Ben N. on 05/20/2016
Ben said the service was more expensive than expected but the employees did a very thorough job. He would have liked a more accurate estimate.
Vehicle: Toyota Celica
Service Date: 04/29/2016
Review Created: 05/20/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/23/2016

Ben I am sorry to see were not completely satisfied with our service. We do our best to inform everyone on every thing we do and the cost,  in your case the person that replace the spark plugs incorrectly before it came to use was at fault for the added cost to your bill. I will try harder to explain things better to you in the future. Sorry once again and i hope you have a great day..

Mary S. on 05/18/2016
Mary said the business was excellent. They had awesome prices.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Review Created: 05/18/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/19/2016

Thanks Mary I am glad you are happy with our service we provide and hope to have you as a customer for a very long time .. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Jeff O. on 05/18/2016
Jeff said the employees at this business did a great job at everything he asked and was friendly. He would highly recommend them.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/26/2016
Review Created: 05/18/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/20/2016

Thank you Jeff I am glad we could help. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Virginia M. on 05/17/2016
Virginia said they were very courteous at this business. The estimate was the cost of the repair. They were quick and she is satisfied.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Review Created: 05/17/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/19/2016

Virginia I am glad we were able to help you with your car troubles, I hope we will be your go to shop for all of your car needs from here on... Thank you again and i hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Drury A. on 05/16/2016
Spoke with Allen. He said this business had excellent service and they got his vehicle into good shape. The staff was very good, cordial and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Mazda B3000
Service Date: 05/03/2016
Review Created: 05/16/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/18/2016

Thank you Allan, I am glad we could help, hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Debbie B. on 05/16/2016
Debbie said the business provide great service.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 05/12/2016
Review Created: 05/16/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/18/2016

Thanks for the great review Debbie I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Walter N. on 04/23/2016
Walter said the business is great and they are very timely.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/20/2016
Review Created: 04/23/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/26/2016

Thank you Walter for the great review, I an glad we could be of service. I hope you have a great day hoo hoo

Rudy G. on 04/18/2016
Rudy said the business got him and his vehicle in and out really fast.
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 04/18/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/19/2016

Thanks for the great review, We do our best to get them in and out as soon as possible parts and repair time permitting HOO HOO I hope you have a great day..

Tom And H. on 04/18/2016
Tom said he has been going to this business for years and they have excellent customer service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 04/01/2016
Review Created: 04/18/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/19/2016

Thanks Tom it has been great and I am looking foreword to serving you and your cars needs for a lot longer WHEN YOU NEED THEM.

Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/25/2016

Thanks Tom, It is great to have you as a customer and i am glad we can help you with your car needs. Hoo Hoo I hope you have a great day...

Staria B. on 04/15/2016
"Prompt Service"
Always the professional, quickly replaced my wheel bearing. Thank you
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 04/13/2016
Review Created: 04/15/2016 05:28 AM

Thanks BeeBe I am glad we could help, I hope you have a great day. Hoo hoo

Kim H. on 04/14/2016
Kim said the business provided speedy and excellent service.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/05/2016
Review Created: 04/14/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/22/2016

Thank you Kim, I am glade you are happy hoo hoo. I hope you have a great day...

Chet M. on 04/14/2016
Chet said the service was quick, friendly, and reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 04/05/2016
Review Created: 04/14/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/22/2016

Thanks for the great review Chet, We do the best we can to help. I hope you have a great day ..

Becky G. on 04/11/2016
"Hoping for Redemption!"
Customer service was great. However, they did not fix my problem. I am unhappy. I paid 250,00 for a battery (the simplest fix possible ),that I could have gone to the car parts place bought a battery and they would have installed it for free. I was told by two previous places my battery was fine. To be fair , I haven't contacted them yet to let them know,so , I will find out if they can redeem themselves!I
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Review Created: 04/10/2016 09:32 AM
Ken D. on 04/06/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Not Reliable"
I called the owner, described my vehicle and the problem to him and told him that i would need the vehicle back the same day. He said that he could do that so I agreed to make an appointment for 2 days later. When I got there he told me that his workload was backed up and that he would not be able to get it back to me in a day. I went elsewhere and had it repaired
Service Date: 04/06/2016
Review Created: 04/06/2016 02:29 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/08/2016

Ken I am glad you were able to get your car done that day... I am so sorry we had a tech out sick and i did not wont to take the chance of not getting it done and you be made for it . But i see that you are made either way  sorry sorry sorry. I hope we could show you some other time what we can do for you ?

Colleen And Karsten W. on 04/02/2016
Colleen said the business was very personable, they got her right in, they did a good job, and her vehicle works just fine.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 03/30/2016
Review Created: 04/02/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/05/2016

Thank you Colleen I am glad all is good hoo hoo I hope you have a great day...

Kathy W. on 03/31/2016
"Honest! !!"
Love the new location! !! Great service! !!!
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 03/29/2016
Review Created: 03/31/2016 07:06 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/04/2016

Kathy thanks for the great review, I hope you have a great day hoo hoo

Debbie B. on 03/31/2016
Debbie said she has been going to this business for years and she is satisfied with the work they performed.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 03/29/2016
Review Created: 03/31/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/04/2016

Thank you Debbie it is alway a pleasure doing work for you and thanks for being such a loyal customer, I hope you have a great day hoo hoo.

Elaine C. on 03/30/2016
Elaine said they are competent. They found things wrong and they got them all done at the same time. It did not disturb her time schedule and they are friendly.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 03/24/2016
Review Created: 03/30/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/04/2016

Thank you Elaine i am glad we could help hoo hoo hope you have great day.

Mark K. on 03/29/2016
Mark said the business got everything done and will return to the business.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota