Overall Rating 4.3111129/5Overall Rating 4.3111129/5Overall Rating 4.3111129/5Overall Rating 4.3111129/5rating 4.3111129
Overall Rating 2.0444427/5Overall Rating 2.0444427/5rating 2.0444427rating 2.0444427rating 2.0444427
Victoria K. on 08/22/2017
" Great service every time!"
Quick, dependable service dept. I've never been disappointed.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 02:41 PM
GAYLE S. on 08/22/2017
"review"
love the service guys! Hate the needless phone calls. Please stop
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/22/2017 09:50 AM
Sonya V. on 08/21/2017
"Safety Recall of 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport"
The number of cars I have purchased from this dealer speaks for itself.
Review Created: 08/21/2017 06:22 PM

Hi Sonya,

I would like to thank you for the great review, and kind words! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Edyth W. on 08/21/2017
"Joe takes the time to explain services and what to expect, thank you :)"
Review Created: 08/21/2017 05:10 PM

Hi Edyth,

Kay P. on 08/21/2017
"Facility"
Everyone is always courteous and knowledgeable of my automobile and what is needed. The facility provides a clean and well stocked waiting area.
Review Created: 08/21/2017 03:54 PM

Hi Kay,

Olivia S. on 08/21/2017
"Excellent service"
Routine oil change and also a recal fixed quickly and correctly!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/21/2017 12:19 PM

Hi Olivia,

Verified Customer on 08/21/2017
"Good service and professional employees"
I brought our car in for a recall concerning serious issues. That entire matter was handle professionally and in a timely manner. I was informed of progress the entire time I was there.
Review Created: 08/21/2017 11:33 AM

Hello,

I would like to thank you for the great review! We truly value your continued business with us here at Green Hyundai, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us some feedback on how we are keeping up. So that we may continue to imporve and better serve each of our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

KIRK W. on 08/20/2017

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/20/2017 05:39 PM

Renae S. on 08/20/2017
"Fantastic service department!"
Love, love, love this dealer and service department!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 10:40 AM

Hi Renae,

Lori F. on 08/19/2017
"The Best Service Department in Central Illinois"
Green cares about service after the sale. I had bought cars from other dealerships but did not get the service after the sale that I have gotten from Green.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/19/2017 02:36 PM

Hi Lori,

Joseph S. on 08/19/2017
"Convenient and friendly"
Quick and friendly service.
Review Created: 08/19/2017 01:01 PM

Hi Joseph,

Ann H. on 08/18/2017
"I usually can get oil change/whatever completed at the end of the day which works best with my schedule."
All went well. Except I was to also have a recall part replaced (secondary hood latch) but the Recall part for my Hyundai was not available(supposedly was ordered but used for someone else) . They will reorder the Recall part and I'll get it installed at my next oil change in 3000 miles.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/18/2017 11:07 AM

Hi Ann,

MARGARET M. on 08/18/2017
"Recall notice"
Doug Bishop and the entire crew.
Review Created: 08/18/2017 06:21 AM

Hi Margaret,

Collins P. on 08/17/2017
"No remarks"
everything was fine this time
Review Created: 08/17/2017 06:40 PM

Hi Collins,

Colleen S. on 08/17/2017
"Friendly service"
Went in for recall work and they were friendly and efficient.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Review Created: 08/17/2017 10:05 AM

Hi Sherry,

James C. on 08/16/2017
"Bent sensor"
Green Hyundai did a good job of finding my problem and fixing it.
Service Date: 08/11/2017