Kenwood Tire & Auto Service

Jimmy S. on 09/19/2017
"Vehicle repair"
I was very pleased with the timely repair and friendly staff.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 03:53 AM
Doreen A. on 09/03/2017
"First flat tire"
My first flat tire st 730 pm no where to fix trying to find air to pump up stressful looked kenwood up on line great reviews . It was pleasant easy non stressful with great customer service all done in a timely manner . I would go back in a heartbeat !!
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 05:14 AM
Spencer C. at Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/05/2017

Thanks, Doreen. So happy you found us, it was a pleasure to help.

Valued Customer on 08/30/2017
"Starter Failure"
These guys are great!
The starter failed on my delivery van around noon and I had it towed to Kenwood Tire later that afternoon.
Received a call at 8-AM the next morning fully repaired and set to go.
Man, the price was really reasonable!
Highly recommended!
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Wagon
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 11:54 AM
Spencer C. at Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 09/05/2017

Thanks for the business!

PAUL M. on 08/30/2017
"new tires"
Wow, That is the only word to describe my experience yesterday. First, several weeks ago they provided me with a quote of $640 for 2 tires. When i brought my car in, they informed me that they were able to give me a better deal. I was not asking or looking, for any type of a reduction. Their original price was extremely competitive. Second, they were really sensitive about my schedule to have the tires installed.Lastly, the entire staff, Bobby, Steven, & Spencer(owner) all go over and above my expections. When I arrived i was greeted by Bobby with a hand shake & a big smile. When Spencer came out & took my keys to actually replace the tires, I was speechless. Hands on leadership. Kenwood Tire is surely the "A" TEAM. Get Job.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 06:27 AM
Spencer C. at Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 08/30/2017

Thanks for the kind words Paul. Nice to see you again! Spencer

Laurie k. on 08/29/2017
"Best service ever"
Had two bad front tires replaced...had a choice of 3 different kinds....done in less than an hour...Very happy
Vehicle: Lincoln MKZ
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 06:10 PM
Spencer C. at Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 08/30/2017

Thanks for your business Laurie.

PAMELA T. on 08/24/2017
"Qualified staff"
KT goes that extra step to provide quality service !
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 06:19 AM

Thanks for your business and positive review. Spencer - Owner

Brian M. on 08/24/2017
"Kenwood Tire has installed tires on several of our vehicles over the past 5 years and their workmanship and customer service are tops!"
Most recently, I had a slow leak in one of my van's tires. I called and they said I could come right over. They discovered a nail in the sidewall that could not be repaired. It was, however, covered under their warranty so they replaced it for free while I waited.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 06:15 AM
Spencer C. at Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 08/24/2017

Thanks, Brian. Happy to get you back on the road again!

Phillip L. on 08/22/2017
"Great experience "
As always a pleasant experience visiting Kenwood Tire. Car was was serviced in a timely professional manner.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Prizm
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 05:00 AM
Spencer C. at Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 08/24/2017

Thanks, Phil - Nice to see you again!

CHRIS S. on 08/12/2017
"Convenience"
I was able to get an appointment on the same day I inquired. Customer service was excellent.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 11:25 PM

Thanks, Chris. Nice to see you again

JIM M. on 08/07/2017
"Immediate response to an issue"
Hi Spencer, pls thank Bobbie and the crew for taking care of my leaking tire on a moments notice. Bobbie took immediate action as usual, and had the tire repaired and ready while we were across the street having breakfast. We were off on our trip in no time. Always a pleasure doing business with the Kenwood Tire team. Keep up the great customer service guys!!
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 01:16 PM

Thanks, Jim, I will do. Safe travels! Spencer

DEREK J. on 08/07/2017
"Good Service, Great price..."
I recently had new tires put on my truck at Kenwood tire. They where very helpful with talking thru options on tires for my truck. I was able to get the tires I wanted at a better price than any internet store I saw, and I was able to have the work done while at work because I was able to get a ride to and from work while they did the work.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 05:24 AM
Spencer C. at Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 08/07/2017

Thanks, Derek, we appreciate your business!

Ken C. on 08/06/2017
"love the location and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable."
I asked for a quote for 4 new tires and got a very fast response from Spencer.The quote was right on my target goal.I replied to Spencer at Kenwood tire to go and order the tires and set a day and time.That day came brought my EXplorer in and was greeted by service manager Bobby and after talking for awhile I learned things that will be helpful.The service technician Sean mounted my new tires balancing for high speed driving,cleaned the wheel husband flanges,reset the (TPMS) system.Sean had the All wheel Alignment done to factory specs and then road tested.I picked up the explorer road tested it and I'm very pleased.Thank you Kenwood Tire and the staff involved.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 07:54 AM
Spencer C. at Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 08/07/2017

Thanks, Ken. I appreciate your feedback and will pass it on. Thanks for your business. Spencer

FRANCes J. on 08/01/2017
"Total satisfaction!"
Thorough, fair, efficient!
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 03:01 AM
Spencer C. at Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 08/01/2017

Thanks! Nice to see you again.

CHRISTINE M. on 07/26/2017
"Fast and friendly service"
Had a headlight out, came in at 7:30 am and was out in 10 min with a working headlight and all under $20 bucks.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 06:17 AM

Thanks Christine

Ken C. on 07/26/2017
"Love the location and the building has that friendly atmosphere,as well is the staff."
Made a appointment concerning banging from the front end of my wife's Taurus.My service representative Bobby scheduled this request.When I arrived I was greeted by both Bobby and Spencer and my car was in the service area in minutes.I was in the waiting room and about ten minutes past when Bobby came in and explained the problem and the proper fix,I then agreed the fix was done in about 1hrs.The car was test driven to my satisfaction.Thank you Kenwood staff.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017 05:40 AM
Spencer C. at Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks Ken for the feedback. Nice to see you again and happy that the sway bar links took care of the noises. Spencer

Randy A. on 07/21/2017
"Oil change"
Just a simple oil change and tire rotation this time. Quick turnaround. The only other thing to remark on is that I noticed that the windshield washer fluid reservoir was low and I'm surprised that it wasn't topped off. This prompts me to wonder if other fluid levels (and air filter) are checked as part of an oil change or if I need to specifically ask for these things to be done.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 09:07 AM
Spencer C. at Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks, Randy. Sorry we missed the washer fluid; fluid and filter check are part of every oil change. Spencer - Owner

NEIL B. on 07/18/2017
"Fast service . Did it while I waited . Got the tire I needed the same day"
Stephen the tech. Was awesome. Not only changed my tire put the spare back in place , put jack parts back I n vehicle . Also reprogrammed tire light . He was also very friendly
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 09:49 AM

Thanks, Neil!

PAUL M. on 07/17/2017
"sway Bar"
Bobby & Steven were fantastic. between the two of them they make an incredible team. They treat you like you were their only customer. The work in always completed on time & per their quote. Thanks
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 06:25 AM
Spencer C. at Kenwood Tire & Auto Service responded on 07/17/2017

Thanks for your business Paul; nice to see you again!

ED J. on 07/16/2017
"Bearing "
Very nice service for me
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 06:04 PM
DONALD H. on 07/15/2017
"Knowledge is king at Kenwood"
Tire rack sent my tires to munroe muffler for installation. After taking it on the highway noticed it wasn't balanced. Took car to Kenwood and they balanced them correctly and told me how one tire was not on the rim with the stem lined up with a dot on the back of the tire. I had never known about a tire having to be lined up correctly on the rim..Kudos for the info Kenwood. My only little gripe is all my 4 tires were inflated to 44 lbs.... should have been 30 in front 26 in rear, so only reason not five stars is that. Highly recommend Kenwood tho and any tires i get in future will be installed there.
Vehicle: Saturn SC2