RICHARD C. on 04/22/2017
"Dodge Dakota"
AS always, The friendly and knowledgeable staff, make the visit very comfortable. Your down time is limited. quality of parts is always the highest. What ever the job may be, it is well thought out before work begins. Safety issues are a top priority. This place is truly a family run business. My old Dodge is running great, much quieter , stopping great. If you need repairs, and don't no where to go. Look no more. Your here !!!!!!!! THANKS KINGS GARAGE .
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 01:39 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 04/24/2017

Thank you!

We do our best to be friendly and the knowledgable staff are always improving upon that knowledge, to ensure that we can repair your vehicle correctly, the first time!

JANET H. on 04/21/2017
"Car repair "
Very accommodating, easy to work with, job well done within the timeframe estimated.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 05:23 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 04/21/2017

Thank you!

Being easy to work with is all part of the service! We try to be as accommodating as we are able, it is so nice to hear that the effort is paying dividends!

SHAKNOZA A. on 04/14/2017
"Great service !"
Very helpful
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 11:21 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 04/17/2017

Thank you!

I'm so glad we could help you!

WIL V. on 04/13/2017
"Great service "
Always friendly, efficient and thorough.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 06:35 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 04/13/2017

Thank You!

Thorough is our middle name!

KATHY J. on 04/06/2017
"Great service!"
This is a great place to get your vehicle serviced.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 04/06/2017 01:20 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 04/06/2017

Thank you!

We like to think we're a great place to get your vehicle serviced, but it sure is nice to hear it from you!

GARY B. on 03/31/2017
"DOT inspection"
Took my truck in for my annual DOT inspection and as usual it was completed the same day with one minor repair.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 05:37 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 03/31/2017

DOT inspections 'R US!

Happy to be able to provide this service for our customers!

Thank you for taking the time to post this!

CHRIS H. on 03/18/2017
"Honest"
Once again Kings impresses me, the kindness of your staff is 10 stars!!!
The pup is awesome!!!
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 03/15/2017
Review Created: 03/18/2017 05:02 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 03/20/2017

Thank you! The pup thanks you too!

I've always maintained that a little kindness goes a long way, it costs nothing and can really make someones day.

Thank you again!

CAROL H. on 03/05/2017
"Winter maintenance"
As usual Kings did a great job. My car actually runs better with just an oil change & lube! Thanks again.
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute
Service Date: 02/03/2017
Review Created: 03/05/2017 09:41 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 03/06/2017

Thank you!

It was our pleasure! As for the vehicle running better, we all feel pretty good from a clean bill of health after a checkup!

RICHARD C. on 03/03/2017
"The people Workmanship Caring Honesty"
Friendly , Dependable , Quality workmanship , speed of service. Knowledge of work.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 02/23/2017
Review Created: 03/03/2017 01:52 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 03/06/2017

Thank you!

Great customers like you make it easy to be friendly! Quality and dependability come with the knowledge. As for our speed, we understand that dropping off a vehicle means that you can't use it, which sort of defeats the purpose of the vehicle in the first place. We perform repairs quickly, without sacrificing quality, return repairs are bad for everyone!

SHERRY T. on 03/01/2017
"Fuel lines"
As always above board and honest. Chris gives great explanations and answers all my questions. My thanks also for fixing the switch on the dash for the lights. Great job.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Service Date: 02/27/2017
Review Created: 03/01/2017 05:24 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 03/01/2017

Thank you!

Explanations are a huge part of my job, well I suppose you could say translations is a more accurate term. But thank you for the feedback! I try to ensure everything is explained as thoroughly as possible.

Paul, Paul & Brenda King(and Chris too)
NANCY N. on 02/11/2017
"I trust them-they would never try to sell me a part or service that I don't need."
I have been having my vehicles serviced at King's Garage for almost as long I have been driving(which is over 40 yrs). I never have had any bad experience with them; they are good about answering my questions and explaining why the work has to be done. Also, the employees are friendly.
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta
Service Date: 02/09/2017
Review Created: 02/11/2017 07:20 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 02/13/2017

Thank you!

Great customers like you make it all worth while. Our hearts ache for anyone that has a bad experience at a shop, if you aren't comfortable at your facility, maybe you're not at the right place for you.

HUGH M. on 02/08/2017
"Good customer service is hard to find but you'll find at Kings. "
Car problems are a hassle but, thankfully, Kings garage can make it a not-so-bad hassle. When I called them from the side of the road last week, they not only arranged a tow truck to come for my car, but also offered to come and pick me up if it was going to be a while for the truck to get there. Small and family owned, they don't have "loaner" cars like the dealership, but one time when my car was taking a bit longer than expected, they owner let me tulle around in his personal truck for a couple days until mine was being fixed! Good customer service, fair prices -- you can trust them with your car. AND they even have cute dogs in their office!
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 02/03/2017
Review Created: 02/08/2017 04:18 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 02/08/2017

Thank you!

We try to keep hassle to a minimum! The cute dogs are valued members of our staff, in the public relations department.

DENNIS R. on 02/07/2017
"Highly skilled techs.& friendly staff. "
Paul Sr. (the owner ) & his son,Paul Jr. really worked with me on the cost of replacing all 4 shocks on my truck during my last visit to them. The service advisor, Chris, was very helpful & explained everything that was to be done in great detail. Also, the service was performed very quickly while I waited( 2 techs. worked on my vehicle simultaneously ) I am quite pleased with them. Thanks guys(& Brenda )
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 01/26/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 04:40 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 02/07/2017

Thank you!

We do our best to accommodate all of our customers and all situations. Being able to put 2 techs on one job, when able, only helps us all be more productive.

MARTIN K. on 01/18/2017
"Always a great job"
Vehicle: Buick Park Avenue
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/18/2017 02:41 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 01/19/2017

Thank you!

Great customers make it all worth while!

GARY B. on 01/18/2017
"Repeat customer"
I have been bringing my business trucks and personal vehicles to King's for years. The best thing you can do for your vehicle is keep up on the maintenance. A diagnosis is made and repairs on done correctly the first time without repeat visits.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017 04:07 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you so much!

We pride ourselves on our accuracy of our diagnosis. Getting it correct the first time saves everyone time and money, a win-win!

DENNIS R. on 01/07/2017
"Very competent techs.& friendly, but the cost of the repairs kinda shocked me. I do feel they tried to keep the cost down, but the required parts were pricey."
I am satisfied with the quality of the work performed, but the final, out the door cost, kind of shocked me. The parts I needed were fairly expensive, so I guess they did the best they could on my costs. Also, the work they performed for me was done much quicker than I expected. Thanks for getting me back on the road quickly Paul,Paul Jr.,& Chris. Also, thanks to Mrs.King for driving me home when I dropped my vehicle off,& picking me up from my home when my repairs were completed. Thanks again to the entire crew at King's Garage, they really pulled together to get me back on the road quickly.
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 01/05/2017
Review Created: 01/07/2017 06:09 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 01/09/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review!

Sadly the cost of repairs is creeping up these days, especially when you use top quality parts, like we do, to ensure failures are at a minimum.

Keep in mind that we stand behind our work for a full 2 years/24,000 miles, nationwide. Thankfully in the 3 plus years of offering this nationwide program, we haven't had anyone need to use it!

Thank you again for coming in!

LANCE L. on 12/20/2016
"Expertese"
As always I enjoyed banter with Chris and thd crew. The repair was expertly effected and the price was outstanding.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 12/20/2016 06:11 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 12/20/2016

Thank you!

As always, it was a true pleasure to see you!

DANEIL K. on 12/06/2016
"Honest and trustworthy"
If you ever need to have your car serviced its always hard to find honest and trustworthy mechanics to do the job. My family and I have always taken our cars here for the past 10+ years and always know they give truthful results and ensure that your vehicle is performing properly. Customer service is always performed at a high standard and you won't be disappointed when you have your vehicle returned. The pricing isn't cheap or too overly expensive but if it is near the higher side it's because of quality work and quality parts that they place inside your vehicle. In all honesty, I'd rather pay a bit more at King's Garage than to have to pay a lot cheaper price at Belle Tire or some other place that may not really consider quality over quantity of service. You're in good hands here and the family owned business is always friendly.
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 12/02/2016
Review Created: 12/06/2016 07:17 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 12/06/2016

Thank you so much!

Your review brings a tear to my eye!

RICHARD C. on 11/30/2016
"The people Workmanship Caring Honesty "
ONE great place to have your truck or auto repaired.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 11/28/2016
Review Created: 11/30/2016 12:56 PM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 11/30/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know!

As always, it is an honor to help as we can. Thank you for your faith in us!

ERIC C. on 11/29/2016
"always friendly and can always look at the car at the last minute. very fast service."
Thank you !
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 11/23/2016
Review Created: 11/29/2016 03:17 AM
Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 11/29/2016

Thank you so much!

As always, we are proud to be able to assist!

Paul K., Owners at Kings Garage responded on 11/30/2016