Franks Family Car Care

Funicello B. on 08/10/2017
"Great fast service"
Franks was able to take my car right in and diagnose my issue. They did not try to upset me on anything I didn't need. For having a foreign car the parts were reasonable and their labor prices were excellent. Would recommend to anyone.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 08:16 PM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 08/11/2017

Thank you so much for the great review buddy! I'm glad we could help out. Have a great weekend!

Pam C. on 07/26/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"One word - Exceptional!"
Last month as I was traveling alone to the airport, my car broke down on the interstate. After being towed and randomly choosing Frank's for the repair, I couldn't have been more pleased. They reassured me that it was an easy fix and within a half an hour I was on my way. When I asked for the payment needed, they said, "no charge." What a blessing they were to me that day. I only wish I lived in their area, because Frank's would certainly be my mechanic shop of choice!
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 01:17 PM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 07/26/2017

Pam, We thank you so greatly for the excellent review and how appreciative you are and we are always here to help! I'm glad you made it home ok. Stop in an say hi next time your in town!

Charles K. on 07/21/2017
Charles said this business is very good and Joe does great work.
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for your business Chuck! By the way, I like that we can "vent" to each other when you come in. HAHA! Have a good weekend buddy, say hello to Ursula.

Lori S. on 07/20/2017
"They are genuine with their customers and make you feel like family."
Thank you for being so friendly! I am glad we found you!
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 05:08 PM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you so much Lori! It means the world, to us knowing that we can chat with you like our family as well. Feel free to start making fun of me anytime, my sister will back you up, HAHA! I promise I wont get mad. Thank you againg for your business and the review, we are so glad to have such good people such as yourself, apart of our business / FAMILY! Have a great weekend and we will see you next service.

Jon M. on 07/15/2017
"Outstanding Customer Service"
With Joe customer service comes naturally. He absolutely treats you as a friend every time you visit. Been coming to Family Car Care for 5 years and never disappointed. I have had many brands of vehicles of varying ages in for service. I am more demanding than most when it comes to vehicle repair and I always leave with a smile on my face knowing my car is in tip top shape. Thanks to Joe and his crew..
I do indeed recommend Frank's Family Car Care as an exceptional Vehicle Service Facility.
Vehicle: Cadillac Eldorado
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 05:37 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 07/16/2017

Jon, Thank you so much! It makes us feel good knowing that us "ma and pop" businesses are still a great impact on people such as yourself. We are always here to help! Thank you again for your loyalty. Have a great weekend.

Kirk H. on 07/08/2017
"Great service!"
Joe is always great to work with!
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 04:58 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 07/10/2017

Thanks Kirk! Always a pleasure and I we greatly appreciate your business! Now get that van waxed ;) ...Have a great day buddy!

Cindy M. on 07/02/2017
"Outstanding"
I enjoy bringing my car there. Service is great. Staff is friendly & very knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Aveo
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/02/2017 06:51 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you Cindy! We enjoying having you here as part of the family and my sister loves having "girl talks" with you. :) Happy 4th of July, see you next service.

Andy J. on 06/30/2017
"Oil change"
Was pleased with the ease of scheduling. Was only in for 30min. Good service, great price. Frank asked about my other vehicles and remembered a lot about me. You can tell he is focused on customer service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 05:47 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/30/2017

Andy, I can't tell you how much that means to us. And yes, we are all about the care and friendship that we have with our customers. I can't remember when my wife tells me to do something, but I remember my customers :) HA HA! Have a great 4th of July and we will see you next oil change.

Sue S. on 06/28/2017
"Great service!"
If your looking for honest affordable service for your car - look no further, this is the place !
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 10:20 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/28/2017

Thank you so much Sue! Say hi to Roger for me and tell him to wax that truck for you ;) Ha! See you next time.

Mike C. on 06/27/2017
"thorough, pleasant"
did a great job on our limo; made sure everything was in great working order before had us pick it up.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 09:04 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/27/2017

Thanks Mike! We are happy to help. Thank you greatly for your loyalty!

Robyn B. on 06/27/2017
"They make you feel completely at home!"
This is a really welcoming and amazing shop! Very accommodating, happy to educate on the issues, efficient, great service all the way around! VERY HAPPY WITH FRANK'S!!!!
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 06:34 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/27/2017

Robyn, thank you so much for the feedback / great review. I am very happy we were able to earn your trust! Look forward to having you apart of the family and we're here to help when you need us. See you next service!

Deborah C. on 06/24/2017
Deborah said the business did a good job and the price was right.
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/27/2017

Hi Deborah, Thank you very much, we are so happy to earn your business and get you taken care of. See you next service.

Adam N. on 06/24/2017
Adam said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/27/2017

Adam, thank you for the great review and your "better part of a decade" service. Say hi to Trish, hope all is well. Take care buddy!

John C. on 06/23/2017
John said the staff are good people. He has dealt with them for a long time, and they are a pretty good group.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/27/2017

Thank you John! We greatly appreciate you business and thank you, thank you, thank you for the great review. You're a pretty good guy yourself, I don't care what anyone says about ya ;) HAHA! Have a great day buddy.

Cathy L. on 06/13/2017
Cathy said she is very pleased with this business.
Vehicle: BMW 325Ci
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/16/2017

Hi Cathy, Thank you for the stars and your business. We look forward to woriking with you and the many years to come! Stay cool out there. :)

Janet R. on 06/09/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Life saver! "
Franks was a life saver for me on a business trip today. I needed a tire patched, Tire Kingdom wouldn't help me they only wanted to sell me tires so I went to Franks and they fixed my tire with no wait. Thank you to the entire team, I really appreciate your caring and generosity. I made it home safely thanks to you!
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 12:13 PM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/09/2017

Janet, it was our pleasure! Thank you for the review and if you are ever in the area again, please stop in and say hello! Have a great weekend, god bless!

Ruthe M. on 06/09/2017
"HONESTY!!"
Never makes me feel like I'm being ripped off. Has even looked at my car - given advice and never charged me!!
Vehicle: GMC Canyon
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 03:31 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/09/2017

Hi Ruthe, Thank you so much for the great review and you business! I can tell you how much I enjoy when people like you and your husband come in and we can "BS" like old friends. It really means a lot when I / we can build that kind of relationship with our customers. Haave a great say, see you net oil change! :)

Bill H. on 06/01/2017
"Good Work"
Fixed problem. Car runs great.
Vehicle: Jaguar S-Type
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/01/2017 09:54 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/01/2017

Hi Bill, we're glad we were able to take car of the problem. Looking forward to having you as a part of the Frank's Family Car Care Family. See you next service. Thank you!

Gaither S. on 05/19/2017
"Fast repair and good work."
You get what you pay for. Franks can be a little on the pricey side but they do good work.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017 05:30 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 05/19/2017

Hi Gaither, Thank you for the review! As always, we value you as our customer / family and it is nice to know there are people out there who understand quality parts and quality work. Again, Thank you! See you next service.
~Joe~

Kathy S. on 05/10/2017
"Honest and reliable"
I love coming here for my vehicle needs. They are very honest and will give you the best service at a reasonable cost. Thanks Joe!
Vehicle: RAM 1500
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 09:34 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 05/11/2017

Heeyyyyy Kathy! Thank you for your business, I enjoy out "girl talks" HAHA!!! See you next service.