Firestone Of Lisle

Lori T. on 12/19/2016
"Quick service!"
They were super busy and it was the end of the day but they got me in and out for a tire pressure check super fast at no charge! :-)
Service Date: 12/19/2016
Review Created: 12/19/2016 04:20 PM
Dan S. on 03/06/2016
"Stay away"
I had to drive a trailer loaded with kid's suitcase's from my church over 65 miles on the highway to a camp in Indiana, leave it there and pick it up the following Mon.
I brought my truck to Firestone of Lisle, Il on 2/11/2016 to have them check and repair the trailer connections and wiring on my Ford truck. I was told that they can do that. I told them to just replace everything.
When I picked up the truck they had spliced a new 3 pin connection to the old wiring and left it dangling (not secured to the truck). The other, round connection, was not replaced. They told me they cleaned it up and that it should work.
When I connected the trailer to the truck at about 4:00pm, the lights on the trailer did not work. I called Firestone and asked if I could bring it back and was told that there was no one available. I went to another place to try to get it fixed but they were closed by the time I got there at 5:00pm.
I had no choice but to drive the trailer with no brake, turn, etc. lights over 65 miles in the dark. The trailer was big enough to prevent anyone from seeing the lights on my truck.
I had to go pick up the trailer that Mon. and did not want to take another chance driving on the highway with no lights, so on Sun morning at 11:30 when I should have been serving at my church for services, I went to Farm and Fleet in Montgomery, IL and they replaced everything, mounted it correctly and made sure all the lights worked. I did not want to take a chance of another poor job from Firestone. Those lights are very, very important.
Firestone charged me $139 and did not repair the issues. Farm and Fleet charged my $60 and corrected all issues.
Firestone refuses to refund my money but instead want to issue me store credit. Why would I want to trust them to work on my truck again?
On another occasion, they damaged my dash board. They didn't say anything and left it for me to find. They said they would clean it but when I went back, it was not cleaned, but I needed the truck so I agreed to bring it back another day. Once again, it was not fully repaired and I was told to bring it back another day.
While discussing the trailer issues with a rep from Firestone, he implied that I was lying about everything.
Service Date: 02/11/2016
Review Created: 03/06/2016 06:14 PM
Dan S. on 02/27/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Back to their old ways"
Service Date: 02/11/2016
Review Created: 02/27/2016 01:09 PM
Tai S. on 10/09/2015
"Very slow"
I went here on Thursday October 8 for them to check my brake fluid as I got new rear brakes in July but for some reason my brake light kept flashing when I drove. I had the work done at the st Charles Firestone but I now live in lisle. I had a 12pm appointment but ended up being there until 1:45 because the workers were slow and we're celebrating one of the mechanics birthdays. I was so irritated because there was only one other car in the garage so no reason for it to take so long. The man working in the front was handling several back to back phone calls, printing needs of the customers who were calling in and just ignoring the fact that I was waiting right in front of him with 2 kids. When I make an appointment AND in a customer whose waiting in the store I expect to have priority service over calling customers. I was literally the only person waiting, the only other car was dropped off. The man then told me I needed $400 worth of work done when I JUST got new brakes in July, needed up going back to the original Firestone who did the brakes and all I needed was more brake fluid and everything else on the list the lisle location gave me was fine! Not impressed with their service at all and I do not appreciate being lied to!
Service Date: 10/09/2015
Review Created: 10/09/2015 01:59 PM
MIKE B. on 01/05/2015
"Friendly Honest Service"
Very good at pointing out issues needing servicing in the not too distant future
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 12/09/2014
Review Created: 01/05/2015 03:51 PM
Kathleen P. on 12/11/2014
"disappointment"
I had an 8 am appointment arrived on time but my car wasnt put on the lift until 830. Once my car was done your machinics proceed to tell me things that were wrong with my car when i know for a fact are fine. I do not appreciate being lied to.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 12/11/2014
Review Created: 12/11/2014 08:18 PM
LINDA K. on 12/09/2014
"They take good care of their customers."
I went there with a little problem & they could take care of me immediately & I was very grateful. I was running many errands & after they fixed the light, I could go on about finishing.
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 12/05/2014
Review Created: 12/09/2014 02:20 PM
Brandy W. on 12/07/2014
"Repeat Customer"
I love that when I come in for oil changes, they never try to upsell me on stuff my car doesn't need like those oil change places. I feel totally comfortable going there as a female and trust their reliable service.
Service Date: 11/25/2014
Review Created: 12/07/2014 01:24 PM
ELLIOT W. on 12/07/2014
"Excellent Service"
We get routine oil changes here and they're always friendly, quick and affordable. We would definitely trust them on other repairs but haven't needed any since we moved here.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 11/24/2014
Review Created: 12/07/2014 01:21 PM
LINDA S. on 12/06/2014
"They know tires"
Got a great deal, all are friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/15/2014
Review Created: 12/06/2014 05:55 AM
ROSE L. on 12/05/2014
"Friendly service. Good work. "
Got my oil changed and also had an emission test. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 12/04/2014
Review Created: 12/05/2014 04:28 PM
ADRIENNE M. on 12/01/2014
"Sunday Service"
I was treated with courtesy and the work was done promptly.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Intrigue
Service Date: 11/30/2014
Review Created: 12/01/2014 05:50 AM
RICH D. on 11/19/2014
"Would give 0 if I could."
I feel that I was ripped off. My car has 162,000 miles on it. They suggested 2,500 in repairs. Got another quote for the same work, 1,600. I paid for a test to see why the check engine light was on, they did no provide the results of the test. r was leaking no fluids prior to being at Firestone. Back home the vehicle is leaking from a few different places. Seemed like they were just concerned with getting as much money out of me as possible.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 11/14/2014
Review Created: 11/17/2014 01:07 PM
DAVID D. on 11/09/2014
"outstanding service"
Very knowledgeable mechanics and fair pricing
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 11/08/2014
Review Created: 11/09/2014 07:13 AM
Jeff G. on 11/06/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Water Pump, TSTat, and some hoses and clamps"
I went in there at the end of the night and was told they might not get to it that evening. Got a call this morning what the issues were since I had some leaks with coolant. They let me know the options and laid out worse case scenarior if I opted to only replace certain things. I opted to go with the entire thing. Brian was very upfront and honest. I would definitely go through them again.
Service Date: 11/06/2014
Review Created: 11/06/2014 12:36 PM
JUDI W. on 11/04/2014
"personalized service with respect"
I was treated with respect and everything was patiently explained to me so i could make the best decision possible.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 10/31/2014
Review Created: 11/04/2014 10:55 AM
Julie K. on 10/31/2014
"Oil change for my mom"
Thank you for taking care of my mom. She was impressed & appreciative of your professionalism.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 10/31/2014
Review Created: 10/31/2014 08:39 PM
WILLIAM. M. on 10/24/2014
"Waited more than 10 min to be taken care of. There was only one other customer in the "
Usually I am greeted by a very nice efficient representative. However I was not on this trip. Guy who worked on my car was very nice and helpful. He helped guide me in the direction of what kind of tires to buy.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 10/23/2014
Review Created: 10/24/2014 07:20 AM
DAVE M. on 10/20/2014
"Honest work and on time"
I have recommended them in the past many times. Ned and Brian do a great job.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima