L & L Automotive

Latest Review about 5 years ago

Review for L & L Automotive
STEVE W. on 08/06/2011
"Install dual exhast"
I have worked on my own cars for well over 30 years until everything went technical and my eyes got so bad that my arms were too short to see clearly. :>)

I wanted to have the exhaust system on my 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 converted to duals. I had a bad experience with a local (Austin) shop on a pervious truck so I called several other local shops about having the job done and almost everyone I talked to who did not do exhaust work recommended L & L as the go to shop for that type of work.

Even though L & L is located in Dripping Spring I gave them a call. Larry returned my call and I ask several questions which someone without mechanical experience would ask. I found Larry to be very knowledgeable and offered excellent advise based my vehicle and my reasons for wanting the conversion. To be sure I understood there was a down side to the conversation he emphasized that the engine noise within the cab would increase some.

After getting the truck back I crawled under it to look at work that had done and found the welds and placement to be excellent. If it wasn't for the shop being in Dripping Springs I would use L & L for all my automotive work.
Service Date: 06/20/2011