Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 05:19 AM
Jean L. on 07/30/2017
"Courteous"
Brian was courteous and educated me as to the inner workings of the brake system. Turn around time was quick. The brakes are better than when I bought the Highlander. Thank you!
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 12:31 PM
lynn v. on 07/25/2017
"Best I ever had"
I have a honda, so prices are already high, but their honest and don't add extras to get more out of you.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 09:16 PM
Rob F. on 07/20/2017
Spoke with BJ. She said they were very quick and the prices were more than reasonable. They were incredibly helpful and they worked very hard to get her back on the road. Her friends will be using them as well.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
John H. on 07/18/2017
"No good"
I dropped off my 2017 ram on a Sunday night so we can get an alignment Monday morning. In the key drop box I check the box to have my headlights adjusted because I had just put a leveling kit in it. Well the next day I get a call apparently someone on the weekend broke the alignment rack , But they did adjust the headlights. Mind you all they had to do was it just them down. And all the hassle I had to go through of making a new appointment at a different shop. I asked if they were going to charge me for the headlight adjustment and they told me $32.50. I could not believe it they still charge me to adjust my headlights but could even get my alignment done you would've thought they would've did that for free being all the hassle I had to go through. But no $32.50 for headlights that I believe are adjusted to low now. And on a separate occasion I bought a Jeep grand Cherokee to them they said they brought it in the shop and they couldn't work on it because of rust issues and it had a leak in the brake line. My suspicions are as they brought it in the shop went to put it on the hoist ended up breaking a brake line and then just called me to pick it up. I drove it up there it was not leaking brake fluid but was leaking severely when I picked it up. All the hassle I had to go through to not have my truck fixed and then to get charge $32.50 to adjust headlights down it's a brand-new truck so the headlights were straight. I don't recommend this place to anybody. There's a place called The Shop in West End that I have had no issues with. I came here out of convenience being closer to my home but never again. So thanks for screwing me on 32.50 and not fixing my truck
Vehicle: RAM 2500 HD
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 11:12 AM
Ashley at East End Auto responded on 07/25/2017

We do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of our alignment machine being broken during the time of your appointment. Not only was it an inconvenience to you, but to the several other customers who had appointments for alignments that day. Again, we apologize for that inconvenience. The book time that is listed for a headlight adjustment is .6, the amount of time that was charged to you was .4 because the process went quicker than planned, we passed the savings on to you. If you are dissatisfied with how the headlights are aiming, we would love the opportunity for you to schedule an appointment so we can re align the lights at no charge to you. As far as the brake lines on the Jeep, we felt as though the amount of rust on the vehicle, would lead to much larger repairs. We did an inspection on the vehicle and visibly saw how much rust was under the car and declined further working on the vehicle. Also please note that again, there was no charge to you for our inspection on the vehicle. Our customers safety and satisfaction is most important at our shop, if you are dissatisfied with the headlight adjustment, again, please don't hesitate to bring the truck back at no charge, and we will re align your headlights.

Nancy K. on 07/18/2017
Spoke with Nancy's husband. He said this business was very straightforward, honest, and reliable. They took their time and did a good job.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Chris W. on 07/18/2017
Chris said this business was reliable. He was pleased with their service.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Terry R. on 07/15/2017
Terry said this business treated him right and pointed out possible future issues.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017
Leeann G. on 07/13/2017
Leeann said this business seems to know what they are doing and even though she did not make an appointment, they got her in pretty fast.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
Bob S. on 07/03/2017
Bob said this business was really good and they took care of him. They knew what they were doing and they were polite. He greatly appreciated the help he was given with solving his problem.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 07/03/2017
Dan K. on 06/23/2017
Dan said the staff has been good.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017
Craig R. on 06/16/2017
Craig said the service was good.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017
Niko E. on 06/14/2017
Spoke with Sadiki. He said this business does good work in a timely manner and he would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
Jane S. on 06/10/2017
Jane said the business did a great job.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/10/2017
Christine S. on 06/09/2017
Christine said the staff was very nice. They were very helpful.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017
Brenda C. on 06/09/2017
Brenda said she was referred to the business, and she is happy with the service. She stated they know their work and they had done a lot of repairs to her vehicle. They did a complete inspection and diagnosis.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017
Brett G. on 06/06/2017
Brett said the service was good.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017
Forrest B. on 06/06/2017
Forrest said this business was very nice, kind and easy. They did the work quickly.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017
Brian K. on 05/15/2017
Brian said they did exactly what needed to be done. They were timely and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/15/2017
Gary B. on 05/13/2017
"Falsely telling me something expensive needs replacing."
As a woman who is not familiar with the mechanical workings of a car, I am always nervous about getting my vehicle worked on. Unfortunately, my gut feeling was once again accurate. After being told I needed a new left front ball joint, a considerable investment for me, I had my vehicle checked out at another auto shop. You can imagine my surprise and anger when I was told there is nothing wrong with ANY of the ball joints on my vehicle. So, you either are being dishonest or you need to be more careful in your evaluations about what needs to be done on a customers vehicle. At any rate, neither my husband or myself will be revisiting your establishment in the future for any type of work on our vehicles and no, we will not be recommending you to anyone.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Touareg
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017 09:21 AM
Ashley at East End Auto responded on 05/24/2017

Spoke with Julie last week in hopes to re evaluate the VW personally. Julie expressed her concerns and agreed to speak with her husband to set up a time to bring the vehicle back in for the three of us to inspect the left front ball joint together. Still waiting for Julie or Gary to set up the appointment.