Alexander A. on 09/22/2017
"great customer service"
my car couldn't detect my keys , so my car towed to the flint hills . everything was done in timely manner then they called me to pick it up. when i got there , my car was washed thoroughly clean with no charge.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 04:23 PM
Verified Customer on 09/21/2017
"Fast Lane gave fast service."
Definitely!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 02:56 PM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Thank you for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing and if there is anything we can do to help with your next visit please let us know

Mark C. on 09/19/2017
"recall"
convenient location
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 07:28 AM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Thnak you for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing and if there is anything we can do to help with your next visit please let us know

LINDA T. on 09/12/2017
"Great customer service"
I am always pleased and impressed with the service I receive and the extra effort put on customer srvice.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 11:05 AM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 09/13/2017

Thank You for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing

If there is anything we can do to help you with for your next visit please let us know.

Fix Ops Director

Lynne L. on 09/02/2017
"Great job"
Great service, timely manner, and great people.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 01:03 PM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing and what we need to improve on.

If there is anything we can do to help you with your next visit please let us know

Alejandra Courtney B. on 09/01/2017
"Usually good, but..."
I have had nothing but excellent interactions with the body shop, I've had painted repaired (weird peeling) and body panels replaced on a car with matte paint and they have done a stand-up job every time.
The service department, not so much. Before the ownership change, I brought a wheel in for a bubble in the tire sidewall, which I said should've been under warranty. They said they needed to know this beforehand, so they needed to keep my wheel (damn rally veloster doesn't come with a spare) for another week. They sent in a picture of my tire... After they punctured a hole in it. Something that should've been free cost me 175 dollars.
Regardless, new management, hopefully better employees, I give them another shot. My car is really new and under warranty. My reverse lockout was not functional after being in the body shop (it was finicky before, I don't think they broke it), and I took it to the service dept. Told me it would be done Friday night (a week) because the part needed to come in. I wait and Friday passes with no news. I call four times and get told repeatedly that the person working on my car isn't around. Finally, he tells me the transmission needed replaced and now we're waiting on that. I finally got my car back three weeks after I dropped it off, after having it a day after it being at the body shop for two weeks. Had they told me it needed replaced, or why it needed replaced, I wouldn't have a problem, but that is not what happened.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 09:06 PM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 09/02/2017

Thank you for your feedback, good or bad it helps us know were we need to improve.

Not getting a call bak and updates on how your car was doing is unexeptable and the employee has been shown this and talked to so he understands what he did wrong.

The transmission had to be replaced because the reverse syncros inside the transmission were damaged and to assure that you didn't have more problems in the future with metal shaving and debris in the tranny it need replaced.

If you have any more question or comments do not hesitate to contact us.

Again..Thank You for your Feedback!!

fixed Ops Director

Verified Customer on 08/27/2017
"Repair agent was informative. Water bottles available during wait."
Overall service was efficient and respectful.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 06:43 PM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/28/2017

Thank You for your Feedback. It helps us know how we are doing and were we need to improve.

If you can please bring in your receipt and we can make sure we get you back the 10% we owe you.

If there is anything we can do to help with your next visit please let us know

Verified Customer on 08/23/2017
"Recall Work"
Brought car in for recall work and was pleased with the speed of service. Friendly guy working counter.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 10:38 AM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/25/2017

Thank you for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing.

Please Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your next visit.

JENA A. on 08/21/2017
"Failed promises, disrespectful staff"
It is generally a policy for professional organizations to require their employees to wear a name tag. This would be appreciated in this case. I only saw one employee with a name tage but a dozen others without.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 01:01 PM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/25/2017

Thank You for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing and what we need to improve on. I am VERY sorry you missed your daughter event. in the furture if there is anything that hangs your car up here longer than execpted we do have loaner vehicles and want to make sure you NEVER miss important events

Please lets us know if ther is anything we can do to help you in the future.

Vernon M. on 08/19/2017
"It is nice to be there and sometimes I meet really nice people."
Please accept the answer on the previous page
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 06:29 PM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Thsnk You for your feedback, it helps us know what we can do to help with your next visit.

If you would like I can have someone contact you about your radio static problem so we can check it out and like you siad, make sure its nothing that will cause a future problem.

Angel S. on 08/17/2017
"Happy Customer"
Jonathan has greatly improved my opinion of your facility. Great, and sincere customer service, plus he ensured that my car was washed, as part of the service. That was my best visit in 9 years.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 10:31 AM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/18/2017

Thank You for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing. I have shared this with Jonathan and he was happy your visit went well. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your next visit.

Thanks again,

Larry Q. on 08/04/2017
"no comment"
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 10:24 AM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank You for your Feedback it helps us with improving for our next visit.

FLint Hills Hyundai

Verified Customer on 08/03/2017
"This was not a great experience!"
I believe both Hyundai and Flint Hills share responsibility for such a lengthy fix. What transpired was inexcusable. Mr. Petty was very apologetic and seemed to do his best at fixing the problem. He was not pleased with the assistance he requested from Hyundai. You really need to visit with him.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 06:15 PM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Thank You for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing and what we can do to improve for your next visit. I am sorry you had a bad visit and trust me we know all to well how Hyundai techline can be. It is the line of help we must go through and sometimes it is not all its cracked up to be.

We will always do all we can to help you out to the fullest.

Jean T. on 08/03/2017
"Great service."
Every thing about this was easy from making appointment to picking up vehicle. They were great with communication and it was ready at time requested.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 10:53 AM
Brenda V. on 08/01/2017
"The place to go. "
The service is great! I'm never disappointed.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 05:55 PM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 08/02/2017

Thank You for your Feedbasck it helps us know how we are doing and what we can do to make your next visit even better.

If you ever have any questions or problem please let us know.

Verified Customer on 07/24/2017
"service rating"
They did fine this time at the service. I'm hoping this is a good sign that their customer care is coming back around to what it was before.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 06:38 AM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

Thnak You for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing and what we can improve on for your next visit. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next visit a 5 STAR day

Thanks Again,

Verified Customer on 07/10/2017
"Engine oil change service"
Good
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 07:05 AM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 07/10/2017

Thank You for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing and what we can do better. If you have any concerns please let us know and we look forward to your next visit!

Thanks again,
FLint Hills Hyundai

Derek R. on 06/27/2017
"Dissapointed"
I was super disappointed in Flint Hills Hyundai. We went for a simple oil change and tire rotation. Flint Hills charged us almost $20 more than what we paid at Noller in Topeka. The men working the service department were rude, and talked to my husband like he was an inconvenience. We moved from Colorado and the service we received at Phil Long Hyundai of Colorado Springs was far superior. Super disappointing and will drive a little over an hour to get service next time.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 06/24/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 12:57 PM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 06/28/2017

Thank You for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing and what we need to look at improving. I will talk to your adviser and address your complaints. Rudeness to anyone is unexceptable behaiver.

Sorry to hear that you did not have a good expereince. We do are best to keep prices down and quailty up. We strive to put parts on that meet manufactures specs and not cheap aftermarket oil or filters that may damage your vehicle but still keep the prices down as much as possible.

We would love your bussiness but understand if the price is cheaper and you feel they do the job that it is your choice to service the vehicle there.

If there is anything we can help you with in the future please let me know.
And again Thank You for your feedback!!

Verified Customer on 06/26/2017
"Timely service fixed problem"
Satisfactory
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 12:04 PM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 06/27/2017

Thank You for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing and what we can do to improve. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help with your next visit

Brian B. on 06/23/2017
"Oil and tite rotation"
Service was just fine. Took a little longer than it should have. Courtesy shuttle never showed up in an hour and a half.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 10:13 AM
Eugene T. at Flint Hills Hyundai responded on 06/26/2017

Thank you for your feedback it helps us know how we are doing and what to work on. Sorry about the shuttle, if in the furture if you are waiting on the shuttle and it is out to long Please allow us to provide you with a loan for the day. We never want to keep you from your day.