Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Verified Customer on 09/18/2017
"Maintanence"
Done in a timely manner
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 11:32 AM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

We value our customers and would like to say thank you for taking time to complete our survey. Let us know if we can assist you with anything in the future and again thank you for your business.

Crystal C. on 09/15/2017
"Service Dept"
Friendly staff & speedy service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 12:45 PM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Jennie G. on 09/12/2017
"The employees make this a great dealership."
I would recommend this company to a friend.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 09:13 AM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 09/05/2017

Gregory S. on 08/21/2017
"Service call made easier"
The special requirements were for my oil change. I needed to clean a special magnet embedded
in the drain plug, and make sure that the correct amount of oil was used. Twice previously I had to
suck out excess oil through the dipstick tube to prevent engine damage.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent

Review Created: 08/20/2017 03:24 PM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Johnnie J. on 08/16/2017
"closest to me "
I've had nothing to complain about , and my car performed well after repairs were completed
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 05:19 PM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Marcus R. on 08/16/2017
"Excellent customer service"
Always there to help me when I need any type of service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra

Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/12/2017 07:22 PM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

Richard M. on 08/11/2017
"Local and friendly people"
Yes but I'd let them know service takes longer then it should
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 08/11/2017 02:01 PM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

We would like to apologize for the service taking longer than expected and for us not informing you.  We strive to meet or exceed the customers expected wait time and we were not able to do that this visit.  We would like to offer you a FREE Oil & Filter Change on your next visit because of this.  We value our customers and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.  Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can assist you in the future.

Mary C. on 08/09/2017
" Everyone I have ever spoken to has been ready to assist with whatever problem or service I need."
I would very much so recommend this business to friends and have done so.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra To

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 10:20 AM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/07/2017

We would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations on your recent service visit.  We have 2 wating rooms in our facility one that has a coffee bar and TV and one that is for customers that want quite.  We should have made sure you were aware of that and escorted you to the one of your choice.  We always try to meet or exceed your appointment time and we did not do this.  I see that there was an issue when you checked out and we did not in anyway handle that properly either.  We would like to offer you a FREE Oil & Filter change on your next visit and again apologize to you.  We value our customers and we thank you for the feedback.  We have made internal adjustments to our process and you will not have any issues on your next visit.  Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Mikeanthony G. on 08/03/2017
"Buyer from don davis"
Service was great and no hassels
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 04:48 PM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/03/2017

Verified Customer on 08/01/2017
"Ok Service"
Did the job asked but that is all. Nothing more
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 08:26 PM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 08/02/2017

I want to thank you for responding to our survey and would like to apologize to you for not recieving your last punch on your card.  We are addressing this with our Cashier and it will not be an issue in the future.  We value our customers and always want to make sure we fulfill our committment to you.  We would like to offer you and additional FREE Oil and Filter change for your inconvenience.  If you will mention this email to your Service Advisor when you visit they will take care of the billing at that time.  Let me know if you have any questions or need any additional information.

Russell L. on 07/27/2017
"Time was excellent "
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 06:11 PM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

BILL F. on 07/26/2017
"Friendly staff and work was finished in a timely manner."
YES!! Just be a little patient if they are busy they will accommodate you accordingly.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 05:12 AM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 07/26/2017

Kelly W. on 07/24/2017
"the customer service and Josh Martin was very helpful"
glad I got my car there
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/24/2017 06:05 AM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Steve H. ReScore Review on 07/25/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"It's a Hyundai dealership, I've got a hyundai, and your close."
Things happen and people get relaxed at times, thank you but that is not necessary, I'll be back to get it change again anyway.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:50 PM

"It's just that it is a Hyubndai and i would like it to be service at a hyundai dealership."
I brought my car in for a scheduled oil change at 7:30 in the morning. At 5:00 pm in the evening only after I called to check on my car did they get on it. I guess I just slipped through the cracks, I hope this in-proves.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:50 PM
David L., Service Manager at Don Davis Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

I would like to apologize for not servicing your vehicle in a timely manner.  We value our customers and thank you for the feedback on the survey.  We have reviewed this and taken measures to make sure this will not happen again.  We would like to offer you a FREE Oil & Filter change for your next visit for your inconvenience.  Please let me know if we can assist you in any other way in the future.

Shelley M. on 07/19/2017
"Great Service!"
Always friendly and professional.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata