William And Lorena W. on 07/20/2016
William said he was satisfied with everything about the business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 07/01/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/22/2016

Thanks you two for the good review[ * i will see what we can do to get a 5 star next time*] Hope you two have a great day Hoo Hoo.

James H. on 07/19/2016
"Great place. "
It's like an old barber shop where you can shoot the BS while they work on your car. Techs are fast and knowable.
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 07/14/2016
Review Created: 07/19/2016 08:24 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/25/2016

Thank you for the great review James , I hope you have a great day..

Glen F. on 07/18/2016
Glen said the owner, Jim, was honest, up front and knew what he was doing. He had no problems with them. He took the vehicle to get the air conditioning repaired. He has had it back for a day or two. If the repair proves to be good in 6 months to a year, this will be the place to go. He said he was happy with the service.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 07/14/2016
Review Created: 07/18/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/25/2016

That is great to hear Glen thank you for the great review. I hope you have a great day.

Scheryl C. on 07/08/2016
Scheryl said this is the second time she used them. They really tried to work with her and her financial schedule.
Vehicle: BMW 540i
Service Date: 07/05/2016
Review Created: 07/08/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/16/2016

Thank you Scheryl, I am glad we could help. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo...

Lwacance And Joan S. on 07/07/2016
Joan said her vehicle works well after her visit to this business.
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Service Date: 06/29/2016
Review Created: 07/07/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/16/2016

I am glad your car is working well, I am sorry we were not able to get a 5 star rating I hope we can see you again some day so we can get a 5 star rating then.. I hope you have a great day..

Alice R. on 06/29/2016
Alice said she was referred to this business. They were honest about what could be fixed, and they did not over charge.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 06/24/2016
Review Created: 06/29/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/01/2016

Thank you Alice I glad you are happy, I hope we can serve you long in to the future for all of your vehicle needs ..... Have a great day Hoo Hoo

James H. on 06/23/2016
James said this was a very pleasant place to do business. They have a nice waiting room and the owner was a nice guy. The technicians were smart, knowledgeable and quick.
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/02/2016

Thanks James I am glad we could help you with your car problems, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Steve And Gloria C. on 06/18/2016
Steve said this business did great work for a fair price and went above and beyond.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Service Date: 06/14/2016
Review Created: 06/18/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/21/2016

Thank you Steve & Gloria i am glad you are happy Hoo Hoo I hope you have a great day ..

Mikle C. on 06/11/2016
"Prompt and reasonable"
I needed my AC fixed asap b/cs the heat wave (not caused by "climate change", just a normal hot time) last week made me turn on the AC and I got blasted with hot air. Jim took the car in the next morning and after ordering parts fixed it. Very reasonable price and quick fix; what could be better? K Pro is great and I highly recommend it.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016 09:26 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thank you mike we do our best to help everyone out, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Pete And Chris V. on 06/11/2016
Chris said this business had good service.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/08/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thanks Chris for the great review, I hope all is well with the family....

Thomas L. on 06/11/2016
Spoke with Sandy. She said the service from this business was very thorough. They were easy to work with and she got her vehicle done in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 06/07/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thomas Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure doing business hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Leona M. on 06/10/2016
"Friendly, informative, thorough work!"
work done on my car and truck has been done in a timely manner
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 06/07/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016 12:54 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/11/2016

Thank you Leona for the great review, its a great pleasure to take care of your vehicle needs  i hope you have a great day. Hoo Hoo

Harold R. on 06/10/2016
Harold said this business was very professional. They were straightforward with him and due to him paying in cash, they gave him a $30 discount. He was impressed with their service.
Vehicle: Saturn Vue
Service Date: 05/25/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thank you Harold, the news you hear may not be what you want but is what you need to know. Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Ben N. on 05/20/2016
Ben said the service was more expensive than expected but the employees did a very thorough job. He would have liked a more accurate estimate.
Vehicle: Toyota Celica
Service Date: 04/29/2016
Review Created: 05/20/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/23/2016

Ben I am sorry to see were not completely satisfied with our service. We do our best to inform everyone on every thing we do and the cost,  in your case the person that replace the spark plugs incorrectly before it came to use was at fault for the added cost to your bill. I will try harder to explain things better to you in the future. Sorry once again and i hope you have a great day..

Mary S. on 05/18/2016
Mary said the business was excellent. They had awesome prices.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/19/2016

Thanks Mary I am glad you are happy with our service we provide and hope to have you as a customer for a very long time .. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Jeff O. on 05/18/2016
Jeff said the employees at this business did a great job at everything he asked and was friendly. He would highly recommend them.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/26/2016

Thank you Jeff I am glad we could help. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Matt V. on 05/18/2016
Matt said the business provided him with different options. When he took his vehicle in to get serviced they never ordered the parts needed to fix his vehicle. But he did say he would recommend this business for an oil change.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/30/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/20/2016

Matt I am sorry you were not compleetly happy with what we did . We did find that the part you wanted to replace was not the problem i am sorry it was not that easy fix you wanted. We did find what would fix your trucks problem to be the transmission had an internal shutter and needs to be replaced. I hope we were able to help. Even if it the fix is not what you wanted to hear...

Virginia M. on 05/17/2016
Virginia said they were very courteous at this business. The estimate was the cost of the repair. They were quick and she is satisfied.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Review Created: 05/17/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/19/2016

Virginia I am glad we were able to help you with your car troubles, I hope we will be your go to shop for all of your car needs from here on... Thank you again and i hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Rachel R. on 05/16/2016
Rachel said the price was not good. This business put license plate covers on her vehicle, which she thought was weird. She did not like that they put advertisements on the vehicle without her permission.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Blazer
Service Date: 04/25/2016
Review Created: 05/16/2016
Drury A. on 05/16/2016
Spoke with Allen. He said this business had excellent service and they got his vehicle into good shape. The staff was very good, cordial and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Mazda B3000
Service Date: 05/03/2016
Review Created: 05/16/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/18/2016

Thank you Allan, I am glad we could help, hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.