Don B. on 03/21/2017
Don said he has done business with this facility before and he has never had a problem. They provided him with good service. They were on time and they actually came in under the cost they originally quoted him.
Vehicle: Dodge Sprinter
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/21/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/23/2017

Thank you Don for the great review, We do our best . I hope you two have a great day Hoo Hoo

Leona M. on 03/17/2017
"Subaru fixit!"
As always, great service, fixed many problems and I am back on the road feeling good about my car!
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 03/14/2017
Review Created: 03/17/2017 10:30 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/18/2017

Leona thank you for the great review, You are a great person thank you for being one of my customer great customers.

Ramon R. on 03/15/2017
Ramon said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 03/13/2017
Review Created: 03/15/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/17/2017

Ramon I am glad you are happy we will work on that 5 star next time in. Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Virginia C. on 03/11/2017
Spoke with Virginia. She said it took longer than she expected for this business to complete the service of her vehicle. Otherwise, she thinks this business was great.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/07/2017
Review Created: 03/11/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/13/2017

Virginia Thank you for the good review * I will work harder to get a great review next time. Sorry it took longer than we hoped for your vehicle. We are working on that. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Michel H. on 03/07/2017
"Good ol'Jim"
It's working!!...wonders never cease!
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017 10:10 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/08/2017

Thanks for the great review Michel, Glad we could help. Watch those RPM's LOL have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Leona M. on 03/07/2017
"Ford Ranger work"
Needed rebuilt transmission. K Pro did a great job finding and installing this as well as finding, fixing other problems to
keep my truck on the road. Thank you K Pro team!!!!!
Service Date: 03/02/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017 10:33 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/08/2017

Thank you for the great review Leona, It is always great helping you. Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Brian H. on 03/07/2017
Brian said the service provided by this business was good.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 300
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/13/2017

Brian thank you for the great review. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Robert M. on 02/28/2017
Robert said this business provided good service. It's an awesome business and he's very satisfied with the work they have done.
Service Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/28/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/07/2017

Robert thank you for the great review, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Joel S. on 02/28/2017
Joel said the business did the work for a good price and they were very quick.
Vehicle: Volvo 240
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Review Created: 02/28/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/06/2017

Thank you Joel for the great review, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

James D. on 02/27/2017
James said he didn't like the way the billing went and he would not recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Cadillac Seville
Service Date: 02/25/2017
Review Created: 02/27/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/01/2017

James I am sorry you feel that way . I did what I could to keep coast down on your vehicle for you. Vehicles are expensive to own and operate today.

Brycen M. on 02/25/2017
Brycen said this business provided him with excellent service. The gentleman he dealt with was nice, informative and was able to identify the vehicle's problem as soon as he took it in.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 02/06/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/28/2017

Brycen Thank you for the great review, I am glad we could help Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Frank S. on 02/25/2017
Frank said the service was fine at the business and he was happy.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 02/01/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/28/2017

Thank you Frank for the great review, Glad we were able to help I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Geoff W. on 02/25/2017
Geoff said the business was friendly and timely. They provided a pleasant experience.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 01/25/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/28/2017

Geoff thank you for the great review, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Donna E. on 02/22/2017
Donna said she was completely satisfied with the service she got from this business.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 02/20/2017
Review Created: 02/22/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/24/2017

Thank you Donna for the great review. I am glad we could be of service, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

John L. on 02/11/2017
"Another WELL DONE job!!"
This is the 7th or 8th time that I have had one of my cars in to K-Pro for some sort of repair work. Once again they have done an excellent job and my wife is relieved that it was only a one day job since it was her car this time. Thanks again Jim and crew for and well done job and the smile on my wife's face.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/11/2017 09:14 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/13/2017

John Thank you for the great review. We do the best that we are aloud to do. I am glad we were able to get her back on the road quickly for you . hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo....

Leona M. on 02/04/2017
"Oil change and oil leak!"
K Pro has always been very thorough checking my vehicles. They identified the areas that my oil lead could be coming from and explained what they need to do to identify the source. Good people to work with, friendly and competent.
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/04/2017 09:46 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/06/2017

Leona Thank you for the great review, We do the best we can. Thank you for being one of our great customers, I hope you have a great day... Hoo Hoo

Kevin M. on 01/30/2017
"in and out"
K pro is my fleet mechanic and they get me right in and out, so I keep my business on the road. Jim always tells me straight what the problem is and what its going to cost the news isn't always good but having the honest truth helps with the decision I ultimately have to make.
Vehicle: GMC Savana Special
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 01/30/2017 09:18 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Kevin for the great review. It is great having you as one of our fleet accounts. I hope all is great with you and the business  Hoo Hoo.

Rob S. on 01/28/2017
"Fast, friendly, and trustworthy."
Had my first experience at K Pro last week when my car broke down. I don't know the area too well but these guys came up on Google so I towed my car to them. Jim, the owner, is a great guy and only did what was necessary to get me back on the road.
Highly recommended.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 01/28/2017 03:45 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/01/2017

Rob Thank you for the great review. We do the best we can to help everyone that will let use. I am glad you are happy, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Juile L. on 01/26/2017
Julie said they are phenomenal every time she visits them. She thanked them for all of their help and fantastic service.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 12/20/2016
Review Created: 01/26/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/28/2017

Juile I am so glad we can help you with you vehicle needs. I hope you have a great day . Hoo Hoo

Chriss L. on 01/26/2017
Spoke with Chriss' wife. She said everything was fine at the business and she was happy with the service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/26/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 01/28/2017

Thank you i am glad we could be of service. I hope you two have a great day. Hoo Hoo