Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
ELAINE P. on 07/24/2017
"Really?"
C'mon guys, you know I love you!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 07:03 AM
Jim B. on 07/19/2017
Jim said this business got the job done fast and got it done right. He said they did exactly what he needed them to do.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Robbie B. on 07/19/2017
Robbie said this business took care of him in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Nissan NV
Review Created: 07/19/2017
MIKE S. on 07/16/2017
"LMT serviced my daughters car"
My daughters car needed service. It's a used car she bought. I asked LMT to go through it to make sure it was good. First time service for this car. The car had bad brakes and a headlight out. Changed oil and filters. Car is old so flushed brake fluid. All good. Car is checked out and safe. Thank u LMT.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Review Created: 07/16/2017 04:46 AM
MIKE S. on 07/12/2017
"Customized my new truck"
Finally got my new red Silverado truck for Father's Day. LMT and I came up with a plan and they customized it for me. I love it even more. LMT is a specialty shop as well as a state certified government repair shop and just ur good ole personal garage for all ur vehicles. I bought a trailer for my bike to use with truck and they did all the inspection work and mods that I wanted to suit my needs for hauling my trike. I love LMT. They always go out of their way for me the customer. Highly recommend LMT for all kinds of work. Been a customer for over 10 years. They service all my families cars. I love what they did to my truck. It's badass!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 05:42 AM
JIM P. on 07/12/2017
"Professional Service"
Management and technicians provide professional service and customer care.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-5
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 12:43 AM
Ron W. on 07/11/2017
Ron said the service was good.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
MIKE S. on 07/10/2017
"08 Grand caravan "
LMT performed all services and repairs since 08 on the caravan. I just traded it for a new truck. I got an excellent deal on my trade cause of its condition even tho it was over 100k. LMT has kept my van on the road for me as they do my other cars. Prompt and courteous service always. As a state inspection and repair certified facility Mark and Ron, a family business for many years, their work is excellent and fair market prices. They've done an excellent job of being my personal garage for 17 years. I highly recommend LMT to all who want quality and guaranteed work done to their cars. Competitive pricing and and good customer service. My personal garage.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 05:16 AM
RON W. at LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/11/2017

Thank you Mike!! We appreciate your business and we are more than happy to help you out with any car needs.

MIKE S. on 06/29/2017
"LMT provides excellent service."
My vehicles have been serviced by LMT for over 10 years. Very happy. They keep my cars on the road. They are state certified and always 100% when checking my cars when I do my regular service. Safety first. I have 3 daughters who drive and my cars must be safe. Ron and Mark know my concerns and always inspect for issues when serviced.
Highly recommend LMT as a personal garage just like my personal doctor. No regrets.
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 04:38 AM
RON W. at LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you Mike!! We appreciate your business.

Edmond B. on 06/27/2017
Edmond said the business got him in and out the same day and they were very courteous.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017
RON W. at LMT Auto Repair responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you Edmond!!

Morgan H. on 06/15/2017
Morgan said they did what he asked them to do and more.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017
Thank you Morgan!!
Tam D. on 06/14/2017
Tam said she had no problems with this business. They contacted her and everything was clear.
Vehicle: Acura RDX
Service Date: 06/10/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
RON W. at LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2017
Thank you Tam!!  Glad you were happy with your service experience!!!
Marko J. on 06/14/2017
Marko said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017
thank you Marko!!
Phillip P. on 06/13/2017
Phillip said he has known the mechanic at this business for years. He has always treated him right.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Review Created: 06/13/2017
RON W. at LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/19/2017
Thank you Philip!!  We appreciate your business.
MARK W. on 06/09/2017
"Great same day service!"
Thanks for keeping our older vehicles dependable - keeping a well maintained car sure beets having car payments
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Review Created: 06/09/2017 05:53 AM
RON W. at LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2017

Thank you Mark!! I am glad we can help you out with your vehicles.

Phyllis K. on 06/09/2017
Phyllis said this business has very nice service.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Review Created: 06/09/2017
RON W. at LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2017

Thank you Phyllis!!

DAVID B. on 06/06/2017
"Great Customer Service"
Thanks for always being honest and doing a great job repairing my vehicles.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 01:13 PM
RON W. at LMT Auto Repair responded on 06/07/2017

Thank you David!! We appreciate your business.

Alanna M. on 06/06/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"BEWARE don't go there"
This place is a huge ripoff. If I could give it no stars I would. We were scammed immediately given we had out of state plates and were in the process of moving our vehicles over to Maryland. This required us to get a Maryland inspection, even though we had a valid Virginia inspection received just three months earlier. After keeping our car all day they informed us that it would cost almost $1,600 to get our car up to snuff to pass the inspection. Needless to say we picked the car up to pay another service center to give us a second opinion. I proceeded to drive away and did not even make it 1/4 of a mile before the tire almost came off the car! This place didn't tighten the lug nuts at all. I almost got in an accident on 175 trying to get to the side of the road as fast as I could. I proceeded to call the shop and they talked down to me like I was making something up and didn't know what I was talking about. They sent a mechanic out to check and sure enough the guy touched one lug nut and it fell to the ground, not to mention one lug nut was already missing. They had to fix my tire because of their mistake and then said they were sorry for the inconvenience. I was shocked, that's all they do after this incident...thank God it wasn't worse. We took the car to another shop and they did say we needed a bit of work and quoted us $300 to do all the repairs. Please BEWARE, this place is only in it to scam money out of you, not to mention the incompetent careless mechanics they have working there.
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 05:50 AM
Bill R. on 06/03/2017
Bill said the business did well, but they were a little overpriced.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017
John B. on 06/02/2017
John said the technicians did exactly what was needed. They kept within the price range and were done right on time. They are good people.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup