J C A Auto Services And Sales

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Hal B. on 07/28/2017
Hal said they were very honest and he trusts them.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Charles D. on 07/21/2017
Charles said he was happy with service and they did it right the first time. They charged a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Cindy L. on 07/14/2017
Spoke with Lisa. She said this business is always up front, honest and good. She has been with them for years and they are excellent.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017
WALKER M. on 07/01/2017
"Great service"
Timely service and great care put into the work, helped with extra issues. Very kind people
Vehicle: Honda Prelude
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 03:05 PM
DAVID E L. on 06/27/2017
"Quality service Quality team members "
The only place to take care of ALL your Automotive issues , the Team here keeps me rolling worry free I'm a Transporter and if my wheels aren't turning I'm not making a living JCA understands that and stands behind their work truly an A+++ Automotive Solutions Shop Great work guys and gal 👍🏼👍🏼
Vehicle: RAM 3500 HD
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 03:59 AM
CAROLE N. on 06/23/2017
"Service Review"
As always five star service! I can't imagine going anywhere else to have my vehicles serviced. Love JCA!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 07:58 AM
JESSICA W. on 06/18/2017
"The staff was very nice and facility extra clean "
The owner explained everything to me about my car.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 04:15 AM
ALEXANDER V. at J C A Auto Services And Sales responded on 06/19/2017

Mrs. Wray
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to see whats wrong with your vehicle and we hope we were able to help you out. It was a pleasure meeting you and we hope to do business with you.

Roy K. on 06/16/2017
Roy said he has been a customer of this business for a long time. Alex takes care of him. He loves working with them, and they are a great business.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017
Kristen R. on 06/02/2017
Kristen said they were quick and they did everything to her liking.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/31/2017 08:34 AM
BOB B. on 05/20/2017
"Classic car maintenance"
Always a pleasure to deal with Alex , Anderson, & Matthew. Prompt, great service done on time and at a great price.
Vehicle: Porsche 944
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 04:55 AM
Ayana M. on 05/17/2017
Ayana said she had an oil change at the business and now her vehicle is running hot. There is white smoke coming from her vehicle.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017
JOEY R. on 05/11/2017
"Very slow and strange service"
Only one person working at the front, and when other customers came in, she wasn't always ready. I saw one couple walk in, wait a few minutes to be served, and walk out when noone approached them. It took us three hours just to get out oil changed and the employees did not do a good job communicating
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 10:11 PM
MICHAEL C. on 05/02/2017
"Pretty good experience"
JCA was able to fix a problem that another local garage could not and worked with me on getting the work done. I'm definitely happy with the service I received.
Vehicle: Nissan Titan
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 06:25 PM
Bob J. on 04/24/2017
Bob said he has been visiting this business for several years. They do great work.
Vehicle: Infiniti EX35
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017
KEN M. ReScore Review on 04/25/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"The New building renovation is now about 2 years old and is being kept very nice. Congrats to a job well done by keeping an auto repair shop super clean."
My previous post should have been thought through more suitably than I did initially. Alex has done a wonderful job of keeping my 24 year old truck alive. After he was open for about one year, I made my initial visit and was impressed by what he told me concerning his work ethic. He has not failed me yet.
In retrospect to my previous post, my ill temper got the best of me and followed suit on paper, which should not have happened. I want to make an
apology to Alex because I have trusted him for over 10 years and have never had an ill word about anything he or his staff has done.
In the summer of 2015, his crew had replaced my engine and transmission in a three week range and I barely talked with him because I had no problem with what he accomplished. I told him to take his time and he has done a fabulous job. To this day, there has been no issue to any degree with my truck. It runs actually better than it did before the swap took place.

Many thanks to a multitude of jobs well done, Alex. Not only are we friends from all this, our working relationship most likely surpasses many other shops in Irmo or Columbia. Not to worry none, I'll be back.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 06:39 AM

"The Attempt to Repair a Re-Manufactured A/C Compressor in a 1994 S-10 P/U"
This will be a long one. This story begins on April 14th, 2017.
After 10 years of being a faithful customer and spending over $12K + in a short amount of time, Alex currently has put in a re-manufactured AC compressor in my 1994 S10 P/U last October 2016. It quit one week ago Easter weekend. The shop has had it for one week now and replaced the compressor twice and both times it smoked out and quit. Now on Friday lunch, I went to pay for it and the now second one is Kaput !! I have no truck for the weekend and no one from the shop has called me to inquire if I want a new one or continue buying bad parts. I left a message on their phone about 4pm this Friday and asked that I get a call from Alex before 6pm. The phone at my house was quiet the rest of the day. Nothing!!!
The working relationship that Alex and I HAD is now over and Monday I will begin my trek finding a new garage for the truck.
There is much more to this story for the week he has had the truck, however, I will not make this a novel and this is the main reason I will not give him any stars for his work. If he expects me to remain a customer, there will be some huge sacrifices he will have to make to see that I am comfortable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 06:39 AM
ALEXANDER V. at J C A Auto Services And Sales responded on 04/25/2017

Mr. Minasian,
We would like to express out deepest regret for the inconvenience caused by this unintentional and rare mistake. We are really sorry you were not satisfied and we take full responsibility for the error and we guarantee that such incidents will not occur in the future. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. Again we are really sorry.

Calvin M. on 04/19/2017
Calvin said they're great.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017
BRAD M. on 04/18/2017
"Outstanding Service!!!"
The best in town! I called late in the day needing help and they told me to come on in. Found the problem right away, ordered the part and had it ready the next morning. And they found another issue with a sensor and fixed that no charge. They were also nice enough to give my a ride to my house. Wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable...best service in town!!!!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 04:21 AM
ALEXANDER V. at J C A Auto Services And Sales responded on 04/18/2017

Mr. Martin,
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We are glad that we solved the problem. We look forward to working with you in satisfying gall of your automotive requirements. Thank you again.

Micheal M. on 04/07/2017
Micheal said the service was great, they were polite and they also did a good job.
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/07/2017
ALEXANDER V. at J C A Auto Services And Sales responded on 04/18/2017

Mr. Mallrolle,
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and letting us work on your vehicle. We are glad you were satisfied with the work done here and if you have any other question, please let us know and we will be glad to help you out. Thank you again.

DAVE A. on 04/06/2017
"This place went from a Barn to a first class automobile service center"
Very nice people to deal with. Amazing
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/06/2017 04:27 PM
ALEXANDER V. at J C A Auto Services And Sales responded on 04/07/2017

Mr. Aherns
Thank you so much for stopping by and trusting us with your vehicle. We are glad that your vehicle is running great and we hope to continue to do business with you.