James H. on 06/23/2016
James said this was a very pleasant place to do business. They have a nice waiting room and the owner was a nice guy. The technicians were smart, knowledgeable and quick.
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016
Steve And Gloria C. on 06/18/2016
Steve said this business did great work for a fair price and went above and beyond.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Service Date: 06/14/2016
Review Created: 06/18/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/21/2016

Thank you Steve & Gloria i am glad you are happy Hoo Hoo I hope you have a great day ..

Mikle C. on 06/11/2016
"Prompt and reasonable"
I needed my AC fixed asap b/cs the heat wave (not caused by "climate change", just a normal hot time) last week made me turn on the AC and I got blasted with hot air. Jim took the car in the next morning and after ordering parts fixed it. Very reasonable price and quick fix; what could be better? K Pro is great and I highly recommend it.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016 09:26 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thank you mike we do our best to help everyone out, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Pete And Chris V. on 06/11/2016
Chris said this business had good service.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 06/08/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thanks Chris for the great review, I hope all is well with the family....

Thomas L. on 06/11/2016
Spoke with Sandy. She said the service from this business was very thorough. They were easy to work with and she got her vehicle done in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 06/07/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thomas Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure doing business hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Leona M. on 06/10/2016
"Friendly, informative, thorough work!"
work done on my car and truck has been done in a timely manner
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 06/07/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016 12:54 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/11/2016

Thank you Leona for the great review, its a great pleasure to take care of your vehicle needs  i hope you have a great day. Hoo Hoo

Harold R. on 06/10/2016
Harold said this business was very professional. They were straightforward with him and due to him paying in cash, they gave him a $30 discount. He was impressed with their service.
Vehicle: Saturn Vue
Service Date: 05/25/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/20/2016

Thank you Harold, the news you hear may not be what you want but is what you need to know. Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Ben N. on 05/20/2016
Ben said the service was more expensive than expected but the employees did a very thorough job. He would have liked a more accurate estimate.
Vehicle: Toyota Celica
Service Date: 04/29/2016
Review Created: 05/20/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/23/2016

Ben I am sorry to see were not completely satisfied with our service. We do our best to inform everyone on every thing we do and the cost,  in your case the person that replace the spark plugs incorrectly before it came to use was at fault for the added cost to your bill. I will try harder to explain things better to you in the future. Sorry once again and i hope you have a great day..

Mary S. on 05/18/2016
Mary said the business was excellent. They had awesome prices.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/19/2016

Thanks Mary I am glad you are happy with our service we provide and hope to have you as a customer for a very long time .. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Jeff O. on 05/18/2016
Jeff said the employees at this business did a great job at everything he asked and was friendly. He would highly recommend them.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/26/2016

Thank you Jeff I am glad we could help. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Matt V. on 05/18/2016
Matt said the business provided him with different options. When he took his vehicle in to get serviced they never ordered the parts needed to fix his vehicle. But he did say he would recommend this business for an oil change.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/30/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/20/2016

Matt I am sorry you were not compleetly happy with what we did . We did find that the part you wanted to replace was not the problem i am sorry it was not that easy fix you wanted. We did find what would fix your trucks problem to be the transmission had an internal shutter and needs to be replaced. I hope we were able to help. Even if it the fix is not what you wanted to hear...

Virginia M. on 05/17/2016
Virginia said they were very courteous at this business. The estimate was the cost of the repair. They were quick and she is satisfied.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 05/05/2016
Review Created: 05/17/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/19/2016

Virginia I am glad we were able to help you with your car troubles, I hope we will be your go to shop for all of your car needs from here on... Thank you again and i hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Rachel R. on 05/16/2016
Rachel said the price was not good. This business put license plate covers on her vehicle, which she thought was weird. She did not like that they put advertisements on the vehicle without her permission.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Blazer
Service Date: 04/25/2016
Drury A. on 05/16/2016
Spoke with Allen. He said this business had excellent service and they got his vehicle into good shape. The staff was very good, cordial and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Mazda B3000
Service Date: 05/03/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/18/2016

Thank you Allan, I am glad we could help, hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Debbie B. on 05/16/2016
Debbie said the business provide great service.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 05/12/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/18/2016

Thanks for the great review Debbie I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Walter N. on 04/23/2016
Walter said the business is great and they are very timely.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/20/2016
Review Created: 04/23/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/26/2016

Thank you Walter for the great review, I an glad we could be of service. I hope you have a great day hoo hoo

Rudy G. on 04/18/2016
Rudy said the business got him and his vehicle in and out really fast.
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 04/18/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/19/2016

Thanks for the great review, We do our best to get them in and out as soon as possible parts and repair time permitting HOO HOO I hope you have a great day..

Tom And H. on 04/18/2016
Tom said he has been going to this business for years and they have excellent customer service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 04/01/2016
Review Created: 04/18/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/19/2016

Thanks Tom it has been great and I am looking foreword to serving you and your cars needs for a lot longer WHEN YOU NEED THEM.

Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/25/2016

Thanks Tom, It is great to have you as a customer and i am glad we can help you with your car needs. Hoo Hoo I hope you have a great day...

Staria B. on 04/15/2016
"Prompt Service"
Always the professional, quickly replaced my wheel bearing. Thank you
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 04/13/2016
Review Created: 04/15/2016 05:28 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/22/2016

Thanks BeeBe I am glad we could help, I hope you have a great day. Hoo hoo

Kim H. on 04/14/2016
Kim said the business provided speedy and excellent service.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/05/2016
Review Created: 04/14/2016
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/22/2016

Thank you Kim, I am glade you are happy hoo hoo. I hope you have a great day...