Shurly and Chuck C. on 01/14/2017
"Wednesday's appt"
They do good work quickly and it's always enjoyable chatting with Jim.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 01/12/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2017 11:44 AM
Jim M. on 01/09/2017
Jim said everything went well at this business and he has no complaints.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 01/05/2017
Review Created: 01/09/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/12/2017

Thanks Jim for the great review, we do our best I hope you have a great day..

JIM F. on 01/02/2017
"n/a"
No problem with work performed but was surprised with the amount of the labor charges - seemed excessive; will get more estimates next time.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/02/2017 09:15 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/03/2017

Jim I under stand your concern I rechecked the labor cost twice before you picked up the vehicle and again just before responding to the review. I did under charged for the labor. The vehicles are more complex today and it takes longer to do the work correctly..

Doug G. on 12/30/2016
"They handled my car very professionally "
Dropped off my turbo Subaru with a blown turbo and had it back 4 days later running perfect. Original quote was a good one and there was an 8% overall difference in the quote out the door (I added some synthetic oil to the tab). Honest and professional.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 12/30/2016 09:55 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/04/2017

Thank you Doug for the great review. It is always a pleasure doing business with you . I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Aarana G. on 12/28/2016
Spoke with Aaron. He said they were putting parts inside the vehicle without telling him. However, once he asked the employee who worked with him why this was done, he was able to explain why. He would have appreciated being informed what they needed to do, prior to having the work done.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 12/22/2016
Review Created: 12/28/2016
Brett M. on 12/26/2016
Brett said the business has great customer service. They are prompt, on time and he could not say anything bad about them.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 12/12/2016
Review Created: 12/26/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 12/27/2016

Brett Thank you for the great review, I am glad you are happy with what we do . I hope you had a great Christmas !!! have a great day Hoo Hoo...

Craig B. on 12/23/2016
Craig said he appreciated the honesty of the business. The technician knew what he was talking about. They had a good crew.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 12/09/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 12/27/2016

Thanks Craig for the great review, I am glad you are happy i hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Andrew L. on 12/19/2016
Andrew says the business did not give him an authorization form to sign before working on his vehicle. They did a fair job on his vehicle but was not pleased with what was done to his mother and son's vehicle with transmission issues. He is a certified mechanic and there are some things that should not have been done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 12/10/2016
Review Created: 12/19/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 12/22/2016

Andrew you droped the vehicle off when we were closed..I called  you and you gave use the aproval for the repair while on the phone, it would have taken another day longer to do the repair that you needed asap ??? I spoke with your other family members and they are very happy with all we have done. So i am very confused with your comments.... I hope things get better for you, Have a great day.

Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 12/22/2016

Andrew you droped the vehicle off when we were closed..I called you and you gave use the aproval for the repair while on the phone, it would have taken another day longer to do the repair that you needed asap ??? I spoke with your other family members and they are very happy with all we have done. So i am very confused with your comments.... I hope things get better for you, Have a great day.

Roma M. on 12/19/2016
Roma said somehow there was a part that was ordered wrong and it delayed getting her vehicle back by three days.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 12/12/2016
Review Created: 12/19/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 12/21/2016

Roma I am so sorry there was a delay of you getting your car back in a timely fashion. I am assuming by the 4 star review that are happy with the service, I am glad to see that. I hope the next time we can do better and get a 5 star ratting. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!!

Steve J. on 12/15/2016
Steve said they told him what they were going to do and they finished when promised.
Service Date: 12/08/2016
Review Created: 12/15/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 12/20/2016

Thank you Steve for the great review, I hope you have a great day hoo hoo

Luccinda C. on 12/09/2016
Spoke with Mark. He said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 12/01/2016
Review Created: 12/09/2016
Dick T. on 11/28/2016
Dick said they treats him well and he's happy with this business.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Review Created: 11/28/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/29/2016

Thanks for the great review Dick, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Sheldon K. on 11/25/2016
Sheldon said the business got it done quickly, they were nice, and helpful.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 11/18/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/29/2016

Thank you Sheldon for the great review. I hope you have a great day.

Michel H. on 11/23/2016
"Close by and Jim is easy to talk to!"
It was Great, I needed a oil change defore I drove to Spokane, they fit me in after I called. Thirty Mins. later it was done! And I took off to go to Spokane with a lot of stress, but knowing that I had Good Oil and Filter, less thing to worry about! Thanks K-Pro!!!
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 11/22/2016
Review Created: 11/23/2016 11:26 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/28/2016

Thank you Michel for the great review. I hope you tripe is goin  great. Thank you for the work Hoo Hoo

Rick K. on 11/11/2016
Review Created: 11/11/2016 07:58 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you for the great review Rick, I hope you have a great day... Hoo Hoo

John W. on 11/09/2016
John said the staff knew what they were doing and were friendly towards him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 11/04/2016
Review Created: 11/09/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/22/2016

John thank you for the great review, We do the best we best Hoo Hoo. I hope you have a great day

JIM F. on 11/04/2016
"K-Pro Auto"
Good service - I'll be back.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 11/03/2016
Review Created: 11/04/2016 01:54 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/07/2016

Jim thank you for the great review. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Brent G. on 10/31/2016
Brent said the business provided excellent customer service for an excellent price.
Vehicle: RAM ProMaster 2500
Service Date: 10/29/2016
Review Created: 10/31/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/02/2016

Thank you Brent for the great review. Things are getting better but we still need to spend our money where we get the best value [ quality products at a fair price...] I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY Hoo Hoo.

Joshua T. on 10/28/2016
Joshua said the business worked with him on everything that needed to be done.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 09/30/2016
Review Created: 10/28/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 10/29/2016

Joshua Thank you for the great review, I am glad you are happy with use, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Brenda A. on 10/25/2016
Brenda said the business has been really great but they are still trying to figure out what is wrong with the vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 10/06/2016
Review Created: 10/25/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/03/2016

Hi Brenda, I am sorry the other shop that worked on your car did there job incorrectly. At this time i believe we have fixed the brake noise [ last time we spoke on the phone ] It seems that putting on a good quality set of brake pads has fixed the noise [ who would have though lol ]. *** I did not want you to spend more money on something that should have been fixed the first time they worked on it***. What is very sad is that THEY WOULD NOT FIX THERE WORK FOR YOU....