Harrells Auto Service Raeford

Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667
LAURA, BILLY H. on 09/23/2017
"always helpful nedds no appointment"
the place is always clean if I should have to wait for service.There is a shuttle service should I decide to return later for my auto.Always had good service.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 11:24 AM
Clarence C. on 09/19/2017
Clarence said the oil change was good.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017
OLIVIA C. on 09/16/2017
"Fast service and friendly people"
I have been dealing with Harrells for a number or years now. The people that work there are always very friendly and helpful. This last time was for an oil change. I called first to see if they had someone available and they said come on in. They immediately took the car to a bay and got to work. It was not long before she was finished up and ready to ride. I will continue to use them to take care of my care.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 04:18 AM
Jenifer M. on 09/15/2017
Jenifer said her family has used the business for the last five years. They are always friendly and patient with her large family.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition EL
Wesley T. on 09/15/2017
Wesley said this business provides great service.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Mike L. on 09/15/2017
Mike said the business had good customer service and the staff was helpful.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Joshua C. on 09/15/2017
Joshua said this business had good service and they did well. His vehicle is running fine.
Vehicle: Volkswagen CC
Service Date: 09/11/2017
JOHNNIE B. on 09/11/2017
"Great service "
Been going to Harrell's for years, never disappoint. Prices for services are kinda steep but it's best to pay to have it done right the first time. Turnaround was fast and car rUns like a champ!
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Review Created: 09/11/2017 04:24 AM
RONNIE S. on 09/09/2017
"Service for my Suv"
The people are not friendly. I have been going there every since they opened up. I felt like they did me wrong on my last visit. I call the general manager several times to this day he hasn't responded to me. I will never use thier service again. I also advise any one not to use thier service. They rip me off. I also advise people not to use thier service. When the last crew was thier. I didn't have that problem. They knew I was a regular customer. An I spent a lot of money there. Do not use their service. The general manager never call me back after trying to reach him for three. They say they did an alignment but it sure didn't seem like it. I paid Eighty --five dollars for them to check to see what's was wrong with my air conditioner. I call them they never call me back. I had to call them to see what was wrong with my SUV. An then at this time they said we couldn't fix your air conditioner. It seems to me I should have gotten my money backs. I paid Two Hundred an some change for nothing. My car is in worse shape than before. The will not get anymore money from me.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 09:28 AM
Kevin T. at Harrells Auto Service Raeford responded on 09/11/2017

I looked in your service history and saw where you brought your SUV in for service. You requested the following: Customer request brake inspection, wheel alignment & customer states his A/C is blowing hot. The technician noted on the repair order the following regarding your request: TECH NOTES, "FRONT PADS @ 6MM, REAR PADS @ 4MM, NO ISSUES PRESENT WITH BRAKES
@ THIS TIME. IF CUSTOMER WANTS TO DO THEM AS PREVENTATIVE MAINT THEN I REC REAR PADS AND TURN
ROTORS. A/C CONDENSER LEAKING FREON. ALSO VERY SMALL POROUS LEAK COMING FROM MANIFOLD LINE. REC CUSTOMER TO DEALERSHIP DUE TO MANUFACTURER ISSUE WITH
LINES." I have never received a phone call, text or email from you regarding your vehicle. Please feel free to contact me to discuss this in more detail. Thanks Kevin Thompson, General Manager kevint.harrells@gmail.com

GEORGE W. on 09/09/2017
"Always looking to gain the greatest dollar value from whatever visit"
Although your work has been good I have found you to be consistently over priced. The last straw has occurred with my 18 year old daughter. She went there with a low pressure indicator light. Those tires and brakes were not long ago new so I told her that lower temperature change can result in a low indicator warning and to have some air added. It seems that you ran full diagnostics and charged $49.00 for this 5 dollar service? That will teach that 18 year old college student something that institutional learning can never cover. So you can now take the name Walrath out of all those service records
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 07:00 AM
NANCY L. on 08/17/2017
"PRICE AND SERVICE GREAT"
100% happy with timing and service and price
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 10:28 AM
Carol R. on 08/14/2017
Carol said this business was very fast and the prices were reasonable. The front desk was super friendly.
Vehicle: Ford Flex
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017
Brittnay W. on 08/14/2017
Brittnay said this business has a very nice staff.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017
Russell P. on 08/09/2017
Russell said he would recommend this business.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017
ROBERT P. on 08/08/2017
"State Inspection "
Great as always. Fast service. Thank you.
Vehicle: Ram 1500
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 03:11 AM
Paul F. on 08/08/2017
Paul said the employees were very friendly and they did everything he needed them to do.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017
Dustin K. on 08/07/2017
Dustin said it was a long drawn out process. He was not presented with options on the tires and the price differences. He was given what he asked for which was the most inexpensive tires. The service advisor would not honor the discount coupon that he had on his telephone. He does not know why he had to go to someone's home and have the coupon printed out as opposed to this business honoring the discount from off of his telephone. It was the same thing.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017
Ken H. on 08/07/2017
Spoke with Rochelle. She said this business was very good. Mike was helpful. He went above and beyond. The staff was nice.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017
MARY E. on 08/06/2017
"Super service everytime!"
The customer service is excellent. Also, the car service was top notch, as always. Thank you!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 10:51 AM
Juanita M. on 08/02/2017
Juanita said this business does good work.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango