Frank Kent Cadillac

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Laura N. on 09/11/2017
"Unethical practices"
Lured me in with a lie to buy back last 4 months of my lease. Lied.
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 03:05 PM
DERRIE W. on 08/03/2017
"NOT HAPPY"
I bought a 2013 Cadillac XTS from there last year. I haven't even had the vehicle over a year and the screen has went out . It has a stack in the Cadillac from the factory . I have called the warehouse , everywhere to speak with managers etc and nobody wants to own up to cadillacs mistakes. The cadillacs ranging from 2013-2015 the stack touch screen goes out where you can not control your Ac controls etc and the warranty does not cover it because the radio is included. That's not the customer fault that Cadillac made the vehicle like that from the factory. They should recall it and fix our car. We paid good money for a Cadillac and to get service and treated like crap is unacceptable . I went to frank Kent drove 3 hours for them to tell me to bring it and we will see if we will help fix it or fix it period under good will. So I drove 3 hours there and dropped it off. They didn't offer to help me with the diagnostic test even though I have paid for it once in temple Texas Cadillac dealership , they basically said the manager said he doesn't want to deal with this situation sorry. So screw you pretty much your stuck. They charged me 140.00 for the test full service. I don't think that was fair to a customer who had paid 30,000 for a vehicle and haven't even had it a year. This a problem that Cadillac needs to correct because it is not fair to customers who has these problems and has paid good money to get treated this way. The frank Kent dealership gave me great customer service when they was getting my MONEY. Soon as a problem arises don't expect any help. I wouldn't go back now . I wouldn't recommend this dealership again. They didn't even offer to help give a discount or anything . Not good customer service to me when a customer has bought they vehicle from your dealership. Appreciation goes more than just the first meet and greet when your are getting my money.
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 10:23 AM
Christy A. on 02/10/2017
"No Frank Kent"
Very Disappointed!
I bought a used Chevy Mailbu from Frank Kent in September.
10 days later the check engine light came on. I took it back to Frank Kent with a list of 5 items that needed to be repaired, including the windshield wipers slapping so hard I was afraid to use them and the truck filled with water when it rained.
After having my car 26 days, they fixed the check engine light but nothing else. I took it to my local Chevy dealer and they took care of everything in under an hour.
Now, four months later, I get pulled over by DPS for no license plate light. I assume the bulb burnt out. But upon further inspection - there is no place to put a light bulb! They literally sold me a car that had all the mechanisms for the license plate light missing. Meaning they sold me a car that is not legally allowed on Texas roadways.
Of course, I called Frank Kent to complain but they tell me that all Management is busy and will call me back. I won't hold my breathe waiting for that call.
I bought this car with the intention of trading it in in 1 year, after I repair my credit and can get a lower interest rate. NO WAY will I be buying my next car from Frank Kent.
Unscrupulous sales tactics. They don't care what they are selling you as long as they make a sale.
Review Created: 02/10/2017 01:45 PM