Discount Tire And Wheel

PREM N. on 08/17/2017
"Review for the brake service"
Jim was and is the best! Stopped by Tuesday early morning to check my brakes as it was making a terrible noise. Jim attended to me right way, patiently listened to the problems I have reported and the urgency to get that fixed as soon as possible with utmost quality. Jim gave a commitment to give me the preliminary inspection report in an hour and he delivered to that promise with in that time frame. He made a real big impression right there. . Then he explained to me what the issue is , what needs to be done right away and what can wait and finally he provided us a very reasonable quote. I gave the green light to go ahead with the service and Jim committed to deliver the fix in few hours. But since I have to go to work 30 miles away from his location, I told him that I can come to pick up the car only by 5:30 PM and that is when shop closes. But unfortunately I got stuck in traffic and when I called Jim to let him know that I am running late, he told me that he doesn't mind waiting for me to get there. That to me is an amazing customer service at his best. I reached there at 6:15 pm and Jim was there waiting for me. Jim clearly explained few minor things like brake smell, little noise and he assured that it will go away in few days time. Drove the car home and later went shopping and brake looks "great". Thank you Jim and with out a doubt I will come visit your store for further trouble :)
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 08:46 AM
KELLY H. on 08/11/2017
"Great guys"
They are quick and do a great job and back up their work.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 08:01 AM
MARC F. on 08/10/2017
"Discount Tire does a great job"
Thanks for the great service Jim and crew! Discount Tire has great pricing and helps me find exactly what we need for the best auto performance for our vehicles.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 08:13 AM
RACHEL M. on 08/08/2017
"Excellent Service!"
I had a blown out tire, so I was riding my spare. I went called and was told to just come by. I did so and was greeted warmly at the counter. My estimate for services was fairly priced, and I hadn't even noticed that the nylon on my front tire on the same side I had the flat was showing! The price for replacing all 4 would have terrified me anywhere else, but they don't call it Discount Tire for nothing! My only issue was that I was not called when the work was completed. I had to call to find out, but That was not worth any less than 4 stars because it was just as easy for me to call in and check. An added bonus is an online receipt of services so I know when to go back in for balancing and rotation!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 10:34 PM
KATHLEEN U. on 08/07/2017
"Great Customer Service"
I called to obtain information about getting a new set of tires for my car. Jim walked me through my options and was very patient with my all my questions. When I arrived to have tires put on my car, Melissa greeted me and answered some additional questions. She also took her time explaining differences between the various options available to me. Both Jim and Melissa assisted me in selecting the best tires for my vehicle and driving habits. There was no push for a more expensive tire or for a tire that didn't meet my needs, which was very much appreciated. The tires have been installed, an alignment was completed and my car drives great.
Vehicle: Lexus HS 250h
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 11:16 AM
MARK V. on 08/06/2017
"Amazing service"
I really appreciate the attention to detail and honest assessment of parts that needed to be replaced.
I took their advice and my car is running great now.

The staff is friendly, helpful, and thorough.
Vehicle: Acura 3.0CL
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 04:09 PM
Jen B. on 07/30/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Customer service IS #1 thanks to Jim!"
I have been bringing my car here since arriving in Concord in 2013 and won't take my car anywhere else, If there is something the shop isn't equipped to do, Jim tells you.
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 10:57 AM
Renata B. on 07/29/2017
Renata said this business is professional and courteous.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017
Edward G. on 07/28/2017
Edward said although this business took a long time to get the tires in, they explained the reason for this and provided him with a great deal. He was happy with the service as well as the attitudes of the personnel and will use them again.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
KYLE D. on 07/22/2017
"Care and concern for the safety of my wife along with respect for my pocketbook."
This is my families new-and constant-car care emporium. Tires, oil, check up-engine light, a/c-whatever the need, Jimmy and his staff have earned our business. I cannot empathize enough, how wonderful Discount Tires on Monument, in Concord, is.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 05:14 AM
Bill ( Oriellys ) T. on 07/22/2017
Bill said he has no problem with this business. They are great.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Stimec L. on 07/22/2017
Stimec said there was some miscommunication with this business, for she was told one thing but when she went back to them no one knew about it. Other than that she has been using them for a long time, and generally she has been happy with them.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Tim M. on 07/21/2017
Tim said when he called to price the tire for a certain brand, the person gave him a good price for the brand. When he got there, the person put the tire on and he paid. When he got home, he noticed it was not the brand he had asked for and the tire brand was one he never heard of. He was given a different tire and cheaper brand and never mentioned anything to him. He is not recommending this facility for this reason.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Frank B. on 07/18/2017
Frank said this business was cheaper than he had expected. They treated him fairly and he was delighted. The mechanic found problems that no one else would have found.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
charity m. on 07/17/2017
"Jimmy and the mechanics "
Coming here to get my car fixed has been the best experience I've ever had when I'm having car problems. They not only have amazing customer service but their mechanics are the best you can get. I would never take my car to get fixed or serviced anywhere else besides here! Best place to go if you want your car to be properly worked on and up and running perfectly!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 11:16 AM
VICTORIA W. on 07/15/2017
"Friendly Service"
2nd time buying tires from here. They are very helpful & don't try to force extra services or more expensive tires on you.
Vehicle: Infiniti JX35
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 08:43 PM
Ben J. on 07/11/2017
Ben said this business provided great service, they were quick and everything was fine. He said the girl at the front desk was a pleasure to work with.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
Richard S. on 07/11/2017
Richard said he has known the business for a long time, they were very friendly, and helpful. They had reasonable prices.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Blazer
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
SCOTT W. on 07/01/2017
"honesty and straightforwardness"
Jim is the kind of guy I feel I can trust and their work has always been timely and high quality. The price is right and I dont feel Im paying for something I dont absolutely need to maintain the vehicle. The best thing Jim does is discuss options and cost
Vehicle: Lexus RX 450h
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 10:33 AM
CHARLES L. on 06/29/2017
"Service worth coming back for."
I needed tires for my truck. Melissa was very accommodating and made an appointment for me that worked with my schedule . When I got there the morning of the appointment, Jim had everything ready to go. The shop was busy but I was taken care of well. Jim checked with me a few times to see if I needed anything while I waited. Excellent customer service all the way around. Thank you for taking such good care of my truck and me.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra Classic