Dulles Automotive

Overall Rating 2.67/5Overall Rating 2.67/5rating 2.67rating 2.67rating 2.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Kristine W. on 12/19/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"TERRIBLE SERVICE, PRODUCTS and PRICES"
I wish I could give them a NEGATIVE rating! No lie! DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THIS PLACE!!! I AM WARNING YOU. They are dishonest, do terrible work and the service is pathetic! My car battery wasn't working back in October. I had them come get my car and tow it to their facility while I was in meetings that I couldn't leave. They gave me a call and told me I needed the battery terminals changed, battery and alternator and charged me almost $1000!!! And they didn't break down the cost at all on the bill. I asked them and all they did was give me the run around. That was in late October. They put a VERY cheap battery in my car. It's not even 2 months later and the battery light on my car is constantly on and it's running down again!!! Also, when I took my car in to them, the radio worked fine and once I got it back, it didn't work at all.
Service Date: 10/28/2015
Review Created: 12/19/2015 01:14 AM
DENNIS B. on 08/16/2011
"Compressor Extender Replacement"
Accurate in determination of problem and completed job within a reasonable time..I like that fact that the mechanic pointed out and showed me the concerns with my vehicle.
Service Date: 07/25/2011
Review Created: 08/16/2011 03:45 AM
DENNIS B. on 07/15/2011
"1st Visit for Vehicle Maint"
I was impressed with the expedient service and through assessment of my repairs. Will follow up with further maintenance repairs
Service Date: 07/15/2011