Herb's Garage & Arman Auto Service Center

Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5Overall Rating 4.0000025/5rating 4.0000025
Overall Rating 2.2499975/5Overall Rating 2.2499975/5rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975rating 2.2499975
Review for Herb's Garage & Arman Auto Service Center
BARBARA G. on 08/27/2013
"My car was not ready for five days. It was supposed to be one or two days. Although you gave me a loaner car which was nice, the battery went dead and I had to call AAA two times. To jump start it. It was so dead it couldn't take a charge"
If you say the car will be ready in two days it should be ready in two days not that you got too busy to work on it. It was supposed to be ready by Saturday and I did not get it until the following Wednesday. I had a new timing belt put in and I was told that the water pump was included When i went to pay for it I had to pay an extra 139.00 for the water pump. You told me that it was a mistake that you said it was included.
The loaner car you gave me had a completely dead battery that would not even take a charge. I had the inconvenience of waiting for AAA twice and also using two of my AAA charges.
Every day that I called you said it would be ready that afternoon and it was not.
Even know that you were nice enough I doubt that I will ever bring my car back. Hopefully you fixed it right and it stays running
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 08/21/2013
Review Created: 08/27/2013 11:56 AM
Arman M. at Herb's Garage & Arman Auto Service Center responded on 08/28/2013

thank you for the feedback... i am very sorry it took to long, and im sorry for the car i lent you the battery died. i would expect to the worse, the reson why i lent my customer was a brand new nissan verta 2013 so my customer dont have any problems with my car. im so sorry again, if there is anything i could do to help i would love to.