Gary S. on 06/20/2017
Gary said this business did a good job on his vehicle and it runs good. He thanked them for their work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Blazer
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017
Joe and Eva P. on 06/18/2017
"Outstanding performance and a friendly atmosphere"
As always my needs are met and a smile is provided. I have used K Pro for just about 10 years now, and I have never been disappointed. The technical expertise has always solved my problems while the craftsmanship has never resulted in a call back. I have every intention in the future of using K Pro for my auto repairs.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 09:02 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you for the great review it is great to see you two, Glad things are good. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Leona M. on 06/16/2017
"Awsome service!"
Awsome service!
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 10:31 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you Leona, It is alway's a pleasure to see you & help you with your car... Hoo Hoo

Scott K. on 06/13/2017
Scott said the business didn't try to sell him anything what wasn't needed. The owner was extremely nice.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 06/10/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/19/2017

Thank you Scott I hope all continue to go well. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Trent L. on 05/30/2017
Trent said the business provided great service.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/09/2017

Thank you for the great review Trent I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Sean G. on 05/30/2017
Sean said they did a good job and he was pleased.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 06/09/2017

Thank you Sean I am glad you were pleased. We will see what we can do to get 5 stars. Hope you have a great day... Hoo Hoo

Zack T. on 05/24/2017
Zach said this business did the work quickly.
Vehicle: Hummer H3
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/31/2017

Zack thanks for the great review, glad we could help. Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Robert M. on 05/24/2017
Robert said this business did pretty good work, as far as he can tell but they were kind of expensive. He had a new heater coil installed, and about a week later, it was leaking. He went back and the hose was split, so they fixed it and added fluid.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/31/2017

Robert I am glad we could help, sorry the price of things have gone up since you last remember. We fixed the hose leak at no cost for you as well, remember the hoses need to be replace as we noted on the invoice.

Gordon A. on 05/23/2017
Gordon said he is happy with Jimmy. He fixes his vehicle, every time. He will bring his vehicle back to this business next time it needs servicing.
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/31/2017

Gordon thanks for the great review, It is always great work for you. Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Jack M. on 05/18/2017
"Quick,quality work at reasonable prices."
Not only was the work performed as promised....I and my wife were invited to a great party at the shop with live entertainment with Mexican food and dancing. 3 CHEERS for K Pro!+
Vehicle: Jaguar XJR
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 11:45 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/19/2017

Thank you Jack for the great review. I am glad we could help you with your car & i am glad you enjoyed your selfs at our customer appreciation party Hoo Hoo.

Christine A. on 05/17/2017
Christine said the business did what she told them to do. She stated she thought a specific thing was causing the problem, however they never tested her theory and just did what she told them to do. After she received the vehicle, she took it home and it wouldn't start. They didn't fix the problem.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/23/2017

Christine sorry you think that way , We test for the intermittent no start for day's with out failing ??? I spoke with you about all we had found and you agreed to replace the fuel pump Do to it failing the tests and it being possibly the cause of the no start. We retested the rest of the day with no failure. I still would like to continue tests to see if it will fail for use so the intermittent no start can be fixed.... We cant fix anything if you wont let use & can't find the problem unless it shows the frailer to use...

Ralph A. on 05/15/2017
Ralph appreciates the extra work this business does for him that he does not think about.
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/15/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/19/2017

Ralph thank you for the great review, I am glad we could help, hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Joan S. on 05/15/2017
Joan said this business is really good at what they do.
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/15/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/19/2017

Joan Thank you for the great review. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

John P. on 05/14/2017
John said the business is great.
Vehicle: Acura Integra
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 05/14/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/19/2017

Glad to hear you thought we were helped you out, Let me know what we need to do to get a 5 star on the next review.. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo...

Gregory and Judy T. on 05/04/2017
"k-pro"
communicative and honest
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 10:38 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/09/2017

Gregory and Judy thank you for the great review, I am glad we could be of help to you . I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Jeff L. on 05/03/2017
"2009 Murano Oil Change and Safety Check"
First time in a few years with Jim and K Pro - Disappointed! Took the car in for oil change and a quick safety check, when I called at the end of the first day I called to see if the car was ready, I was told the cam shaft sensors were in good shape and the car should be back together the next day! Whaaat? How did we get to this point without a phone call, turns out they had not even started my car, this was a different Murano. Now I am skeptical. I received a call a bit later and was told I need new rear brakes and a timing belt, again whaaat? Brakes I get, the Murano doesn't have a timing belt but a timing chain and the mechanic had no idea of this or what the recommended replacement schedule was for this, just that 102,000 seemed about right. I asked for a quote for the timing chain and brake replacement, I was told I'd have it when I picked the car up the next day. 20 minutes after I arrived to get the car they could not find the quote. I was told $185 all in, I should have jumped right then. A week later Jim sent me a very different quote.
So here's the rub, I have no idea what was done to my car. I'm at 102,000 miles and I asked for high mileage synthetic, my receipt was for standard weight oil. At the time with the non-quote, bad communications I chose to not spend any more time at K Pro that Friday. I have purposely delayed this review knowing it can hurt Jim (Jim was not there during this maintenance, out of town).
I honestly do not know if I will return, my problem is that until this incident Jim has been great, his staff/team really needs to focus on who and what is in front of them.
Sorry Jim
The next question is would I recommend yes or no, this time I would say no.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017 07:12 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/04/2017

Jeff I am very sorry for your bad experience, I would be confused and concerned my self. I am aware of what had happened now and I am looking in to it to see what happened and how I can fix it so it dose not happen again to you or any one else. I am hopping I can gain your business back again some day. My apology's for your experience....

Eric J. on 05/03/2017
Eric said this business ran into some over bookings.
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 04/03/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/09/2017

Sorry Eric for any inconvenience, we were busy i am working on a correction for extra business. I hope in the future we can be faster for you. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Andrew H. on 04/27/2017
Andrew said this business explained what they were doing before they did it. He understood the price and understood what they were doing with the vehicle.
Service Date: 03/23/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/01/2017

Andrew thank you for the great review. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

B.J. J. on 04/26/2017
B.J. said his experience with this business was really nice. They were good to him. He is proud of the service that he got from them. They will be his technicians from now on. The service was friendly, nice and helpful.
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/28/2017

Thank you for the great review B.J. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Jules M. on 04/25/2017
Jules said the service was timely and they were friendly.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/28/2017

Thank you for the great review Jules, I am glad we could help. I hope you have a great day. Hoo Hoo