Brycen M. on 02/25/2017
Brycen said this business provided him with excellent service. The gentleman he dealt with was nice, informative and was able to identify the vehicle's problem as soon as he took it in.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/28/2017

Brycen Thank you for the great review, I am glad we could help Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Frank S. on 02/25/2017
Frank said the service was fine at the business and he was happy.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 02/01/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/28/2017

Thank you Frank for the great review, Glad we were able to help I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Geoff W. on 02/25/2017
Geoff said the business was friendly and timely. They provided a pleasant experience.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/28/2017

Geoff thank you for the great review, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Donna E. on 02/22/2017
Donna said she was completely satisfied with the service she got from this business.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 02/20/2017
Review Created: 02/22/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/24/2017

Thank you Donna for the great review. I am glad we could be of service, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

John L. on 02/11/2017
"Another WELL DONE job!!"
This is the 7th or 8th time that I have had one of my cars in to K-Pro for some sort of repair work. Once again they have done an excellent job and my wife is relieved that it was only a one day job since it was her car this time. Thanks again Jim and crew for and well done job and the smile on my wife's face.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/11/2017 09:14 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/13/2017

John Thank you for the great review. We do the best that we are aloud to do. I am glad we were able to get her back on the road quickly for you . hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo....

Leona M. on 02/04/2017
"Oil change and oil leak!"
K Pro has always been very thorough checking my vehicles. They identified the areas that my oil lead could be coming from and explained what they need to do to identify the source. Good people to work with, friendly and competent.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/04/2017 09:46 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/06/2017

Leona Thank you for the great review, We do the best we can. Thank you for being one of our great customers, I hope you have a great day... Hoo Hoo

Kevin M. on 01/30/2017
"in and out"
K pro is my fleet mechanic and they get me right in and out, so I keep my business on the road. Jim always tells me straight what the problem is and what its going to cost the news isn't always good but having the honest truth helps with the decision I ultimately have to make.
Vehicle: GMC Savana Special
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 01/30/2017 09:18 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Kevin for the great review. It is great having you as one of our fleet accounts. I hope all is great with you and the business  Hoo Hoo.

Rob S. on 01/28/2017
"Fast, friendly, and trustworthy."
Had my first experience at K Pro last week when my car broke down. I don't know the area too well but these guys came up on Google so I towed my car to them. Jim, the owner, is a great guy and only did what was necessary to get me back on the road.
Highly recommended.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 01/28/2017 03:45 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/01/2017

Rob Thank you for the great review. We do the best we can to help everyone that will let use. I am glad you are happy, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Juile L. on 01/26/2017
Julie said they are phenomenal every time she visits them. She thanked them for all of their help and fantastic service.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 12/20/2016
Review Created: 01/26/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/28/2017

Juile I am so glad we can help you with you vehicle needs. I hope you have a great day . Hoo Hoo

Chriss L. on 01/26/2017
Spoke with Chriss' wife. She said everything was fine at the business and she was happy with the service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/26/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/28/2017

Thank you i am glad we could be of service. I hope you two have a great day. Hoo Hoo

Curtis C. on 01/25/2017
Curtis said the business did a good job, and their estimate was the same throughout the entire service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Service Date: 01/19/2017
Review Created: 01/25/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/27/2017

Thank Curts you for the great review. WE are glad we could help, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Phillip Z. on 01/25/2017
Phillip said the service was excellent and the employees were friendly.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/25/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/27/2017

Phillip it was great working for you. Thank you for the great review, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Jennifer on 01/24/2017
Jennifer said this business did a pretty good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/24/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/26/2017

Jennifer I am sorry we did not meet your expectations for a 5 star review [ cars are more complicated and expensive than in the past ] because of that the newer cars need to be maintained & repaired properly so they can operate to the standards we want. I hope all things will fall into place next time so you will be happy with your vehicle again.

Wess A. on 01/21/2017
Wess said this business did not check something out with the vehicle and he had to remind them.
Vehicle: Jeep Commander
Service Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/26/2017

Wess I am sorry We were so intense on fixing your timing cover & front seal  the largest & most detrimental leak  that we missed looking at the power steering leak at the time. We did bring it right back in and looked at that leak for you, witch you said that you were not concerned with that small of a leak and you would keep adding fluid when needed. We strive to make are customers happy We have discussed this and are making improvements to fix it.

Ron B. on 01/20/2017
Ron said they took a long time to repair his vehicle.
Vehicle: Chrysler Concorde
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/27/2017

Ron I am sorry, the repair look longer than we both liked due to many reason that I have addressed with my suppliers. It seems we were not the only shop having the delays. Everyone is working to try to correct the concerns so this wont happen again. *** Once again i am sorry for the time it took to repair your vehicle correctly.. I hope you have a great day.

Joe N. on 01/20/2017
Joe said they did a good job. They were very timely and she was very happy with their service.
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 01/10/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/23/2017

Thank you Joe for the great review, I hope have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Charley S. on 01/17/2017
Charley said a staff member named Jim was great and knowledgeable but his vehicle was not able to be repaired.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/27/2017

Charly I am sorry that you  are not perfectly happy. When we test drove the vehicle it did not stumble, cut out or die,  We were sure the vehicle was fixed for the cutting out at 3000 RPM's. Please when you get time please bring it back in so we can recheck it to make sure we dont have a defective part, if so we have a 2 year 24K warranty parts & labor. ***

Shurly and Chuck C. on 01/14/2017
"Wednesday's appt"
They do good work quickly and it's always enjoyable chatting with Jim.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 01/12/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2017 11:44 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/16/2017

Thanks for the great review, I enloy you comapny as well. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Jim M. on 01/09/2017
Jim said everything went well at this business and he has no complaints.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 01/05/2017
Review Created: 01/09/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/12/2017

Thanks Jim for the great review, we do our best I hope you have a great day..

JIM F. on 01/02/2017
"n/a"
No problem with work performed but was surprised with the amount of the labor charges - seemed excessive; will get more estimates next time.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/02/2017 09:15 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/03/2017

Jim I under stand your concern I rechecked the labor cost twice before you picked up the vehicle and again just before responding to the review. I did under charged for the labor. The vehicles are more complex today and it takes longer to do the work correctly..