Ryan A. on 08/22/2016
Spoke with Marlene. She said she has used the business for many years and they did the job. Her vehicle is now working. She said she is always happy with them.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 08/16/2016
Review Created: 08/22/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 08/25/2016

Marlene Thanks for the grest review, I am so glad you are happy. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Sheila V. on 08/22/2016
Sheila said the business provided good service.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 08/17/2016
Review Created: 08/22/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 08/25/2016

Sheila thanks for the good review, we will work on the 5 star for next time Hoo hoo have a great day...

C.o. And Karren P. on 08/20/2016
C.O. said they've been long time customers of the business.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/18/2016
Review Created: 08/20/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 08/25/2016

Thanks CO for the great review, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Candace And Dave Y. on 08/09/2016
Dave said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser

Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 07/27/2016
Review Created: 07/29/2016 11:33 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/30/2016

Thank you for the good review. I am glad we could help, I hope next time we can fulfill your needs so we can get a 5 star review. I hope you have a great day hoo hoo.

Daniel I. on 07/27/2016
Daniel said he has only been to this business once. He was treated well. He had no problems while there.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Review Created: 07/27/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/29/2016

Thank you for the great review, I am glad you satisfied with what we did . I hope you have a great day...

Nick M. on 07/27/2016
Nick said he worked with a nice guy at the business that he felt was up front and honest with him, everything got done that should of been done and he did not get gypped.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Review Created: 07/27/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/29/2016

Nick It is good to know you were happy with use. we do our best to keep cost down. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Stacey H. on 07/26/2016
Stacey said the staff at this business are very nice, and she has a good friend who works there who also helped her in any way possible.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Review Created: 07/26/2016
John And Fred J. on 07/26/2016
John said they were very reliable, dependable, and honest.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Review Created: 07/26/2016
William And Lorena W. on 07/20/2016
William said he was satisfied with everything about the business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 07/01/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/22/2016

Thanks you two for the good review[ * i will see what we can do to get a 5 star next time*] Hope you two have a great day Hoo Hoo.

James H. on 07/19/2016
"Great place. "
It's like an old barber shop where you can shoot the BS while they work on your car. Techs are fast and knowable.
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Review Created: 07/19/2016 08:24 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/25/2016

Thank you for the great review James , I hope you have a great day..

Glen F. on 07/18/2016
Glen said the owner, Jim, was honest, up front and knew what he was doing. He had no problems with them. He took the vehicle to get the air conditioning repaired. He has had it back for a day or two. If the repair proves to be good in 6 months to a year, this will be the place to go. He said he was happy with the service.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 07/18/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/25/2016

That is great to hear Glen thank you for the great review. I hope you have a great day.

Scheryl C. on 07/08/2016
Scheryl said this is the second time she used them. They really tried to work with her and her financial schedule.
Vehicle: BMW 540i
Service Date: 07/05/2016
Review Created: 07/08/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/16/2016

Thank you Scheryl, I am glad we could help. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo...

Lwacance And Joan S. on 07/07/2016
Joan said her vehicle works well after her visit to this business.
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Service Date: 06/29/2016
Review Created: 07/07/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/16/2016

I am glad your car is working well, I am sorry we were not able to get a 5 star rating I hope we can see you again some day so we can get a 5 star rating then.. I hope you have a great day..

Alice R. on 06/29/2016
Alice said she was referred to this business. They were honest about what could be fixed, and they did not over charge.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 06/24/2016
Review Created: 06/29/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/01/2016

Thank you Alice I glad you are happy, I hope we can serve you long in to the future for all of your vehicle needs ..... Have a great day Hoo Hoo

James H. on 06/23/2016
James said this was a very pleasant place to do business. They have a nice waiting room and the owner was a nice guy. The technicians were smart, knowledgeable and quick.
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/02/2016

Thanks James I am glad we could help you with your car problems, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Steve And Gloria C. on 06/18/2016
Steve said this business did great work for a fair price and went above and beyond.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Service Date: 06/14/2016
Review Created: 06/18/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/21/2016

Thank you Steve & Gloria i am glad you are happy Hoo Hoo I hope you have a great day ..

Mikle C. on 06/11/2016
"Prompt and reasonable"
I needed my AC fixed asap b/cs the heat wave (not caused by "climate change", just a normal hot time) last week made me turn on the AC and I got blasted with hot air. Jim took the car in the next morning and after ordering parts fixed it. Very reasonable price and quick fix; what could be better? K Pro is great and I highly recommend it.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016 09:26 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thank you mike we do our best to help everyone out, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Pete And Chris V. on 06/11/2016
Chris said this business had good service.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/08/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thanks Chris for the great review, I hope all is well with the family....

Thomas L. on 06/11/2016
Spoke with Sandy. She said the service from this business was very thorough. They were easy to work with and she got her vehicle done in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 06/07/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thomas Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure doing business hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..