Gulf Coast Auto & Truck Repair

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Gulf Coast Auto & Truck Repair
JEFF N. on 11/16/2012
"Awesome As ALWAYS"
I took my vehicle to Gulf Coast Auto & Truck Repair for an oil & fuel filter change as well as an assessment of some noise in the drivers side front wheel and in the passenger side rear wheel. I also wanted them to check potential problems with the CV joint (as noted from a previous oil change at a 10 minute oil change place). I took the vehicle to them at noon. By 2 pm I received a call indicating the vehicle would be ready by 4 pm and they were still looking for the wheel noise/CV problems but had not found any as of the time of the call. When I arrived at 4:15 to pick the vehicle up, they indicated the bearings were starting to have some issues but said they had seen worse and we had some more time before they would need repaired. They also gave me a rough estimate so we could start budgeting for the work.

I have been a vehicle owner for 20 years and these are the only car guys I have ever trusted. I trust their word and experience based on my current and previous dealings. They are trustworthy and always provide an honest assessment of the issue. They have never tried to sell me something I did not need or gouge me as others have done in the past. I would recommend Gulf Coast Auto & Truck Repair highly...over ANY other car repair place!!!!!

Keep up the great work guys!!!
Vehicle: Ford Explorer