Import Auto Specialists

Latest Review about 5 years ago

Curt B. on 10/22/2011
"check up"
have an ongoing issue,,, not really related to IAS but thought maybe they could help... but ... not really. But they didn't try to sell me anything either... much appreciated.
Service Date: 09/30/2011
Review Created: 10/22/2011 09:18 AM
Curt B. on 09/18/2011
"Title"
I brought in my car because it had a "wobble" while accelerating in low gears especially up hill. My concern was it might be my transmisiion. $2000+ later I still have the wobble and no more information as to what is causing it.
Service Date: 09/15/2011
Review Created: 09/18/2011 07:07 AM
Import Auto Specialists at Import Auto Specialists responded on 09/22/2011
The issue has now been brought to our attention and we are willing to correct the problem.
Import Auto Specialists at Import Auto Specialists responded on 10/13/2011
The customer brought the vehicle back to our facility and drove the vehicle with a technician. Neither the technician nor the customer could duplicate the problem. The customer was instructed to bring the vehicle back if problem became present again.
Judy F. on 09/17/2011
"Front shock repair"
Service is always timely and done right. I never have to go back to have my service re-done. I like that they have free internet service and a computer table.
Prices are reasonable compared to other mechanics.
Service Date: 09/02/2011
Review Created: 09/17/2011 07:48 AM
Gregory M. on 09/06/2011
"Job well done"
They did exactly what I wanted and were honest
Service Date: 08/06/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 09:07 PM
Rose B. on 08/06/2011
"Quick and Friendly, but didn't fix problem"
I've taken my car into IAS a couple of times and have been impressed with their customer service (they actually call me to give me updates on my car, and aren't rude if I'm the one that calls in anxious). They've also been quick. However, I've also been here twice with very recognizable issues that weren't fixed and they didn't notice them (even though I was specific in my description of why I was bringing my car in). I would recommend them, but if I take my car back I would be cautious that they are actually working on my car and diagnosing the issue.
Service Date: 06/20/2011
Review Created: 08/06/2011 10:31 AM
Import Auto Specialists at Import Auto Specialists responded on 08/16/2011
Here at Import Auto Specialists, we try to keep the highest level of service possible and are willing to correct this problem if brought to our attention.
Michael P. on 07/03/2011
"CONSISTENT"
BEING CONCERNED ABOUT AUTO REPAIR FACILITIES IS NORMAL. THIS PLACE IS STRAIGHT FORWARD AND HONEST.
Service Date: 06/28/2011