Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center

JEAN H. on 08/19/2017
"Freddie kish car care"
Good and quick service. This is important to me as I need people that I feel are honest with me. And I will be back
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 05:22 PM
TOMMY M. on 08/17/2017
"Always the Best"
Freddy's always gives superb service with fair prices.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 04:53 AM
CHARMAINE D. on 08/04/2017
"Wonderful Experience "
Great people and great service!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 03:44 AM
David P. on 08/04/2017
David said his overall experience with this business was exceptional. They always provide a good evaluation, and service. The cost was reasonable. He was very satisfied with their service and workmanship. He is glad they are still a non-franchise and independent business for people to access.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017
CAROLE D. on 08/03/2017
"Great service"
Everyone at Freddie Keish is so friendly and helpful. Quick service and great atmosphere.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 05:16 AM
CHARLIE M. on 08/02/2017
"Friendly and knowledgeable personnel and quality work."
I have always been completely satisfied with the work and the treatment received by the personnel at this repair shop.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Coupe
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 05:11 AM
Arturo G. on 08/01/2017
Arturo said they did a good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017
Todd H. on 07/26/2017
Todd said they did a great job and he was pleased.
Vehicle: Ram Pickup
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017
CHRIS M. on 07/25/2017
"Great service"
Great and fast service. Will use again. 5 stars!
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 12:52 PM
MARK L. on 07/23/2017
"Very pleased"
great job and great service. thank you
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 06:16 PM
Kacie H., Cashier/Marketing at Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center responded on 07/24/2017

Good afternoon Mark,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so glad to hear you are pleased with us! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

See you next time!

Ramiro S. on 07/20/2017
Ramiro said everything was well taken care of. They were quick and they had a good shuttle.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Seth R. on 07/18/2017
Seth said the employees took care of his vehicle and they fixed it quickly.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017

Good afternoon Seth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We pride ourselves on the ability to complete repairs in a timely manner! Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you!

See you next time!

GREG L. on 07/17/2017
"They are honest and do not try to take advantage of you."
We have great respect for this place for it's honesty and friendliness. I have recommended this place to everyone I speak with when they tell me about their vehicle problems.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Review Created: 07/17/2017 06:10 AM
Kacie H., Cashier/Marketing at Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center responded on 07/20/2017

Good afternoon Greg,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! We pride ourselves on our honesty, and also our customer service. We greatly appreciate your word of mouth promotion for our shop. As you know, Waco is mostly a word of mouth town, and it makes us happy to know there are people out there helping us out! Have a great rest of the week and a wonderful weekend!

GEORGE T. F. on 07/15/2017
"staff pays attention!P"
Professional communication from the staff to the customer. Explained details for needed repairs and expected time line to complete such.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 10:31 AM

Good afternoon Mr. George,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on the fact our service writers go above and beyond to explain to you exactly what needs to be done and why. We are glad you were happy with your experience with us and hope to see you again! Have a great rest of the week!

MIKE R. on 07/13/2017
"Very polite and trustworthy employees."
They changed the oil, rotated the tires and on review of the battery, I was told it really needed to be replaced. I appreciated their honest opinion. I certainly didn't want to get stuck somewhere in this summer heat.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:28 PM

Good afternoon Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We certainly would rather our customers drive to the front door than be brought in via tow truck, or "on the hook" as we say in the industry! Because you are happy with our service, we would like to extend an invitation to you to nominate us as an ACDelco Top Shop. The link to do so is Http://ACDelcoPSCTopShops.com/Nominate. It takes just a few minutes and we would greatly appreciate the vote!

Have a great rest of the week, and an even better weekend!

Desire S. on 07/13/2017
Desire said she made an appointment to go to the business. She said when she got there, there was bad communication on their part, regarding the time for her repair work and it was rescheduled for 2.5 hours later.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
CHARLIE M. on 07/12/2017
"Professional service, knowlegeable and friendly people. Competitive prices."
I have been doing business with Freddie's for a long time and this service trip was just what I have come to expect. Great service at a reasonable price with friendly personnel.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Review Created: 07/12/2017 04:23 PM

Good afternoon Charlie,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We love all of our customers, but especially our long time repeats! We pride ourselves on our mechanical service, competitive prices and also our customer service, so we are glad you have noticed all of these things. Thank you for your continued business! See you again!

ANDREA P. on 07/12/2017
"Excellent Service"
The service writer for my truck was Cindy (I hope I spelt that right). She was very polite and answered every question I had. She kept me informed of everything that was going on with my truck. They have reasonable prices and if you're a AAA member its even better. When I arrived to pick my truck up, they drove it to the front for me and gave me a box of popcorn for my travels. They also have my paperwork and receipt in a folder for me to keep and take home. Most importantly my truck was fixed right with no other problems!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 10:15 AM

Good afternoon Andrea,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! Cyndi is a wonderful service writer and we are lucky to have her here with us! Our AAA discount is pretty wonderful, but our standard prices are competitive as well. Front door service and a box of popcorn is just the least we can do for our customers! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! See you again!

CHRIS L. on 07/12/2017
"Missing screws..."
Love you guys, but I was checking the steering fluid last night, and I noticed that a plastic cover under the hood on the passenger side was completely loose. It had not been screwed back in. Missing 3 screws. May need to come pick those up.
Vehicle: Lexus SC 430
Review Created: 07/12/2017 05:42 AM

Good afternoon Chris!

Oh no! I personally am not sure what happened there, but Josh will be giving you a call either this afternoon or tomorrow! He is aware of the situation and will take care of it!

Thank you for taking the time to review us and let us know about the problem. We will get it fixed!

Trent B. on 07/11/2017
Trent said the business did a great job for him.
Vehicle: GMC Savana
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017

Good afternoon Trent,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad you are pleased with our service, and we appreciate your business!

Have a great week, and we will see you next time!