Excel Automotive Technology

Bruce C. on 08/19/2017
"Ho, hum. Boringly Perfect. Again. "
I was just reading Jay's feedback invitation email where he says "I know you have many options for your Honda Odyssey service..." and I kind of laughed as I said to myself "no, not really". I mean sure, if I wanted to go somewhere else where I'd pay more for inferior service and have it take twice as long (assuming the problem got solved correctly the first time - if at all) I guess I could - but why? Jay, Martha and the entire staff at Excel Automotive continue to do just what the name says - they simply excel at everything, every time. Our cars get fixed properly, quickly and usually for less than they said it would be. We're Excel customers for life.

You should give them a try - I promise you won't regret it.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 10:02 PM
Merrill W. on 08/17/2017
"inspection and fluid check"
as always, it was a pleasure to go to excel. Jay and Martha are wonderful to work with.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 06:23 AM
Joseph B. on 08/11/2017
"Excellent Body Shop Experience"
This was the first time dealing with a body shop, and Excel did a great job working with the insurance and delivering a quality job! Thanks.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Review Created: 08/09/2017 06:23 PM
kim k. on 08/06/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great Service!"
recently had oil change and inspection. I have been going to Excel for 4 yrs, since I found them on Angie's List and I'm so glad I did. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Jay is very, very knowledgable and Martha is extremely helpful and patient!
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 01:18 PM
Kimberly K. on 08/05/2017
"Very Easy To Work With"
dropped my car off for an oil change and yearly inspection. They called when it was ready. My car was ready by noon. Great customer service! I've not gone to any other auto shop since I found Excel
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 11:49 AM
Denise M. on 08/03/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Outstanding!"
When someone treats you well, you want to return the favor so I will do so with a fantastic review. In my case, Jay Meir of Excel Automotive saved me over $600, 3 days of my time and plenty of inconvenience. Let me explain.

My vehicle driver door began to make a very loud popping noise every time it was opened or closed. I contacted Sterling McCall Toyota (the dealership where it was purchased) and they told me it was beyond their onsite repair and needed to be taken to the Sterling McCall Restoration Center. There I was told it was a weld that had come loose inside the door. The repair would be $500 and three days of car rentals while the repair was being done. Needless to say I didn’t schedule the repair.

Searches resulted in many shops that could do this extensive welding repair, but few had more than a 3-star review. Excel Automotive Technology was not only close, but had many exceptional reviews from very satisfied customers.

I stopped in after work today. Jay took one look, said “I’ll be right back.” and walked off to grab tools. He returned, worked on the door (hinge area) for a couple minutes, stood up and asked me to shut the door. It was fixed. Yes, fixed. He said he’s seen the problem before with Toyota’s. (He replaced a nut (or bolt?) that helps hold the arm in place that had loosened and fallen off. I asked him what I owed him and he said “Nothing.” and smiled. “But you saved me over $600!” Again, he said oh, it’s nothing and smiled.

As I glance down at their business card I see that it says, “Where quality comes second…only to honesty.”

Thank you Excel Automotive. Thank you Jay Meir. You have gained a new customer.
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 04:46 PM
Robert B. on 08/03/2017
"Excel Automotive Technology"
Good company, and gets the work completed fast. They have good communication along the way.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 06:57 AM
Sam H. on 08/02/2017
"had brake scraping on right front side"
had to spend approx $780 to fix it. Wish I would have known how much it was going tom cost going in.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 03:44 PM
Joseph S. on 07/19/2017
"Jay Meir, Thank you Sir."
Jay Meir was recommended to me. A professional who performs his Job with a skill which convinced me to use no other business for all my automobiles.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 08:37 PM
David O. on 07/19/2017
David said everything was done alright.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Amelia W. on 07/13/2017
"Honest Service"
I've now had 3 things done to my car at Excel Automotive and I continue to be pleased. Not only are they friendly, they take the time to explain the cars needs without talking down to you or over your head. I will continue to bring my car here.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:39 PM
Mary Anne T. on 07/13/2017
"I just pay for the repairs my car needs. Not for something that has not yet happened."
Thank you Jay. I feel comfortable with you under my hood, checking to see what needs to be replaced.
Martha does an outstanding job of getting you in and out, as quickly as possible.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 07:00 AM
Jacy J. on 07/10/2017
"Consistent, honest service"
I'm so grateful for Excel Automotive, been using them for the past few years. Any time I bring my car for service or issues, Jay and the rest of the staff are helpful, informative, honest, and quick!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 06:26 AM
Barbara M. on 07/08/2017
"the only place for my car"
I always get an honest deal with Jay. Martha is the best in scheduling and letting me know what is going on!!
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 08:16 PM
Jennifer T. on 07/07/2017
"Finally a place I can trust with my vehicle!"
Jay and his team are absolutely amazing. They are trustworthy, honest, and explained everything going on with my vehicle to me in a way I could understand. The customer service here is simply the best. I won't be taking my car anywhere else!
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 10:00 PM
Mark I. on 07/07/2017
"Transmission fluid replacement for Honda Fit"
Very impressed with Jay and his staff at Excel Automotive Technology. The price was reasonable and the service
was exceptional. They also found a problem with one of my wheels. I followed his instructions and able to get wheel
fixed by a wheel business close to his shop. Thank you Jay! I will be back!
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 06:09 AM
Thomas M. on 06/30/2017
"Why I stay with Excel. "
I have been going to Excel for service on my Mercedes for about 6 years and my wife's Lexus for about 4 years. I have used several other service providers over the past 35+ years. I rarely had a bad experience with others but I've found dealing with Jay to be preferable experience. I believe he is honest, competent, reasonably priced, and provides a personal level of attention I did not find elsewhere.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 08:43 PM
Tommy B. on 06/28/2017
"A/C Service"
Jay and his Tech got my a/c running great again. Thank you so much.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 04:28 PM
Elisha L. on 06/26/2017
Elisha said this business was polite and quick.
Vehicle: Infiniti FX35