Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Jessica E. on 06/21/2017
"Awesome Service, As Always"
Heath's Auto communicated very well with me and gave me what I asked for while inspecting my car. They even left a small gift inside my car and washed it, too! Thanks again!
Vehicle: Pontiac Sunfire
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 01:09 PM
Barry B. on 05/31/2017
"Excellent Service!!"
They got me in and out very quickly, AAA recommended. A++++ Service and very friendly too!
Vehicle: Ford Excursion
Review Created: 05/31/2017 05:06 PM
Tobey H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 06/05/2017

Thanks for the kind words Barry! We were so happy to get you on the road again.

Greg H. on 05/25/2017
"yes"
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 08:39 AM
Gordon L. on 05/20/2017
"Emergency problems while traveling through Flagstaff"
I had an emergency engine drive train malfunction that I needed help with in Flagstaff. Since there is no BMW dealership there, I called Heath Auto Service and, to a person, they could not have been more friendly, helpful or professional. They fitted my car in quickly on a Friday afternoon and Heath did all the extensive computer diagnostics but was not in a position to fix the complicated problem due to lack of the required part. Heath explained all the procedures, what they found and even printed off the explanations of what the problem was as well as the options facing me. I would have full confidence in their operation for any local car problems.I chose to have the car towed to BMW in Phoenix which had the part and also covered everything under my BMW warranty. As it turned out, Heath's diagnosis was spot on. BMW had the necessary part and fixed the problem.
Vehicle: BMW 550xi
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 10:58 AM
Heath H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you Gorodn for your kind words. We really appreciate your business. So happy to hear that the dealership was able to quickly get you taken care of as expected. Let usknow if there is ever any questions we can answer.

Martin F. on 05/19/2017
"Prepurchase inspection quote for service recommended"
I have always had a good interaction at Heath's. One suggestion I have for improvement though is to include a price quote for services recommended on prepurchase inspections. That way the buyer and seller of a vehicle get some frame of reference for what repair costs would be for the vehicle they bring in.

I'd like a service quote for the '96 Nissan SE I brought in this week. I'd like to buy the truck soon, but am waiting to hear what additional costs I might incur on top of the purchase price I have negotiated with the seller.

Thanks,

Marty
Vehicle: Nissan Pickup
Review Created: 05/19/2017 07:24 AM
Heath H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 05/22/2017

Hi Martin
Thank you for the time you took to write the review. I appreceiate your feedback and I agree with your suggestion. We will discuss this as a team. I hope you received your quite on the service reccomended. Please let me know if we can answer any other questions or let us know if we can better assist you in any way

Ryan M. on 05/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Service review"
Traveling from San Diego to Colorado Springs, our vehicle had issues with the power steering. Towed to Heaths Auto, Nicole and the team were expeditious, and incredibly courteous in quickly diagnosing the issue, and we're able to get us on the road rather quickly. Thank you Heaths Auto for helping us out in such a timely manner.
Review Created: 05/17/2017 02:49 PM
Svetlana C. on 05/05/2017
"awesome"
great people, honest, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with.
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Van
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 07:39 AM
Gina B. on 05/02/2017
"Excellent Customer Service"
Even though I ended up having to pay quite a bit to repair my car, I was extremely pleased with the help I received. They got their work done quite fast, too. This team of workers know what they're doing and do it professionally. I was able to feel comfortable here and not like I was a burden when I needed a ride somewhere. Would recommend this place to anyone who has car problems.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 09:47 AM
Debbie F. on 04/28/2017
"They get you in and out quickly and explain everything very well."
Everyone was very helpful and courteous and explained just what was going on and what was recommended.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 11:05 AM
Ray T. on 04/24/2017
"5"
5 - Very professional service and customer representatives took excellent care of my vehicle and me. Thx
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 03:30 PM
Gunter Z. on 03/16/2017
"Good timing is everything"
The folks at Heath got me promptly on the calendar as I have a trip to CA coming up and the timing belt etc. on my vehicle needed to be changed. Vehicle got to the shop on Wednesday and was ready to be picked up Thursday evening. Great job on everything and Jeffery made me aware of a few additional issues which were promptly addressed. Good work, I will be back when I need help!
Vehicle: Volvo XC70
Service Date: 03/10/2017
Review Created: 03/16/2017 03:07 PM
Heath H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 03/22/2017

Thank you Gunter for your kind words. We really ejoyed having you as a customer. Never hesitate to contact us with any questions

Fred M. on 03/15/2017
"Service and Inspection"
Great work as usual
Vehicle: GMC Sierra Classic
Service Date: 03/13/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017 07:30 PM
Daniel M. on 03/08/2017
"A quality of Quality"
Quality service both from the desk and in the shop is what sets Heaths apart from other shops. I have taken both vehicles there multiple times and will continue to use them for all my automotive maintenance needs. They are honest and operate with integrity. Heaths is worth every penny!
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/08/2017 04:32 PM
Heath H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 03/22/2017

Daniel,
Wow. Thank you so much. Never hesistate to contact me with any questions

Joan M. on 03/01/2017
"Friendly service"
Yes I would
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 02/27/2017
Review Created: 03/01/2017 08:52 PM
Kevin D. on 02/07/2017
"Always treated as a friend."
Service is great and everyone is awesome!
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 06:39 AM
Heath H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 02/07/2017

Thank you so much Kevin for taking the time to give us that awesome review you have a great day.

Allison G. on 01/19/2017
"Heaths Auto Service is reliable, friendly and timely. Would recommend, 100%!"
We have taken our car to "Honda" multiple times and they have always given us a laundry list of things we need to get done RIGHT NOW, all very expensive leaving us with a feeling of "no choice". Our last experience at "Honda" was a diagnosis of a nearly $1500 fix along with them not feeling confident they can fix it 100%. We got a second opinion at Heath's and their team diagnosed our Honda with a fix that was $150 and was done in the same day. We haven't had that particular issue again so I know they fixed it properly. We are so thankful for Heath and his team. I would absolutely recommend them to our friends and family.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017 08:29 AM
Karen G. on 01/12/2017
"Great customer service"
The people are friendly, the service professional and I love the fact they clean my car, too.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 01/12/2017 03:11 PM
Mary G. on 01/12/2017
"Thorough and Complete Service"
The mechanics checked our car thoroughly and discovered it needed a new battery, something we suspected BUT they also made other recommendations that will be needed to maintain our car. However, there was no pressure to get these done at that time. Since they explained each, we can plan to take care of them in the order needed.
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/12/2017 09:57 AM
Fred M. on 01/08/2017
"Fair and professional"
did what was asked plus a complete evaluation of the vehicle. Very thorough and professional
Vehicle: GMC Sierra Classic
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/08/2017 06:55 AM
Suzanne M. on 12/21/2016
"Trust"
People are great and so is the service!
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 12/20/2016
Review Created: 12/21/2016 03:51 AM
Heath H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 12/23/2016

We all want to thank you for your kind words and appreciate your business there is nothing better than having a happy customer.  Let us know f there is anything else we can do for you in the future.  Have very happy Holiday's.