Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc.

Gabrielle S. on 05/24/2017
"Owener"
Great service as always
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 06:02 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you Gabrielle, anything you need we are here!

Steve C. on 05/20/2017
"Customer service"
Chris was very helpful and knew what he was talking about.
Vehicle: Ford F550 Super Duty
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 04:12 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you for the review Steve! If you need anything please call us where here to help!

we are*

Mary Beth V. on 05/18/2017
"Thankful for Genesis Rv Repair"
They did exactly what they said they would do in the time I had for them to do it. I have been given
such around since buying this motorhome so Genesis has been a refreshing change. Finally, someone that does what they say they will do. Thanks Michael, I appreciate you getting me out on time.
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 09:14 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/19/2017

Thank you Mary Beth! We appreciate the nice review! I will make sure Michael sees this review and knows he met your expectations!  Have a good trip!

Clark J. on 05/17/2017
Clark said the business was great.
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017

Thank you Clark for the review!

Chuck H. on 05/13/2017
"Personal service is one of the best things a company should have."
Michael was really great, kept in touch more than I expected. I think he is a good asset to your company.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Forward Control
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017 09:03 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/15/2017

Thank you Chuck, I will show this to Michael. We do appreciate his work ethic with our customers here, he is an asset!

Mark Z. on 05/04/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Good turn around time"
I went into the shop for an oil change. They had my car done and ready to go in a short amount of time.
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 11:15 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/04/2017

Thank you Mark, for taking the time to leave a review for us!

Martin B. on 04/29/2017
Martin said the business provided a service that he was quite happy with.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Forward Control
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 05/01/2017

Thank you for the review Martin!

Joe K. on 04/28/2017
Spoke with Franklin. He said this business was fast, honest and accurate. He also added, this business has an incorrect address and incorrect information on their personal website.
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017

Thank you for the nice review Joe and Franklin!

I'm curious where the incorrect information came from. Please let me know where you found this so I can correct it.

Kevin M. on 04/26/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Knowledge and great customer service"
My RV needed special care and that is exactly what it got at Genesis.
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 04:03 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/26/2017

Thank you for the review, anything you need we are here for!

Erick P. on 04/25/2017
"Owner is present and active in the business."
My RV issues, which were tied to an insurance claim, were taken through all the steps, to make the process totally painless. This included their dealing with other vendors, as necessary to effect needed and timely repairs. I am a very pleased customer.
Vehicle: Ford RV Cutaway
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 03:56 PM

Thank you for the review Erick! We are here to make your experience with fixing your RV as simple as possible!

Annette B. on 04/25/2017
Annette said Chris made her service experience really smooth and kept her informed during the repair process.
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017

Thank you for the kind words Annette, I will let Chris know he did a good job!

Jeff H. on 04/17/2017
"Slide out repair"
The repaired slide out required manual assistance to operate. It seems like the motors are having to work to the point of stalling. I'll need to return it for a relook. Also the sensor for your new security system was left in the coach so that will come back too. I'll try to get it back there this week.
Vehicle: Ford E450 Super Duty
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 04:21 AM

Chris will be getting a hold of you , if he has not already, to figure everything out and make sure you are taken care of correctly.

Brian M. on 04/09/2017
"Airstream RV"
Reliability, honestly, and professionalism make Genesis Automotive a no brainer place to have service done on your RV.
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/09/2017 08:44 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/10/2017

Thank you Brian for the review!

Give us a call if you need anything!

Todd H. on 04/01/2017
"Todd Hanson"
Overall satisfied. My wipers were put on backwards but no other issues
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 08:56 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 04/03/2017

Thank you for the review and taking the time to talk to Brian about what happened. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you need anything else!

George G. on 03/31/2017
"RV Maintenance"
Had a very good experience in having my 2007 Winnebago worked on by Genesis this passed week. All maintenance actions were accomplished in good order and on time. Good Job Genesis
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cutaway
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 10:48 AM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/31/2017

Thank you for the review! We love making our customers happy because we know how much you guys love your RVs! Enjoy your Winnebago this summer!

"We Do It All!"

Larry G. on 03/28/2017
Larry said some of the service at this business was not done quite as quickly as he was hoping, but they did most of what he needed.
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/29/2017

Thank you for the review Larry! We appreciate the honesty in the feedback we get and will work harder on meeting the times of our customers.

Thank you again for the recommendation!
"We Do It All!"

Cheyenne H. on 03/22/2017
Cheyenne said this business was professional and the staff was nice. They kept her up to date on the service of her vehicle. She said she feels she can trust them.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/22/2017
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/23/2017

Thank you for the review Cheyenne!

If you need anything or have questions please give us a call!

Linda K. on 03/15/2017
"Customer Service"
Did take a long time to get rental car at the co. They wanted my credit card. etc.
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 03/13/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017 12:37 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/20/2017

Thank you for the review Linda! Anything you need we are here to take care of you!

Juan P. on 03/14/2017
"Great Service "
Nice people
Great service and lots of knowledge.
I will recommend this place to anyone.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 03/13/2017
Review Created: 03/14/2017 09:53 PM

Juan,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate knowing we did a job worth your referral to your friends! Give us a call if you need anything!

Dave B. on 03/08/2017
"RV work"
After reviewing the work order, I found a discrepancy in the price of the repair parts. After contacting Brian he investigated and found
that they had indeed over charged the parts and refunded the difference. After all said and done I'm quite happy with the repairs and
service
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 03/08/2017 03:18 PM
Haley B., Admin Assistant at Genesis Automotive & RV Repair, Inc. responded on 03/10/2017

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the review! We apologizes for the mistake on the price descrepancy. We are thankful you brought that to our attention and if you need anything else please let us know!