Jimmy D's Car Care Center

Review for Jimmy D's Car Care Center
Walter C. on 05/16/2015
Walter said every time he has brought his vehicle to this business it has been good, but this time he was disappointed. He brought his vehicle in for a Triple A inspection in the morning and he got his vehicle back the next day. His check engine light is still on and they would not tell him why.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/13/2015
Review Created: 05/16/2015
JIM D. at Jimmy D's Car Care Center responded on 05/20/2015

I checked our paper work and found the check engine light had not been noted on our inspection. I called and spoke to Walters wife and she said the light has been coming on for a while and Walter has been disconecting the battery to turn off. She said the light came on the next day when she drove to the store after our inspection. I advised her to come in and I will personally check the code and advise her on the proper course of repair. This is not part of a AAA inspection but we perform it as courtesy to our customers.Walters AAA inspection showed that he did not need brakes front and rear, the fluids were in fair condition and all the lights were in opperation. Thanks for allowing my response Jimmy D.