Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Kathryn L. on 04/28/2017
"Great service"
Courteous and the car was done on time
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 10:07 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/28/2017

Kathryn thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us, and we were able to complete your vehicle service in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Verified Customer on 04/27/2017
"Was a Saturn owner... now a Hyundai owner"
Loved Saturn for their down to earth people and service. Hyundai was the only dealer that felt the same to me.
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 02:41 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/28/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you have wonderful service experiences with us at Burnsville Hyundai. Glad we provide you down to earth service, we look forward to working with you in the future.

Shirley R. on 04/26/2017
" Staff"
Staff are always very cheerful and helpful.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 10:59 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/26/2017

Shirley thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us, and glad to hear the staff takes great care of your vehicle service with a smile. We look forward to working with you in the future.

David N. on 04/25/2017
"Is my service being completed"
less than 24 hours after having a service on my Santa fe all four of my tires had different air pressure in them. When simple things like tire pressure are not correct have the other more complex service items attended to the same manner? I have appreciated the detail that i have seen in past experiences here and this may be an isolated incidence.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 04:55 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/27/2017

David thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me yesterday afternoon. I understand your frustration and reason for doubt when something so minor didn't appear to be checked. I will follow up with you tomorrow after speaking with my technician. Thank you for your understanding.

Roger L. on 04/25/2017
"Excellent!!"
Great!!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Review Created: 04/25/2017 08:34 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/25/2017

Roger thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an excellent service experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Denise H. on 04/25/2017
"Service Department"
Service department guy Chad is great to work with, he scores a 10
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/25/2017 06:52 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/25/2017

Denise thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad to hear Chadd takes great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Verified Customer on 04/24/2017
"Ggghhgh"
Hhhhhhh
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 03:27 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. We look forward to working with you next time.

Verified Customer on 04/23/2017
"Employees!!!!!!"
Everyone was very friendly, explained what was going to be done to my vehicle well. Also, the staff informed me what would be needed for my next service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/23/2017 04:17 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had good service experience with us and glad the staff took great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Ryan B. on 04/23/2017
"Great Service"
I've had great service experiences at Burnsville Hyundai. The staff are professional and courteous and my service work is always done promptly. Keep up the good work!
Service Date: 04/15/2017
Review Created: 04/23/2017 06:28 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

Ryan thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you have great service experiences with us. Glad the staff takes great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Verified Customer on 04/21/2017
"Friendly staff"
Always have a great experience with this service department!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 01:01 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/21/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you have great service experiences with us, and the service staff takes great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Christopher D. on 04/21/2017
"On time service"
They kept me in the loop with the needs I had on a car with over 100,000 miles. Very reasonable costs, done quickly and on time.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 11:32 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/21/2017

Chris thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad we were able to address your vehicle service needs in a timely manner at a reasonable cost to you. We look forward to working with you next time.

Alan H. on 04/21/2017
"Excellent Service."
Appointment was made. When I arrived they started the work on the car quickly. I was out of the service center 10 minutes ahead of the time they told me.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 07:21 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/21/2017

Alan thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an excellent service experience with us. Glad we were able to perform your vehicle service in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Emma C. on 04/20/2017
"Best place I've ever gone for service"
I bought my car at a different Hyundai dealer but I only take it to Burnsville Hyundai for service. They are the best and the only people I really want to interact with about my car. They are quick, courteous, helpful and honest. Just really easy to work with for regular maintenance, recalls or warranty issues.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/20/2017 11:53 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/21/2017

Emma thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you have fantastic service experiences with us. Glad that the team takes great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Sarah B. on 04/20/2017
"Great service!"
Very friendly staff and extremely satisfied with their service!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 04/20/2017 11:19 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/20/2017

Sarah thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us, and the staff took great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Robert I. on 04/19/2017
"Prompt service when I needed it."
Excellent multi-point inspection gave me areas of concern to be addressed at next service appt. Good job service team!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 07:28 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/20/2017

Robert thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad we were able set an appointment and address your vehicle service needs, as well as inform you of repairs needed in the future. We look forward to working with you next time.

Verified Customer on 04/19/2017
"EXCEPTIONAL"
Love my Hyundai and am always confident when I bring my car into Burnsville Hyundai that the service dept will give me the best service and advice possible. That feeling of confidence and dependability has led my family to purchase from them and I have recommended the dealership to friends.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 12:25 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/20/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an exceptional service experience with us. Glad we were able to advise you of repair items needed on your vehicle and get them repaired under your factory warranty. We thank you for your recommendations and look forward to working with you in the future.

Verified Customer on 04/18/2017
"Great Group "
They're very honest, provide great service in a timely manner that you can trust.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 07:49 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/19/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad the team takes great care of you and your vehicle needs in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you next time.

Verified Customer on 04/18/2017
"Decent seems over priced. "
First experience with a dealer seems overpriced.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/15/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 01:05 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize to hear you feel your hitch and wiring installation was over priced. I tried calling this afternoon and was unable to reach you. Please give me a call at your convenience to see if there is anything we can do.

Susan S. on 04/18/2017
"Great service "
Quick service
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 10:51 AM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/18/2017

Susan thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. We look forward to working with you next time.

Verified Customer on 04/17/2017
"Service"
On time, good customer service
Service Date: 04/11/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 07:42 PM
Brandon C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/18/2017

Thank you for you business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad we provided you with good customer service and we completed your vehicle service in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you in the future.