Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Vehicle: Toyota Tercel
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 10:02 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you Larry for your kind words and review!

Kris C. on 08/27/2017
"Satisfied Long Time Customer"
We have been customers at Heath's for nearly ten years, and have no complaints. Jeff has always given us a good assessment of what we have needed and has shown that he understands the concerns of the average driver. There has never been problem making an appointment for service at a convenient time, and the work has almost always been done just right. There is a personal touch to Heath's relationship with customers that is always appreciated.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 10:12 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. We so apprecatie your patronage and business over the years.

Greck C. on 08/22/2017
"Great service from great folks"
I've been trusting my vehicles to Heath's for almost a decade, and have always been nothing less than 100% satisfied with the results and the customer service.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 11:16 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 08/24/2017

Hi Greck! Thank you for your kind words and your continued businesss over the years.

Steve L. on 08/20/2017
"Shuttle to work"
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/20/2017 10:02 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you for your review Steve! We appreciate you and your business

Thomas R. on 08/10/2017
"Everything was great"
When I use Heaths for auto service, I am told what is wrong with the auto, what will be needed to make the repair, roughly what it will cost and (roughly) how long it will take. If the repair will take longer than planed they help with getting me a ride home.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 11:45 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 08/14/2017

Hi Thomas! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your compliments. We are so happy to have helped you out. Please let us know if you have any other questions or if we can help you out in any way in the futuure.

Frank P. on 08/04/2017
"Professional and curteous staff"
will use Heath for all future needs regardless of the car brand
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 07:59 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you Frank! We are so happy to have you as customer.

Sondra K. on 08/03/2017
"Good Custom Service"
Senior female: I was driving on I 40, got off at my exit. After getting off the highway, I noticed there was a smoky smell and smoke coming from under my hood. I then notice, I had no power steering and suv had no driving power. I turned off the road as soon as I could. I called Heath Auto, told them my problem. Jason told me they could get my suv in right away. I had my vehicle towed to Heath. Tow Co. recommended by Jason. He was so helpful and calmed me down after my mishap with my vehicle. It was a couple of hours and Jason called and said my vehicle was ready. A belt had broken. Very comforting to have a shop that knows their business and takes care of their clients. Thank you Heath!!!!
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Bravada
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 02:35 PM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you Sondra for taking the time to wrtie such a nice review. We are so happy that we were able to take care of you and your vehicle. we will be sure to commend Jason for his awesome work. Never hestitate to call us with any qquestions.

Bob K. on 08/01/2017
"Price and honest estimate of the service"
I;ve already recommended Heaths Auto Service to friends
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 06:26 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for your reccomendation and your business!

Bob L. on 07/21/2017
"Great Experience "
Very friendly and professional people , they did exactly what they said they were going to do, my truck came back better than I left it and I could not be happier, they professionaly repaired another shops inferior work, they are getting all my business from now on. Thanks guys!!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 09:52 PM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/25/2017

Hi Bob
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We are so happy to have been able to work with you. Please let us know when we can be of any assistance.

Kian A. on 07/21/2017
"Best customer service and repair work I've had in a long time!"
Took my trooper here after switching from another shop and the quality of work and customer service was incredible. They got my trooper repaired fast with no hassles, headaches or complaints at reasonable price. They were very professional and were able to quote me a price for the work without hassle or requiring me to bring the vehicle in. I will definitely be returning!
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 09:42 PM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you Kian for your kind words. We are so happy to hear you left completely satisfied. Let us know when ever we can be of assistance.

Mike F. on 07/14/2017
"They fixed my truck right the 1st time "
I had a problem with my Ford F 250 starting in cold-weather, running very poorly, and getting very poor gas mileage. After he fixed the problem the truck runs like it's never run before-and my gas mileage increased by 4 MPG. I highly recommend them .
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 08:10 PM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you Mike for taking the time to write a review. We so appreciate your kind words.

Janet R. on 07/05/2017
"Excellent Service!"
This was my first time trying Heaths after taking my Honda to the local dealer. I was able to get right in at 8:00, my appointment time, they took me to my place of work and picked me up. My only disappointment was they hadn't informed me that their ride car would not be there at 8:00, but more like 8:30, which I had not planned for. otherwise, I was happy with the service and the pricing of the service.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/05/2017 09:29 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your feed back Janet. We will take your comments about waiting for the ride car and use them to better our service. We aploize for you having to wait.
Thank you again for your business!

Deborah H. on 06/30/2017
"Excellent shop"
Honest and very helpful, Heath's Auto Service is the best. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a stable, knowledgeable, skilled, clean, friendly auto service center. I always appreciate their candor and advice, and they never try to upswell or add on unnecessary service.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 07:33 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you Deborah for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate you and your business.

Kay K. on 06/27/2017
"Jeff Schmidt"
While visiting Flagstaff we encountered a berm entering the Arboretum. Before I could avoid it we heard a loud bump, which we later learned caused damage to the protective device under the transmission. Due to the uncertainty about what would be needed for repairs, the age of the car, the timing to make necessary repairs, the urgency of our returning on time, this was a very stressful experience. As it turned out things worked just as we planned, and throughout Jeff was extraordinarily sensitive and helpful. He was clear about options, prompt about communications to us, sensitive about our stress and encouraging about "thinking positive". He arranged for transportation to lunch because the car we rented was not yet available. He really was a gem, but I suppose you know that.

I realize your other people, the mechanics who did the repair, the people who washed our car so nicely, etc. all contributed to our very positive experience, but Jeff stood out.

If I lived in Flagstaff, I would recommend your business without hesitation, but since I don't the opportunities to do this will be limited.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Review Created: 06/27/2017 11:26 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you Kay for taking the time to write such a kind review. We are very lucky to have jeff on our team and we wll be sure to share your words with him. We have a great team. Never hestitate to call us with any quesitons.

Taylyn Y. on 06/26/2017
"The service is fantastic! "
I can always count on Heaths Auto Service to fix my vehicle! Everyone that works there is so caring! They offer you a ride back home and give you cute little treats when they finish working with you! Such great customer service!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Review Created: 06/26/2017 06:59 PM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you Taylyn for your kind review. We will appreciate your business. Let us know if you ever have any quesitons

Mike W. on 06/26/2017
"Westside Location"
Done right the first time. Service writer stayed in contact with me during my entire visit after I dropped off the car.
Completed on time.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Review Created: 06/26/2017 03:42 PM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you Mike for taking the time to write the kind review. Don't hestistate to contact us with any questions.

Jessica E. on 06/21/2017
"Awesome Service, As Always"
Heath's Auto communicated very well with me and gave me what I asked for while inspecting my car. They even left a small gift inside my car and washed it, too! Thanks again!
Vehicle: Pontiac Sunfire
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 01:09 PM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you Jessica for your kind review! LEt us know if you have any questions!!

Katherine F. on 06/19/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"The BEST Group of People"
My van overheated on our way upto Flagstaff. I had my grandchildren with me. It was a horrible experience. Finally when AAA towed us to Flagstaff we went to Heath Auto Service. I can't say enough wonderful things about all of them. First they were concerned about my grandchildren. They offered them drinks to snacks. It was genuine concern. They won me there! They loaded our luggage and got us to our Hotel right away. Jeff knew how important it was that my van get repaired because we were there for a sport competition. His team got working on the van and they picked me up to retrieve the van. They stand by their work gave a warranty for the parts and service. I want everyone to know if they get in a similar situation this is the place to call. I have never been treated so well. Usually if a woman walks in for a service the majority of the time they try to add additional services that aren't needed. Not Heaths. From the wonderful loving woman at the customer counter who's only concern was my grandchildren to Jeff and his team here's a Big Thank you. The van runs great and it was worth every penny!!!
Service Date: 11/11/2016
Review Created: 06/19/2017 02:10 PM
Barry B. on 05/31/2017
"Excellent Service!!"
They got me in and out very quickly, AAA recommended. A++++ Service and very friendly too!
Vehicle: Ford Excursion
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/31/2017 05:06 PM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 06/05/2017

Thanks for the kind words Barry! We were so happy to get you on the road again.

Greg H. on 05/25/2017