CHRIS V. on 08/12/2017
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 07:02 AM
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you for your feed back Mr. chris and loyalty as a customer.

CHARLES M. on 08/09/2017
"Super fast."
I had taken my vehicle a couple places before, and they just wanted to figure out how to get more money from me. I am Mechanics diagnosed the problem in about 2 minutes, and fixed my vehicle in about an hour and a half. Great service!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 08:16 PM
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 08/10/2017

Thanks for your feed back Mr. charles we appreciate the business and we are glad we help with your problem.

TONY L. on 08/05/2017
"Noe"
This was the greatest experience I have had regarding taking my vehicle to a mechanic shop. Noe and his staff provided excellent customer service! I will tell all of my family and friends about the excellent customer service and honest mechanics at your shop.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 11:12 AM
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 08/07/2017

Thank Mr. Tony for your feed back and sharing your experiece, we are very committed to making our facility a trusted auto repair for anybody that comes in, and taking the time to listen and understand customers conserns is the first step to fixing the actual problem they brought in there vehicle for.

Rachel S. on 07/28/2017
Rachel said this business was friendly, informative, and helpful. They got the job done right and now her vehicle is running well.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/31/2017

Thank you for your feed back rachel and your businnes we appreciate every customer for giving us the opportuinity to work for you and help you on your needs.

Glenn L. on 07/28/2017
Glenn said they did good work. They had awesome mechanics.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/31/2017

Hello Mr. glenn and thank you for your comments and for being our long time customer.

MIKE M. on 07/26/2017
"Great service"
I was very impressed with the service we received. The person who helped us was very helpful and knowledgeable. The did great work in a timely manner. I would recommend this repair shop to anyone looking for great reliable service.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 09:24 AM
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you for your feed back mr. make i am mechanics appreciates the opportunity of working on your vehicle and we are proud that we wore able to help solving the problem with your vehicle.

Shantee H. on 07/24/2017
Shantee said she took her vehicle in to this business and when she got it back the airbag light was on. It wasn't that way when she left it with them. She was not satisfied with them at all. They also charged her $50 for a diagnostic fee. She would like them to fix the issue they have caused on her vehicle. However, she does not want to take any chances with them messing something up more. She will not be returning and she would not recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/27/2017

Dear customer we apologize for any inconvenience but reviwing your account record and talking with tech assing to your vehicle your light was recored present at the moment all information was being gather from your vehicle, and thats what we have in our notes, if you wish to comeback contact your warranty company to have them cover for repairs or diagnose fees.

patricia g. on 07/20/2017
"Service on a/c. "
Awesome. Knowledgeable,great customer service, friendly and just good people.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 08:42 AM
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/20/2017

Thank you patricia for your feed back and thats for letting i am mechanics be your auto repair shop.

Duilan R. on 07/19/2017
Duilan said everything went great with his service visit to this business.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300M
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/24/2017

thank you for your feed back dulian we appreciate your business and trust.

RACHEL J. on 07/18/2017
"Took care of the out of towner in short time and under a lot of pressure they did an amazing job "
I was leaving town on saturday and brought the truck in monday because it was acting weird . turns out my transmission needed to be either refurbished or replaced Noe and the guys searched high and low for a transmission for me that would come in time for me to leave they worked all day saturday to make sure I would be able to leave first thing sunday morning. Noe even did extra research and educated me on what to look for and what was normal and what was not so that I could avoid transmission damage in the future. I am very thankful for them and feel blessed to have been recommended to them because not a lot of shops would have been able to do what they did in such short time! thanks so much again guys!!
Vehicle: RAM Pickup
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 02:21 PM
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/18/2017

hello rachel and thank you for the opportunity to work on your care and for your feed back your reponse is what drives us to be better and work harder for our costumers like you i am mechanics wants to thank again for your bussines.

Lorne T. on 07/13/2017
Lorne said he took his vehicle to this business Saturday. They told him it would take a couple of hours. They never called him so in 4 hours he decided to call them. They were closed so he had to wait until Monday. They found a loose wire that was melted and they taped it up. Now the headlights are not working.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/24/2017

hello mr.lorne we apoligize for any inconviniece or misscomunication but in our web and building states working our from mondays and saturdays. as well the problem we found and relocating the melted wire in your truck could not affect your lights if they arent working we would like to help you with your new problem so give us a call to schedule an appointment  during work hours. thank you for your feed back.

SALLY H. on 07/11/2017
"Best mechanics!"
These guys are a great team that has taken great care of my Honda Accord. They give reasonable prices and great service. Thank you Noe & Tony!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 11:16 AM
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/18/2017

Thank you sally we are glad we found your problem. and repird it as well thanks for your feed back and your bussines.

Victor D. on 06/30/2017
Victor said this business was efficient and he got the vehicle back sooner than expected.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/18/2017

Thank your victor for giving i am mechanics the opportunity to be your auto repair facility. and thanks you for your review.

Sahijpal S. on 06/28/2017
Spoke with Maria. She said they were very friendly and helpful. She stated she thought the diagnostic should have been complementary.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/18/2017

hello maria and thank you for your  feed back we will consiter every option for our costumers if necessary we will be glad to help with that next time.

Shelly F. on 06/24/2017
Shelly said this business was good. They just did a diagnostic on her vehicle. She said she would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/18/2017

hello shelly and thanks for your feed back,

Martha A. on 06/23/2017
Martha said this business always provides good service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/18/2017

hello martha and thak your for your feed back you have been a customer for wile with us and we wan to thank you for your business.

TRACY T. on 06/20/2017
"So pleased!"
Noe was super helpful, pleasant and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Saturn Vue
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 09:30 PM
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/18/2017

mr. tracy thank you for your feed back and were glad we could help on answering all your questions.

Clara W. on 06/12/2017
Clara said everything with her service from this business is fine and she received excellent service.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/18/2017

thank you for your bisiness clara and your feed back.

KYARA M. on 05/27/2017
"Great"
Great
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 04:17 AM
Tony U. at I AM Mechanics responded on 07/18/2017

kyara thank you for your business and feed back it is very important for us to hear your opinion to help us keep improving for our customers.

Carmine C. on 05/23/2017
Carmine said the business was excellent at repairing the air conditioner. They did good work and the staff were nice.
Vehicle: GMC Savana