Greggs Automotive Maintenance and Repair Center

Robin F. on 09/13/2017
"excellent service,smart and professional staff, Gregg's genius"
We have been coming to Gregg's since we moved here three years ago and found this local treasure. If either of our vehicles needs service of any kind, Gregg's gets us in quickly, and often surprises us with the very reasonable service costs.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 05:17 AM
Bill J. on 08/30/2017
"PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTION "
Very professional and friendly service. I live in Dallas TX or Greggs would be my auto repair shop from now on! Maybe I'll just have to move to Florida. :>)
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 09:44 PM
Larry M. on 08/26/2017
"Professional, caring attitude - Gregg makes sure it is done right and nothing is overlooked"
My vehicle encountered some problems that required time and Gregg graciously gave me one of his vehicles while it was being repaired.
Much appreciated and another example of the personal service you'll experience while being repaired. Thanks
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 04:42 AM
Stephen I. on 08/22/2017
Spoke with Ryan. He said the staff are thorough. They do a complete job and they are professional. They are what a business should be.
Vehicle: Lexus LS 400
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017
Sun C. on 08/17/2017
"Gregg makes you feel like a part of a family"
Service is top notch
Vehicle: Honda Accord Coupe
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 05:01 AM
Vincent C. on 08/12/2017
"Professional, caring service"
I would not think of taking my 2001 Chevy silverado pickup to anyone other than Greggs Automotive. Gregg and his entire team have been caring for my truck for the past 4 plus years and it continues to run great! Please give Greggs a try. You will not be disappointed!!!!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 07:25 AM
Bill M. on 08/09/2017
Bill said this is the best facility around. Gregg gave him some information that he needed and he was clear. He did a wonderful job and he will take his vehicle back.
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017
James W. on 08/04/2017
"Always the best service"
Greggs Automotive is the only place I'll go with my Lexus. Great personalized service. Always goes the extra mile.
Vehicle: Lexus SC 300
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 06:15 AM
Rich C. on 07/31/2017
"Great Service"
Quick and prompt service. Through their thorough inspection another problem was found and fixed within the original time frame
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/31/2017 07:04 AM
Jane F. on 07/28/2017
Jane said the business offers very good service.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Dorothy E. on 07/28/2017
Dorothy said the employees at this business were honest and dependable. She was really impressed. They were like a breath of fresh air. They were wonderful. They went above and beyond her expectations. They really stepped up to the plate.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Arlene F. on 07/21/2017
"Super"
Was very satisfied in all areas.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 03:00 AM
Gregg M. at Greggs Automotive Maintenance and Repair Center responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you so much for your review.  It is people like yourself that help us stay on top of our game.

Matt L. on 07/19/2017
"Awesome service"
I found Gregg's through Yelp. I called, made an appointment and brought my truck in for service. Nothing out of the ordinary, just some work needed. My truck was the x-factor. It's got a substantial lift, making it difficult to get into a shop. When I spoke with Gregg, he acknowledged that they would have a difficult time working in it, but that he had a plan. I came by to pick it up that evening, late, and was pleasantly surprised to meet Gregg. He was casually hanging out, talking to a couple. Gregg stopped his conversation, introduced himself and talked for quite some time. When I returned Monday to drop my truck off for repairs, Gregg greeted me, by name, at the door. He also gave me a couple of stars from the Flag for my son who serves in the Airforce. Gregg then offered me a ride back home! I've had lots of thing worked on over the years, but I've never met a mechanic like Gregg. My truck was ready the next day. I picked it up after hours, surprise again, they had filled the gas tank on my truck. I'm a committed lifetime customer for any mechanical work I need for as long as Gregg will take me.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 08:38 PM

Matt, Thank you so much for that AWESOME review.  By the way it was my privilege to meet you that evening.  You were by far so understanding of the issues about the truck because of the lift and it was easy to find the plan as you called it because of your ability to listen to my ideas.  As far as the stars go, anyone who gives our country their time and livelihoodl needs to be both admired and honored.  It was totally my pleasure to work with you and thank you again for your business and friendship.

Karl E. on 07/13/2017
"Finally, a comfortable experience"
The independent car repair industry thrives at Gregg's. I felt like I was part of the family the first time I walked in the door. Repairs were done honestly and for a fair price.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 300
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:51 AM

Thank you Karl for this wonderful review.  We at Gregg's believe that service is priority number one right there with doing the best job that we possibly can.

Francis W. on 07/12/2017
"You can Trust!"
Excellent thorough inspection of entire car and service. Thank you Gregg's A Team!!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 05:33 AM

Thank you Francis for all of your support for all of these years.  It's always great to see you.

Kyle D. on 07/12/2017
Kyle said the service was quick at the business. He has not had any problems with his vehicle, and he would like to thank them.
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017
Fred G. on 07/11/2017
Fred said he would recommend this business for service. Becky does a wonderful job.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
Don S. on 07/05/2017
"Best Auto Repair"
The service at Greggs is fast and efficient . Gregg is very dedicated to having your vehicle running at top level . He always goes the " extra mile" to seek out potential problems and warns you of them . Good people .
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/05/2017 07:18 AM
Gregg M. at Greggs Automotive Maintenance and Repair Center responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you Don for this outstanding review.  I strongly feel that it is your life that is placed in my hands everytime a vehicle is brought in for service and I will not take thaqt lightly.

Diane H. on 07/02/2017
"Great service & accurate repair. "
Friendly honest people
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/02/2017 05:44 PM

Thank you for this review.  Honesty and integrity walk hand in hand and one withoput the other is useless

Jerry B. on 06/29/2017
"Professional and organized"
My car was fixed right but more than that their organization and professionalism was great. I will be back again but hopefully not too soon.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 01:57 AM

Thank you Jery for this review. Car repair can be like eating at a fancy restaurant.  The meal migh tbe great but if the service sucks the whole experiance is compromised.  Reviews like this keep us on our toes.