use them again
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 03/13/2015
Review Created: 03/15/2015 09:41 AM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 03/16/2015

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business.

Diane B. on 03/13/2015
"Prompt service and communication"
Had no complaints
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 03/11/2015
Review Created: 03/13/2015 08:27 PM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 03/16/2015

Thank you for your business and for the review! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Travis B. on 03/08/2015
"State Inspection"
Very helpful and efficient. Had my car back in about 25 minutes.
Vehicle: Pontiac Bonneville
Service Date: 03/06/2015
Review Created: 03/08/2015 06:58 AM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 03/09/2015

Thank you for the review and for your business over the years!

Chase S. on 03/05/2015
"Quick easy plus I got to make an appointment. No wait "
Very nice people. Love the service. Won't go anywhere else
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 03/04/2015
Review Created: 03/05/2015 08:09 PM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 03/06/2015

Thank you for the review! Very happy to be able to get your vehicle serviced quickly for you. We appreciate your business.

Laura B. on 02/18/2015
"They are super honest."
The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Their prices are competitive, and they are very thorough. I completely trust them with my truck:)
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 02/16/2015
Review Created: 02/18/2015 03:20 PM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 02/19/2015

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you and your continued business!

Tim S. on 01/23/2015
"Old car care"
Car was old and I knew there was a bunch of stuff that needed done. Denny's looked it over, prioritized the needs and let me know the cost up front so I could pick and choose what I wanted to do now and what to put off till later. Great service and the car is working like a charm.
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 01/21/2015
Review Created: 01/23/2015 09:35 AM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you and look forward to keeping your vehicles safe and reliable. Thank you for your continued business!

Larry H. on 01/16/2015
"Honest & reliable"
I have never been disappointed when my vehicles have needed work, Denny's always provides bottom line, honest upfront pricing and completes the work on time. A real plus is that they are local and not some conglomerate that doesn't really care but wants your money. Everyone at Denny's is great to work with and I highly recommend them!
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 01/14/2015
Review Created: 01/16/2015 10:14 AM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 01/19/2015

Thank you for the great review! We depend on our relationships with our customers and really appreciate that you recognize the difference between a local independent family business and a chain store. Thank you for your continued business!

LEE B. on 01/10/2015
"EBCM Replacement"
Denny's replaced the EBCM on my 1995 Blazer. They did it quickly and it works great!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 12/30/2014
Review Created: 01/10/2015 07:55 AM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 01/12/2015

Very happy to hear it is working well for you! They can be a little tricky sometimes. Thank you for the review and your continued business!

Kerry J. on 01/09/2015
"Best I've seen"
Been here several times. They are both very knowledgeable and very honest. Most recent trip, they checked out what we thought was a serious problem, but just hooked up a hose and charged us nothing.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 01/07/2015
Review Created: 01/09/2015 07:52 AM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 01/12/2015

Thank you for the great review! It is always good when a repair turns out to be something simple.

Noel C. on 01/08/2015
"Honest, quality work"
I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else. I depend on you to keep my car dependable and you do, because you care. I can trust you not to recommend work that is not needed but to warn me of problems
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 01/07/2015
Review Created: 01/08/2015 09:33 PM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 01/12/2015

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate your business over the years.

Karen C. on 01/01/2015
"They are so helpful"
The employees at Denny's auto go over and above what they need to do they are so helpful they are wonderful
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 12/31/2014
Review Created: 01/01/2015 07:33 PM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 01/02/2015

Thank you for the review and your continued business - we appreciate you!

Jordan C. on 01/01/2015
"great service! Trustable mechanic! "
Dennys has been around forever because they don't take advantage of you! Our family has taken all our cars here forever and they have always taken great care of us!
Vehicle: Infiniti FX35
Service Date: 12/30/2014
Review Created: 01/01/2015 12:46 PM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 01/02/2015

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate your business and look forward to many more years of taking care of your vehicles!

JERRY S. on 12/25/2014
"Trustworthy"
We have used Denny's Autonfor many years and they have always been fair and dependable.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 12/23/2014
Review Created: 12/25/2014 06:29 AM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 12/26/2014

Thank you for the great review and for your business! We really appreciate our long time customers!

Chuck M. on 12/15/2014
"Always a pleasure"
Check engine light came on, they fixed my
problem. After checking brakes, they discovered I needed the rear brakes replaced. Glad they check the total operation of a car. My Dear wife drives this
vehicle daily.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 11/26/2014
Review Created: 12/15/2014 06:17 PM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 12/16/2014

Thank you for the review and your business! We are very happy to keep you and your wife safe and confident with your vehicles.

PAUL M. on 12/13/2014
"Concerns unanswered"
I have been reluctant to respond to you request to write my review. I have been a well satisfied customer until recently. After I had my car serviced, the next working day my car broke down on the freeway. I paid for the tow to Denny's with the request that the owner or mechanic that worked on it please call me as to what happened. This did not happened. I wanted to know if my car's breakdown was anyway related to Denny's mechanic error. Unfortunately I was ignored.
Vehicle: Cadillac Seville
Service Date: 11/11/2014
Review Created: 12/13/2014 10:21 AM
Darrin M. at Dennys Auto Inc responded on 12/15/2014

We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We value you as a client and rely on honest feedback to better serve you. We certainly apologize for the lack of communication on our part and definitely do not ever want you to feel ignored. We now have an opportunity to improve in this area. We will contact you to hopefully clear up the miscommunications. It is extremely important to us that you feel confident and comfortable with our services. Thank you for your continued business and understanding. If you feel so inclined, we hope that you will reconsider your rating.