Jobob Automotive Service

Review for Jobob Automotive Service
CJ J. on 02/06/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Questionable"
Pretty sure most of these reviewers are family, close friends, or made up by "fake" people. I've given this shop my business for 6 years and repeatedly gave them the benefit of the doubt because of how close they are to where I live. However, EVERY time they have done a repair, it was either not done correctly or they have caused an additional problem. For example, leaving loose wires which caused the check engine light to come on and failed inspection; not correctly connecting the fuel line to the new fuel pump, so that I was leaking gas; replacing the entire transmission pan to fix a leaky/stripped plug (at my request) BUT the plug still leaks. Was the pan every replaced? Totally my fault for not changing shops because of the convenience. The vehicle was not my main source of transportation so I rarely drove it which is why I didn't/don't discover the problems with the "repair" until months and years after the fact. Had the truck since 2004 and put only 50K miles on it. Spent over $2900 on repairs at this shop since 2006 (that I have receipts for). You do the math.
Service Date: 05/25/2011