Downtown LA Motors Mercedes-Benz

Latest Review about 1 year ago
Robert D. on 07/18/2016
"Best Service!"
I just got back from a service appointment and can't believe how easy and professional it was! I have dealt with a number of MB dealerships and Downtown LA Motors, especially Jerry D., has been the best experience I have had to date. I damaged a wheel on my car and Downtown had the wheel in stock and could get it done today. Jerry said he would get it done quickly, and before I knew it, my wheel was fixed, the car was washed, and I was on my way. I know where I will be bringing my car for service! Thanks again Jerry!
Service Date: 07/18/2016
Review Created: 07/18/2016 03:31 PM
Ralf K. on 05/25/2016
"Competent & ethical"
Have an older E-Class Coupe, which was rear-ended by a texter on the 405 during rush hour. Body damage was repaired but a couple of electronic issues remained, which the body shop could not handle. Car was taken to DTLA-Motors for an extended time due to parts ordering. I was given a brand new courtesy vehicle (11 miles) and regularly advised of progress by service adviser Barry Murphy. Picked up the car yesterday, super-clean with all issues resolved. Barry even handled the insurance claim, which I did not expect, but which was a great convenience due to a personally challenging schedule. What looked like a headache, another 'issue to deal with' in one's hectic life was taken away by Barry and DTLA M. Competence & ethics in job and invoicing are very visible. Folks from the greeters up to the facility's director Neal Goldman are friendly and personable. THANK YOU!
Service Date: 05/24/2016
Review Created: 05/25/2016 08:22 AM
Alessandra M. on 09/29/2015
"Blessed!"
i am so thankful to Omar Afifi and Jerry to always tanking a great care of me and my car.
I love you both so very much!!!
Alessandra Mendes
Service Date: 09/29/2015
Review Created: 09/29/2015 11:13 AM
Daryl M. on 12/22/2014
"Customer Service"
Wife was torn between a Lexus and MBZ. Late Friday evening drove the 5 miles just to look at the newer models with no intent to purchase before looking at the Lexus, as we have a 1999 MBZ. Was immediately greeted by Ola in the parking lot. Friendly, professional, and patient Ola listened to our plan and then asked us to wait as he retrieved a vehicle that might interest my wife. It did and the decision was made. We purchased a pre-owned (really brand new, only 21,000 miles) 2013 MBZ. Forget the excellent customer service, it was the warm hospitality and kindness displayed by all, but especially by Ola and Mike, the finance manager, which touched our heart and made this a truly memorable experience. Everyone stayed way beyond closing time to assist us. Selfless sacrifice for folks one does not know is not the norm today, but Ola and Mike did this for us. Much appreciated and thank you.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 12/19/2014
Review Created: 12/22/2014 08:41 AM
Calvin S. on 12/11/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Gary Krboyan (Sales & Leasing Consultant)"
First, let me say that I am a very busy man. I do not take time out of my schedule to write about someone doing what they get paid to do. With that said, Gary Krboyan went above and beyond the standards that have been linked to car salesmen.

I went to Mercedes Benz of Escondido to purchase a S550. I found a Dolomite Brown S550 that I really liked and gave the salesman $1K to hold it for me until after Veterans Day (three days). When I returned, the salesman said that someone had sold the car the day he had off. He saw the disappointment on my face and he knew that this could possibly turn into a heated situation so he decided to help me find another one and he did, which is amazing because this color is very rare and has to be special ordered.

This is where Gary Krboyan comes in. I called him from the Escondido dealership and explained to him what had transpired. He confirmed that they still had the car and because of the condition and low miles it would probably sell quickly. I informed him that I wanted the car but I worked in Coronado, which is 119 miles away, and I would probably only be able to communicate by phone. He informed me that he would work with me as long as I kept in touch but he could not make any promises because other salesmen would be trying to sell the care also. Here is what in my mind set him head-and-shoulders above other salesmen I have dealt with: Once I got off the phone with him we did everything through text. He sent me better pictures of the vehicle (they were even better than the ones that were posted on their website); we negotiated price (went back and forth a couple of times); and he took my information for the credit check. This all took place in a matter of seven days. I finally got a day off and went to see the car…and he was off that day…but he left instructions with his assistant, Mr. Omar, and we went over things that I did not go over with Gary Krboyan. Two days later I met Gary Krboyan and purchased my Dolomite Brown S550.

Gary Krboyan did an outstanding job without promising me anything. He trusted that I was not wasting his time and I did likewise. We completed almost everything by text. I am very happy with my purchase and I will definitely be passing out his cards to everyone that I know.
Service Date: 11/21/2013
Review Created: 12/11/2013 10:18 AM
Louis B. on 12/10/2013
"excellent service"
The Service Team is wonderful. They do a great job taking care of me, and I would not trust my car to anyone else.
Service Date: 12/07/2013
Review Created: 12/10/2013 10:59 AM
Ricky & Sonya J. on 08/24/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Ola Amosun, the sale representitive"
My wife and I made an appointment with Ola to test drive three vehicles with the possibility of purchasing one. After my wife test drove, she was more then determine she wanted a MB. After a lengthy time
"Arm Wrestling" with Ola, we finally came to a gentlemen agree on a price. The professionalism and courtesy Ola displayed is what made buying our Mercedes-Benz, C300 a pleasant experience. Ola is one of a kind. Lastly, the Finance Manager, Mike Potter, what can I say he is the greatest. He explained the total package, from the top to bottom. I made a great purchase and I am extremely satisfied. As I close, Downtown LA Mercedes-Benz dealership will be highly recommended by us.
Service Date: 08/22/2013
Review Created: 08/24/2013 04:20 PM
ashley m. on 06/18/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Jake Willard is the employee you want for the face of Mercedes Benz! "
After a terrible experience with roadside assistance, Jake Willard completely restored my faith in Mercedes! He truly went above and beyond when it came to making me feel like a valued customer. I literally vowed to never buy another Mercedes after roadside left me stranded in a horrible part of East LA for over 2 hours, but Jake made sure to change my opinion. He not only checked everything on the car, fixed the tire, washed the car, but also gave me his number to call him directly if I ever have any issues. Thank you Jake Willard for the amazing service you provided! This is the only place I'll take my car from now on.
Service Date: 06/12/2013
Review Created: 06/18/2013 11:18 AM
Ralf K. on 04/27/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"satisfied for many years"
Have three cars with service advisor Barry Murphy. Two are older, the third one is still under full warranty. No need to worry about warrantied cars. You want to pay attention, when you keep cars in good appearance and working conditions, which are older. From a parts point Mercedes has always taken pride in a solid parts supply policy for older cars. They deliver even rare parts for older cars quickly. In regard to the dealer and service advisor Barry, I could not wish for a better partner. Needed repairs are explained; I am told, what to plan for in maintenance and potential repairs in the near future, super convenient loaners are provided. Barry even takes pictures of more serious repairs on the older cars. He explains repair jobs in a way I understand - I am not a mechanic.
I am a nerd in regard to cars and can probably be difficult. It is my job to let the dealer representative know, what I expect. Provided I am reasonable, informed, civilized and courteous I can expect excellence from the dealer. Which in the case of Downtown LA Motors Mercedes I have consistently received over the years.
Service Date: 04/26/2013
Review Created: 04/27/2013 08:59 AM
Ronald S. on 04/26/2013
"Good Job"
Thank you Frank Phillips for the excellent and courteous service.
Service Date: 04/23/2013
Review Created: 04/26/2013 03:21 PM
Ruben R. on 09/18/2012
Ruben said he was more than satisfied with the service they provided. He said he likes the idea of loaner vehicles.
Review Created: 09/18/2012
Sunil N. on 09/14/2012
Sunil said he was not happy with this visit and he tried to talk to a manager about it, but he was told there was no one he could talk to about it. He took his vehicle in because the GPS and the CD player were not working. He said he had taken the fuses out because he thought they were the problem. When he got to the business he told them the fuses were the problem, but he was told they would have to do a diagnostic exam that would cost $110.00 and he gave them his consent. He was later told it would cost $490.00 because there was more that needed to be done. He said three days later the bill came out to $750.00 and the GPS and CD player are still not working. He said he thinks they are thieves and he will not return.
Review Created: 09/14/2012
Curtis R. at Downtown LA Motors Mercedes-Benz responded on 09/15/2012
Service Manager contacted client and reviewed circumstances. We reviewed circumstances and worked through the concerns the client had with his advisor as it relates to the communication between the two. Service Manager agreed to review estimate with advisor and see if we might be able to provide assistance in the cost of repairs. Client was appreciative of the offer and we will speak again next week.
Victor T. on 08/31/2012
Victor said this business is the best.
Review Created: 08/31/2012
Lee D. on 08/31/2012
Lee said the business provided a good deal for his service. He had a nice level of service with the business.
Review Created: 08/31/2012
Ching L. on 08/29/2012
Ching said the business did a good job.
Review Created: 08/29/2012
Jacquelyn W. on 08/29/2012
Jacquelyn said this business provided excellent service.
Review Created: 08/29/2012
Epifanio M. on 08/06/2012
Spoke with Justin. He said the business did a great job.
Review Created: 08/06/2012
Ruiz S. on 08/06/2012
Ruiz said the service good.
Review Created: 08/06/2012
Shefeli P. on 08/03/2012
Shefeli said she's very pleased with the service.
Review Created: 08/03/2012
Wilma B. on 08/02/2012
Wilma said she always gets good service from the business and they always verify the problem with her vehicle. Their service was good.
Review Created: 08/02/2012