Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Bob L. on 07/21/2017
"Great Experience "
Very friendly and professional people , they did exactly what they said they were going to do, my truck came back better than I left it and I could not be happier, they professionaly repaired another shops inferior work, they are getting all my business from now on. Thanks guys!!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 09:52 PM
Tobey H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/25/2017

Hi Bob
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We are so happy to have been able to work with you. Please let us know when we can be of any assistance.

Kian A. on 07/21/2017
"Best customer service and repair work I've had in a long time!"
Took my trooper here after switching from another shop and the quality of work and customer service was incredible. They got my trooper repaired fast with no hassles, headaches or complaints at reasonable price. They were very professional and were able to quote me a price for the work without hassle or requiring me to bring the vehicle in. I will definitely be returning!
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 09:42 PM
Tobey H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you Kian for your kind words. We are so happy to hear you left completely satisfied. Let us know when ever we can be of assistance.

Mike F. on 07/14/2017
"They fixed my truck right the 1st time "
I had a problem with my Ford F 250 starting in cold-weather, running very poorly, and getting very poor gas mileage. After he fixed the problem the truck runs like it's never run before-and my gas mileage increased by 4 MPG. I highly recommend them .
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 08:10 PM
Tobey H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you Mike for taking the time to write a review. We so appreciate your kind words.

Janet R. on 07/05/2017
"Excellent Service!"
This was my first time trying Heaths after taking my Honda to the local dealer. I was able to get right in at 8:00, my appointment time, they took me to my place of work and picked me up. My only disappointment was they hadn't informed me that their ride car would not be there at 8:00, but more like 8:30, which I had not planned for. otherwise, I was happy with the service and the pricing of the service.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/05/2017 09:29 AM
Tobey H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your feed back Janet. We will take your comments about waiting for the ride car and use them to better our service. We aploize for you having to wait.
Thank you again for your business!

Deborah H. on 06/30/2017
"Excellent shop"
Honest and very helpful, Heath's Auto Service is the best. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a stable, knowledgeable, skilled, clean, friendly auto service center. I always appreciate their candor and advice, and they never try to upswell or add on unnecessary service.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 07:33 AM
Tobey H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you Deborah for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate you and your business.

Kay K. on 06/27/2017
"Jeff Schmidt"
While visiting Flagstaff we encountered a berm entering the Arboretum. Before I could avoid it we heard a loud bump, which we later learned caused damage to the protective device under the transmission. Due to the uncertainty about what would be needed for repairs, the age of the car, the timing to make necessary repairs, the urgency of our returning on time, this was a very stressful experience. As it turned out things worked just as we planned, and throughout Jeff was extraordinarily sensitive and helpful. He was clear about options, prompt about communications to us, sensitive about our stress and encouraging about "thinking positive". He arranged for transportation to lunch because the car we rented was not yet available. He really was a gem, but I suppose you know that.

I realize your other people, the mechanics who did the repair, the people who washed our car so nicely, etc. all contributed to our very positive experience, but Jeff stood out.

If I lived in Flagstaff, I would recommend your business without hesitation, but since I don't the opportunities to do this will be limited.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Review Created: 06/27/2017 11:26 AM
Tobey H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you Kay for taking the time to write such a kind review. We are very lucky to have jeff on our team and we wll be sure to share your words with him. We have a great team. Never hestitate to call us with any quesitons.

Taylyn Y. on 06/26/2017
"The service is fantastic! "
I can always count on Heaths Auto Service to fix my vehicle! Everyone that works there is so caring! They offer you a ride back home and give you cute little treats when they finish working with you! Such great customer service!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Review Created: 06/26/2017 06:59 PM
Tobey H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you Taylyn for your kind review. We will appreciate your business. Let us know if you ever have any quesitons

Mike W. on 06/26/2017
"Westside Location"
Done right the first time. Service writer stayed in contact with me during my entire visit after I dropped off the car.
Completed on time.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Review Created: 06/26/2017 03:42 PM
Tobey H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you Mike for taking the time to write the kind review. Don't hestistate to contact us with any questions.

Jessica E. on 06/21/2017
"Awesome Service, As Always"
Heath's Auto communicated very well with me and gave me what I asked for while inspecting my car. They even left a small gift inside my car and washed it, too! Thanks again!
Vehicle: Pontiac Sunfire
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017 01:09 PM
Tobey H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 07/03/2017

Thank you Jessica for your kind review! LEt us know if you have any questions!!

Katherine F. on 06/19/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"The BEST Group of People"
My van overheated on our way upto Flagstaff. I had my grandchildren with me. It was a horrible experience. Finally when AAA towed us to Flagstaff we went to Heath Auto Service. I can't say enough wonderful things about all of them. First they were concerned about my grandchildren. They offered them drinks to snacks. It was genuine concern. They won me there! They loaded our luggage and got us to our Hotel right away. Jeff knew how important it was that my van get repaired because we were there for a sport competition. His team got working on the van and they picked me up to retrieve the van. They stand by their work gave a warranty for the parts and service. I want everyone to know if they get in a similar situation this is the place to call. I have never been treated so well. Usually if a woman walks in for a service the majority of the time they try to add additional services that aren't needed. Not Heaths. From the wonderful loving woman at the customer counter who's only concern was my grandchildren to Jeff and his team here's a Big Thank you. The van runs great and it was worth every penny!!!
Service Date: 11/11/2016
Review Created: 06/19/2017 02:10 PM
Barry B. on 05/31/2017
"Excellent Service!!"
They got me in and out very quickly, AAA recommended. A++++ Service and very friendly too!
Vehicle: Ford Excursion
Review Created: 05/31/2017 05:06 PM
Tobey H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 06/05/2017

Thanks for the kind words Barry! We were so happy to get you on the road again.

Greg H. on 05/25/2017
"yes"
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 08:39 AM
Gordon L. on 05/20/2017
"Emergency problems while traveling through Flagstaff"
I had an emergency engine drive train malfunction that I needed help with in Flagstaff. Since there is no BMW dealership there, I called Heath Auto Service and, to a person, they could not have been more friendly, helpful or professional. They fitted my car in quickly on a Friday afternoon and Heath did all the extensive computer diagnostics but was not in a position to fix the complicated problem due to lack of the required part. Heath explained all the procedures, what they found and even printed off the explanations of what the problem was as well as the options facing me. I would have full confidence in their operation for any local car problems.I chose to have the car towed to BMW in Phoenix which had the part and also covered everything under my BMW warranty. As it turned out, Heath's diagnosis was spot on. BMW had the necessary part and fixed the problem.
Vehicle: BMW 550xi
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 10:58 AM
Heath H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you Gorodn for your kind words. We really appreciate your business. So happy to hear that the dealership was able to quickly get you taken care of as expected. Let usknow if there is ever any questions we can answer.

Martin F. on 05/19/2017
"Prepurchase inspection quote for service recommended"
I have always had a good interaction at Heath's. One suggestion I have for improvement though is to include a price quote for services recommended on prepurchase inspections. That way the buyer and seller of a vehicle get some frame of reference for what repair costs would be for the vehicle they bring in.

I'd like a service quote for the '96 Nissan SE I brought in this week. I'd like to buy the truck soon, but am waiting to hear what additional costs I might incur on top of the purchase price I have negotiated with the seller.

Thanks,

Marty
Vehicle: Nissan Pickup
Review Created: 05/19/2017 07:24 AM
Heath H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 05/22/2017

Hi Martin
Thank you for the time you took to write the review. I appreceiate your feedback and I agree with your suggestion. We will discuss this as a team. I hope you received your quite on the service reccomended. Please let me know if we can answer any other questions or let us know if we can better assist you in any way

Ryan M. on 05/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Service review"
Traveling from San Diego to Colorado Springs, our vehicle had issues with the power steering. Towed to Heaths Auto, Nicole and the team were expeditious, and incredibly courteous in quickly diagnosing the issue, and we're able to get us on the road rather quickly. Thank you Heaths Auto for helping us out in such a timely manner.
Review Created: 05/17/2017 02:49 PM
Svetlana C. on 05/05/2017
"awesome"
great people, honest, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with.
Vehicle: Dodge Ram Van
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 07:39 AM
Gina B. on 05/02/2017
"Excellent Customer Service"
Even though I ended up having to pay quite a bit to repair my car, I was extremely pleased with the help I received. They got their work done quite fast, too. This team of workers know what they're doing and do it professionally. I was able to feel comfortable here and not like I was a burden when I needed a ride somewhere. Would recommend this place to anyone who has car problems.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 09:47 AM
Debbie F. on 04/28/2017
"They get you in and out quickly and explain everything very well."
Everyone was very helpful and courteous and explained just what was going on and what was recommended.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 11:05 AM
Ray T. on 04/24/2017
"5"
5 - Very professional service and customer representatives took excellent care of my vehicle and me. Thx
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 03:30 PM
Gunter Z. on 03/16/2017
"Good timing is everything"
The folks at Heath got me promptly on the calendar as I have a trip to CA coming up and the timing belt etc. on my vehicle needed to be changed. Vehicle got to the shop on Wednesday and was ready to be picked up Thursday evening. Great job on everything and Jeffery made me aware of a few additional issues which were promptly addressed. Good work, I will be back when I need help!
Vehicle: Volvo XC70
Service Date: 03/10/2017
Review Created: 03/16/2017 03:07 PM
Heath H. at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 03/22/2017

Thank you Gunter for your kind words. We really ejoyed having you as a customer. Never hesitate to contact us with any questions