Future Ford of Concord

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Claude R. on 08/02/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"PRICE GOUGERS/NO RESULTS /MY CAR IS NOW IN ITS THIRD WEEK THERE "
My Lincoln's in its third week there, they still have NOT fixed it, they keep wanting more money to find the problem which they can never find and someone broke out the rear windshield while my car was there; it's still there with no progress yet.
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 09:40 AM
Nevergotothisplace E. on 06/26/2017
"Nightmare"
We bought a brand new 2014 3 years ago. The car turned to be garbage (NEVER BUY A FOCUS) got a call from then offering us HUGE discounts and a DEAL WE CANNOT MISS OUT ON, since we bought that terrible 2014 focus. Well in the end they just wanted us to buy a new car with 5% interest totaling over 30k! They played me like an idiot since they saw i was young. The car sales man Billy treated me like i was a dumb child and WILL NOT STOP CALLING ME! He called me 3 times while i was at a funeral and i told him it wasnt a good time to talk. All around un professional; sleazy and unfair. STAY AWAY FROM FORD AND FROM THIS DEALERSHIP
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 11:59 AM
david s. on 05/25/2017
"How long is too long?"
1/2/2017 to present still no truck or any attempt to update me with any kind information.20thou deserves a more time effective and informational updating process.Ford and myself deserve so much more than you provide!!!
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 10:00 AM
Pissed O. on 05/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"How long can it take and how many false completion of a engine build for my 2001 lightning can one man take ?"
Really wondering if anybody in this service dept has as much love and total dedication to high performance vehicles of the Ford motor Co.Like the customers who love driving that style of your product.I started this project/fiasco on 1/2/2017 and as of today still no truck and zero confidence and a ton of second guessing!!!!
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 05:09 AM
Kasswinn D. on 12/30/2016
"Kasswinn"
Worst dealership in california. Service department is always changing staff and it get worse as they hire less and less capable people each time.
I completely agree with the lther reviews about the sales reps, they are absolutely the biggest dummys known to man. They our the biggest liars and really not good at it. Very unprofessional.
After reading the 5 star reviews posted here, its safe to say they were more than likely posted by the sales staff.
Service Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 12/30/2016 11:58 AM
Stacy S. on 10/19/2016
"Dishonest crooks"
I went looking at cars at Future Ford of Concord and I asked if they offer Costco pricing and was an authorized Costco Dealer. They told me they were. The salesman Bob, another salesman Jimmy, their manager Mitch (not sure if real manager) and another manager Saliman all kept telling us were getting the Costco discount and Costco pricing. We agreed and signed papers over a price they assured was certified Costco program. Well thank God I was waiting on my monies and didn't give them a dime  or leave the lot with the vehicle. They are not even a authorized dealer or agent of Costco and was making up their own so called Costco deals. I called an questioned who was their Costco point of contact they told me that Saliman was honoring the Costco pricing. I then called Saliman because he was not contacting me and asked why I was not getting the true Costco pricing and they are not even authorized and what was he going to do to correct this issue. I shared with Saliman the true Costco pricing and he told me it was not true because he used to work at a authorized dealer and that is not right pricing. He also advised me that price is way to low and there is no way they are going to honor that price. It is a shame that 4 staff members and 2 claim to be managers all lied and think it is ok. They kept saying their motto is honesty first. That is a red flag when someone keeps saying that. I ttied to resolve the issue and others need to be warned. Your read their Yelp reviews they and dishonest to their customers all the time.
Service Date: 10/24/2016
Review Created: 10/19/2016 01:53 AM
stacy s. on 10/18/2016
"Dishonest crooks"
they will lie to you about anything even what day of the week it is. They misrepresent and give you bogus information. Don't trust them they tilde me they are giving me special costco pricing they are not even a authorized costco dealer and you call them out on it and lie about it.
Service Date: 10/17/2016
Review Created: 10/18/2016 08:40 PM
Michaela L. on 05/22/2016
"NO Customer Service"
I had a issue had to return a vehicle after just 30 days , Dealer offered to buy the car back for #2800 less than what I just bought it for and on top I lost my $3000 deposit
Nobdody called me from there and figure out a plan
Sales Date: 05/09/2016
Review Created: 05/22/2016 01:05 PM
Michaela L. on 05/16/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Horrible customer service "
Bought a 2013 Ford Fusion 30 days ago for I put $3000 down had to return it since it was for my younger brother who got a DUI and could not keep the car
Went to dealer explained situation and was told that they would offer me 12200 for the car that I just paid 14799 for 30 days ago
I would lose my down payment of $3000 and have to pay the dealer 2800 to get out of the loan
No customer service nor did they care that I was a mother of 4
Nobody even called me to work something out
Sales Date: 05/16/2016
Review Created: 05/16/2016 04:21 PM
Michaela L. on 05/16/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Horrible customer service "
No customer service nor did they care that I was a mother of 4
Nobody even called me to work something out
Sales Date: 05/16/2016
Review Created: 05/16/2016 04:21 PM
Melinda H. on 05/13/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Awesome Service Department Staff"
I don't know how any Service Department can be successful. without having a diligent employee such as Kim Sloat onboard. He's an overly capable young man, who's able to juggle anything that's thrown at him - and he does it all with great finesse. The service department at Future Ford of Concord have bent over backwards to accommodate my every need, and Kim is at the heart of the successful operation.
Service Date: 05/13/2016
Review Created: 05/13/2016 06:16 PM
Andrew G S. on 08/01/2015
"The Staff"
Never disappointed at Future Ford, Concord.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Service Date: 06/08/2015
Review Created: 08/01/2015 01:19 PM
Mark Wade K. on 06/27/2015
"Looking for a great small car"
Friendly and helpful staff helped us to choose our new Veloster. We love it.
Vehicle: HYUNDAI VELOSTER
Service Date: 06/10/2015
Review Created: 06/27/2015 09:11 PM
Michael C M. on 06/17/2015
"good experience"
happy with how i was treated
Sales Date: 06/05/2015
Review Created: 06/17/2015 07:11 PM
Benjamin O. on 06/16/2015
"Future Hyundai of Concord Service is Great!"
Excellent service. Very professional and friendly staff. Keep up the great work!
Vehicle: HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 06/09/2015
Review Created: 06/16/2015 09:48 PM
Dwayne M M. on 06/16/2015
"Good Experience"
Salesman Zack Lewis and I hit it off from the moment when he asked if he could help me as I was looking at F150s. He was very informative and knew his product exceptionally well. From the first greeting to the handshake after my purchase, not once did he high pressure me. On parting, he sincerely let me know that I was welcome to come by if I needed more information on the truck. A very pleasant experience. I am very pleased with Future Ford and my new truck.
Service Date: 06/09/2015
Review Created: 06/16/2015 05:05 PM
James P M. on 06/16/2015
"shuttle,popcorn"
don T.is good
Service Date: 06/12/2015
Review Created: 06/16/2015 02:09 PM
Jimmie N. on 06/16/2015
"Their so willing to help"
We drive all the way from Bethel Island that is over 30 miles just to go to your dealership. We love the way you treat us.
Vehicle: LINCOLN MKX
Service Date: 06/11/2015
Review Created: 06/16/2015 01:24 PM
Brian B. on 06/16/2015
"recall"
went smoothly. had to come back twice since parts were on back order
Vehicle: HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 06/05/2015
Review Created: 06/16/2015 11:30 AM
Joseph W. on 06/15/2015
"Nice dealership. All updated "
Brian was set on selling a car. He worked back and forth and we finally agreed on price. Awesome salesman. Will refer anyone looking for vehicle.
Sales Date: 06/12/2015