Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service

Review for Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service
John P. on 10/07/2015
"horrible - gone downhill over past few years"
I do not plan to return here. It's always a long wait these days. Only one car ahead of me and almost a 2 hour wait on tire rotation. Then had the nerve to charge me $10 for a brake light bulb. Told them (and emphasized) I needed inspection and I knew I had a bulb out and needed them to make sure all lights worked. Got car inspected the next day and that place found another burned out bulb (5th brake light) that they missed. They could have comped the light bulb given the 2 hour wait on a tire rotation. Noticed a lot of "chiefs" and very few workers. Employee admitted they were understaffed. This place used to be a good place when it was run by others who I think retired (one was an older Pentecostal lady). The place always ran smoothly. It has steadily gone downhill ever since. Never again. You have lost my business. And I was a 17 year customer. Look at the business activity for that day to verify this... the lady behind me was getting very impatient too.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 10/02/2015
Review Created: 10/07/2015 03:02 PM
L.R. G., Manager at Gordon and Sandifer Auto Service responded on 10/08/2015

Mr. Price,
I'm sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with out service. We do operate on a first come basis and each job is different and may take some time to complete. We do appreciated your business through the years and hope you will consider us when you have repair or maintenance needs in the future.

John G. Wiley