Franks Family Car Care

Gaither S. on 09/21/2017
"Always a great place"
Joe always takes care of me and my Acura and I am absolutely thrilled with the service at Frank's.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 04:06 PM
Mike F. on 09/21/2017
"Awesome People, Quality Products, Outstanding Service"
Awesome People, Quality Products, Outstanding Service. You won't find better anywhere. Completely trust them. I would send my MOM there!
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Wagon
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 09:48 AM
Christopher D. on 09/20/2017
Christopher said the business got to his vehicle in time and the staff fixed the problem.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017
Ron T. on 09/19/2017
"Customer Service"
Joe & his team go above what is expected. They squeezed me in on a day that they were slammed and came up with a perfect solution for my problem.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 06:21 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 09/19/2017

We're happy to help Ron. Thank you for your business and being a part of the family. See you next service and remember, keep it under 100MPH ;)

Carol M. on 09/15/2017
"Great Service"
I felt I was given an honest diagnosis with the issues of my car, and excellent repair service. I didn't have second thoughts to packing my car and fleeing from Hurricane Irma to TN and back 1 day after the struts done by them. Plus, the loaner car of a new Smart car makes the time of repair an time of it.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 03:36 PM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 09/18/2017

Hi Carol, we are so glad that you walked away ok from the Hurricane. Also, very happy that the car performed as expected :) Thank you so much for your business and we will see you next service. Glad you are safe!

Paul S. on 09/04/2017
"My family's car care company."
Fast and efficient. I feel safe after my vehicle is serviced by Frank's Family Car Care. They truly treat us like family.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 10:46 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 09/05/2017

Thank you Paul. Always a pleasure doing business with you and we appreciate your feedback. Thanks for being a part of our family. Talk to you soon, please BE SAFE if this Hurricane comes through!

Joan M. on 08/28/2017
Joan said the staff did fine work. It was very pleasant and helpful.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Corey R. on 08/24/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Good, honest business"
After reading my review, Joe took the time to call me and find out why I was not 100% satisfied. We had a good conversation, and I am now happy to go 5/5 stars.
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 08:08 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you again Corey. I'm glad we talked. Thank you yet again, for another great review. I strive as much as I can to keep you %100+ SATISFIED. Again, thank you and I will see you next service. Keep it under 100mph ;)

Corey R. on 08/24/2017
"Good, honest business"
Joe and his staff are skilled mechanics and diagnosticians. They traced and repaired a severe oil leak in my car, and they finished the job under the original cost estimate. They provided a courtesy car, which was helpful and saved me money that I would have otherwise spent on a rental. The only thing that prevented me from assessing a 5 out of 5 was some communications issues that we had, and that they forgot to do a minor repair that I asked them to look at. All in all, this is a legit business with honest practices and skilled mechanics.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 06:31 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 08/28/2017

Corey, Thank you for the response, we greatly value you as our customer and your review. Thank you so much for your business and we will see you next service due.

James H. on 08/22/2017
"Friendly staff, very professional"
Enjoyed working with the staff and owner. Very knowledgeable
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 02:59 PM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 08/23/2017

Thank you very much for the great feedback Jim! We greatly appreciate your business and it was such a pleasure shooting the $&%T with you :) See you next service, good luck with your big move!

Jim J. on 08/18/2017
Jim said he did a good job on his vehicle.
Vehicle: GMC Canyon
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you Jim! Always a pleasure helping you out and we appreciate your business greatly! Hope you did ok with Hurricane Irma, let us know if you need anything buddy. Thank you!

Funicello B. on 08/10/2017
"Great fast service"
Franks was able to take my car right in and diagnose my issue. They did not try to upset me on anything I didn't need. For having a foreign car the parts were reasonable and their labor prices were excellent. Would recommend to anyone.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 08:16 PM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 08/11/2017

Thank you so much for the great review buddy! I'm glad we could help out. Have a great weekend!

Pam C. on 07/26/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"One word - Exceptional!"
Last month as I was traveling alone to the airport, my car broke down on the interstate. After being towed and randomly choosing Frank's for the repair, I couldn't have been more pleased. They reassured me that it was an easy fix and within a half an hour I was on my way. When I asked for the payment needed, they said, "no charge." What a blessing they were to me that day. I only wish I lived in their area, because Frank's would certainly be my mechanic shop of choice!
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 01:17 PM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 07/26/2017

Pam, We thank you so greatly for the excellent review and how appreciative you are and we are always here to help! I'm glad you made it home ok. Stop in an say hi next time your in town!

Charles K. on 07/21/2017
Charles said this business is very good and Joe does great work.
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for your business Chuck! By the way, I like that we can "vent" to each other when you come in. HAHA! Have a good weekend buddy, say hello to Ursula.

Lori S. on 07/20/2017
"They are genuine with their customers and make you feel like family."
Thank you for being so friendly! I am glad we found you!
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 05:08 PM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you so much Lori! It means the world, to us knowing that we can chat with you like our family as well. Feel free to start making fun of me anytime, my sister will back you up, HAHA! I promise I wont get mad. Thank you againg for your business and the review, we are so glad to have such good people such as yourself, apart of our business / FAMILY! Have a great weekend and we will see you next service.

Jon M. on 07/15/2017
"Outstanding Customer Service"
With Joe customer service comes naturally. He absolutely treats you as a friend every time you visit. Been coming to Family Car Care for 5 years and never disappointed. I have had many brands of vehicles of varying ages in for service. I am more demanding than most when it comes to vehicle repair and I always leave with a smile on my face knowing my car is in tip top shape. Thanks to Joe and his crew..
I do indeed recommend Frank's Family Car Care as an exceptional Vehicle Service Facility.
Vehicle: Cadillac Eldorado
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 05:37 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 07/16/2017

Jon, Thank you so much! It makes us feel good knowing that us "ma and pop" businesses are still a great impact on people such as yourself. We are always here to help! Thank you again for your loyalty. Have a great weekend.

Kirk H. on 07/08/2017
"Great service!"
Joe is always great to work with!
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 04:58 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 07/10/2017

Thanks Kirk! Always a pleasure and I we greatly appreciate your business! Now get that van waxed ;) ...Have a great day buddy!

Cindy M. on 07/02/2017
"Outstanding"
I enjoy bringing my car there. Service is great. Staff is friendly & very knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Aveo
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/02/2017 06:51 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you Cindy! We enjoying having you here as part of the family and my sister loves having "girl talks" with you. :) Happy 4th of July, see you next service.

Andy J. on 06/30/2017
"Oil change"
Was pleased with the ease of scheduling. Was only in for 30min. Good service, great price. Frank asked about my other vehicles and remembered a lot about me. You can tell he is focused on customer service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 05:47 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/30/2017

Andy, I can't tell you how much that means to us. And yes, we are all about the care and friendship that we have with our customers. I can't remember when my wife tells me to do something, but I remember my customers :) HA HA! Have a great 4th of July and we will see you next oil change.

Sue S. on 06/28/2017
"Great service!"
If your looking for honest affordable service for your car - look no further, this is the place !
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 10:20 AM
Joe F. at Franks Family Car Care responded on 06/28/2017

Thank you so much Sue! Say hi to Roger for me and tell him to wax that truck for you ;) Ha! See you next time.