Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875
Richard O. on 09/21/2017
"Prompt and reliable service"
Service performed well
Review Created: 09/21/2017 06:59 PM

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Michael F. on 09/21/2017
"Done right"
Done right
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 09/21/2017 01:55 PM

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Nestor in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Christopher D. on 09/21/2017
"your employees"
This was my second time dealing with Nestor Rodriguez in service and he goes above and beyond to do the right thing for Huntington Hyundai's customers.The service Dept.
was very thorough when fixing a leak in my son's car.I buy a lot of cars and I have to say this dealer is the only one that I don't "cringe" at the thought of making an appointment.Thank you again Nestor for all your help
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 09/21/2017 12:13 PM

Hi Christopher,

Carolyn G. on 09/20/2017
"Everything was done in an efficient manner!"
Yes Carolyn Gehlbach
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 03:50 PM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/21/2017

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Charlie in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Kristine G. on 09/19/2017
"The courteous staff & excellent customer care "
Perfect experience
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 09:12 PM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

Hi Kristine,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Tiffany in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Luke Z. on 09/19/2017
"The professionalism of the staff"
I have been going to Huntington Hyundai for over 20 years and I have bought three cars there. My dealings with Mike, no longer there, John Byer manager , newly hired Charlie always made me feel like my car was repaired properly.
Review Created: 09/19/2017 04:42 PM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

Hi Luke,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let the guys and gals in service to know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

RONALD B. on 09/19/2017
"Excellent Service"
I like the comfortable waiting area, the fact that they are eager to address any concerns I may have, and they always make sure that I'm totally satisfied with any work they do for me before I leave.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata

Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 09/18/2017 06:43 PM

Hi Robert,

Peter S. on 09/18/2017
"Great Customer Service "
I like.a business that keeps in touch with you, does what they promise, and makes you feel like a valued customer. They've diagnosed several issues for me and always made me feel like I was getting good value and being treated fairly.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 04:47 PM

Hi Peter,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! I will let Erik in service to know to keep up the good work. He has been a great addition to our team. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Jayshree M. on 09/18/2017
"Great Service"
Oil Change done in timely manner.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 09/18/2017 03:15 PM

Hi Jayshree,

Danielle S. ReScore Review on 09/18/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Fixing recall situation"
After my review, John called me and helped get my car in faster to have the part replaced and offered a loaner car. I really appreciate him calling back and offering service. Very friendly.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/18/2017 06:33 AM

"Fixing recalla"
Was not informed of a part that was ordered for my steering wheel-brought in car for 5 recalls and to find out everything was "good" and than had problems with it when I went on a road trip and received call a week later to say my part is in.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/18/2017 06:33 AM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. I apologize my staff let you down on your last visit to service. I called and left a message for you on your cell phone. Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience. I would like to make this situation right for you the best I can. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Johannes D. on 09/17/2017
"Great Service People`"
Charlie was a very nice guy to deal with.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S

John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Hi Roger,

Charles K. on 09/14/2017
"6 month maintenance."
Very friendly staff.and great service.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Entourage
Review Created: 09/14/2017 05:59 AM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Hi Charles,

MARK G. on 09/12/2017
"Service Manager"
Erik Beighley was very helpful and explained everything to me before and after the servicing of the car.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 12:12 PM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/12/2017

Hi Mark,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us positive feedback! Erik has been a great addition to our team and I will let him know to keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to service!

Richard D. on 09/08/2017
"Non-responsive inept help and ownership"
If there is one place not to go to service your car, this is it. I bought a 2015 Genesis from Huntington HyundI and the sale was a pleasure. Service however is horrendous. Shortly after purchase, I received a recall notice for the tires on my 2015 Genesis. I called, made an appointment and dropped the car off. The dealership is about 30 minutes each way from my house ao I called at the end of the day and was told the tires were not in stock I would be called when they came in. I wait and I wait and I wait. Finally I called on the 5th day only to be told they had no idea when they would be in. I picked up the car, asked the service advisor why I wasn't called and received a shrug from him. A month later the tires came in and was called to bring the car back in. Had I not called my car would've been sitting there the entire time

Second experience, my Sirius radio stopped working. I brought the car in, they waited for the part, and several days later was called that the car was ready for pickup. Well the entire console was scratched on this brand new luxury car because the tech didn't protect It while removing or reinstalling g the radio. They agreed to fix it under warranty I went back home without my car awaiting word as to when the parts would arrive and the car fixed.

Last but not least, I recently brought the car in for service because the front sensor had mysteriously started going off every time the car slowed or came to a complete stop. I waited for word and several days later the service advisor called and said that the underside of the front bumper was scratched and Hyundai would not honor it under warranty. I asked her what would the cost be to which I was told "I don't know, it could be thousands of dollars". Further she suggested I contact my insurance company where it might be covered. I did. Several days later after not being able to reach anyone at the service center due to the fact they don't pick up the phones and when you get voice mail and leave a message they don't return the call, the adjuster decided to stop by. He called me and told me that in his opinion the scratches would not cause the sensor problem and therefore, Geico would not pay for it. He also gave a price to fix and repair the bumper of $800, a small sum which obviously shows how little damage there was to the bumper. The service advisor suggested I get it fixed and while car is apart, the adjuster could be called back to possibly cover the sensor problem. I did. When the collision shop took the car apart they had the adjuster come down but the answer was the same. The scratches in their opinion could not have caused the sensor problem.

At this point I was without the car for several weeks with no end in sight. the collision shop recommended I take it to another Hyundai dealer I Took it to Advantage Hyundai and the same day they diagnosed and fixed the problem and charged me $135. The sensor problem was due to a loose connection nothing more! There is much more I could say about Huntington Hyundai but I think you get the point From the ownership to the service advisor to the techs they are the worst! Avoid them at all costs
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 11:39 AM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/08/2017

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback. I apologize my staff let you down on your last visit to service. Please feel free to email or call me directly with any questions or concerns you may have. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Margaret M. on 09/07/2017
"close to home"
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 01:40 PM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/07/2017

Hi Margaret,

Roland P. on 09/07/2017
"Service Dept"
Artie and Nester are the best
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 10:34 AM
John B., Service Manager at Huntington Hyundai responded on 09/07/2017

Hi Roland,

Mark V. on 09/06/2017
"friendly people, pleasant surroundings to wait for your car"
i had a faulty radio replaced. it only took about an hour. the service dept.was very nice and professional. bob awn helped me alot with the problem when i first noticed it.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S