Andrew H. on 04/27/2017
Andrew said this business explained what they were doing before they did it. He understood the price and understood what they were doing with the vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017
B.J. J. on 04/26/2017
B.J. said his experience with this business was really nice. They were good to him. He is proud of the service that he got from them. They will be his technicians from now on. The service was friendly, nice and helpful.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017

Thank you for the great review B.J. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Jules M. on 04/25/2017
Jules said the service was timely and they were friendly.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/28/2017

Thank you for the great review Jules, I am glad we could help. I hope you have a great day. Hoo Hoo

Joe L. on 04/25/2017
Spoke with Sharon. She said she was very satisfied with this business. They were on time. They answered questions she had. The staff was nice.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 04/22/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/26/2017

Thank you for the great review. Glad we could help I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Leo V. on 04/25/2017
Leo said this business did a great job. He has had some small problems but nothing major.
Vehicle: Ford F450 Super Duty
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/26/2017

Thank you for the great review. Glad we could help hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Pete V. on 04/25/2017
Spoke with Barbara. She said the gentleman who helped them was very pleasant and fun to talk to. He seemed to know what he was doing and how do it. They have been with this business 20 to 25 years. All of the vehicles have been taken care of. When she walks in they greet her right away. They know and remember her and her vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/28/2017

Barbra Thank you for the good review. It has been great helping your family for all of these years with there vehicle maintenance & repairs. I hope you all have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Mike S. on 04/25/2017
Mike said everything was fine, except it was painful to spend money.
Vehicle: Isuzu
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/28/2017

I know Mike vehicle are very expensive today, I am glad we could help you with your vehicle, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Eileen M. on 04/22/2017
Eileen said the service provided by this business was awesome.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/26/2017

Eileen thank you for the great review. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Staria B. on 03/30/2017
"Great service "
Felt the running diagnostic was high didn't expect that. But everything else was awesome
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 03/30/2017 03:02 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/05/2017

Staria I am sorry you were not 100% happy. The newer cars require special tools, training and longer times to diagnose correctly. I want to make sure we have done what we can to make sure you vehicle is fixed correctly the first time at the value for you. I hope next time it will be a easier diagnoses for the repair needed.

Nick and Andrea O. on 03/29/2017
"Dodge Durango"
I love that Jim from Kpro is local, friendly, reasonably priced, and honest. If a part needs ordered he will even text me to confirm arrival. He is easy to get ahold of and I feel I can trust leaving my vehicle (Dodge Durango 2004) there and have it in working order in no time!
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017 09:51 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/05/2017

Thank for the great review. I am glad you like use, We do the best we can to help give our customers the best service & best value on there vehicle repairs. It is fun being nice Hoo Hoo.. I hope you have a great day.

Joe T. on 03/28/2017
Joe said everybody did their job pretty quickly and efficiently. He was happy with it.
Vehicle: Saturn Astra
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/05/2017

Thank you for the great review Joe. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Ruth H. on 03/27/2017
Ruth said the service provided by this business was excellent.
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 03/24/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/29/2017

Thank you for the great review, I am glad you like what we do, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Britny J. on 03/24/2017
Britny said the gentlemen at this business were very nice and pleasant.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/14/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/27/2017

Britny thank you for the great review, I am glad you liked use. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Adam K. on 03/24/2017
Adam said he had a good experience and he had no complaints. They were friendly and honest. They called and told him it might be a good idea to replace a few additional parts. They gave him the option which was nice. They were reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 03/20/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/27/2017

Adam Thank you for the great review. I am glad you had a good experience. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Marlilyn S. on 03/24/2017
Marilyn said this business checked her vehicle out without charging her anything. When her vehicle needed repairs, she took her vehicle to this business. She cannot say enough nice things about them.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/27/2017

Marlilyn Thank you for the great review we look foreword to seeing you some time in the future. I am glad you are happy with what we do. I hope you have a great day..

Don B. on 03/21/2017
Don said he has done business with this facility before and he has never had a problem. They provided him with good service. They were on time and they actually came in under the cost they originally quoted him.
Vehicle: Dodge Sprinter
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/23/2017

Thank you Don for the great review, We do our best . I hope you two have a great day Hoo Hoo

Leona M. on 03/17/2017
"Subaru fixit!"
As always, great service, fixed many problems and I am back on the road feeling good about my car!
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 03/14/2017
Review Created: 03/17/2017 10:30 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/18/2017

Leona thank you for the great review, You are a great person thank you for being one of my customer great customers.

Ramon R. on 03/15/2017
Ramon said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 03/13/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/17/2017

Ramon I am glad you are happy we will work on that 5 star next time in. Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Virginia C. on 03/11/2017
Spoke with Virginia. She said it took longer than she expected for this business to complete the service of her vehicle. Otherwise, she thinks this business was great.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/07/2017
Review Created: 03/11/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/13/2017

Virginia Thank you for the good review * I will work harder to get a great review next time. Sorry it took longer than we hoped for your vehicle. We are working on that. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Michel H. on 03/07/2017
"Good ol'Jim"
It's working!!...wonders never cease!
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017 10:10 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/08/2017

Thanks for the great review Michel, Glad we could help. Watch those RPM's LOL have a great day Hoo Hoo.