M & R Automotive Service Center Inc

THERESA P. on 08/06/2017
"Trustworthy and quality service."
I would like to thank you for the recent Brake Repair service you completed for me. I also appreciate your keen eye in finding another repair that was "suggested", which I agreed to do. Thank you for watching out for my safety!!
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 05:03 PM
Charmae K. on 08/02/2017
Charmae said this business did a great job. They fixed her vehicle and they were very friendly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017
JACQUELINE G. on 07/27/2017
"Close to home and very reliable ."
Excellent friendly service .
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 06:49 AM
Christopher C. on 07/26/2017
Christopher said this business did a good job but they didn't communicate a whole lot.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Review Created: 07/26/2017
Mathew R. on 07/25/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Expensive and wanted the easy fix"
During the wind storm this past winter 2017 that knocked a bunch of debris onto the road, I got a flat tire. I called AAA and these guys came to tow my car. They told me after looking it over it was because the seal to the tire was not tight due to rust. They said they got it sealed again and called me, I came to pick it up and a few hours later it had deflated again. I was charged for this still even after it had not been fixed. I needed an oil change and a few new sparkplugs, all I got was a $5 off repeat customer credit, no compensation for not fixing it the first time, as I just said screw it put the spare on. They charged me for not even fixing the issue. When I was able to go back to my hometown with the tire, my mechanic there saw straight away there was a roofing nail (huge nail) through the tire, and said he didn't know how they missed it or resealed as the tire looked largely untouched. These guys did however try to get me to buy a new set of rims (these were my winter rims, rusty but never had an issue until the nail went through them with the seal) Overall, I did not enjoy my experience, I feel like there prices were at least 15-20% higher than mosts shops I have had experience with. To top this off, the day I picked up my car, my friend's battery on his car died and since he had been giving me rides while mine was in the shop, I used a AAA call for him, which I have done in the past. Even told AAA directly I was with my friend's car. They were really grumpy and stated "YOU KNOW THIS IS USING ONE OF YOUR CALLS RIGHT?" Guy came initially was nice (when i had a flat the first time in the am) but the older gentleman was rude and kept ignoring what we were telling him, stating we needed to remember batteries for a key fob so this didn't happen (not the issue). Even though the car battery was dead. When he came to help my friend out he couldn't even get in the car with all his tools and was just like "gotta break the glass, you can do it but I won't." (I'm sure to avoid having to pay for it or something along those lines) The apartment complex manager for Ambassador Apartments ended up getting us in to his car by getting under the hood and getting the door unlocked after giving the battery some juice (only helpful thing the guy had on him was the battery charger, but i did have cables). Total waste of a call.
Service Date: 02/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 05:17 PM
JASON H. on 07/24/2017
"Quick and easy "
Very clean place. Awesome atmosphere. They do great work and very reasonable
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Review Created: 07/24/2017 12:03 PM
Erika G. on 07/21/2017
Erika said she has been using this business for years and they are a good business.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Review Created: 07/21/2017
JOHNNIE F. on 07/17/2017
"Great service "
They give great service and keep me informed.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 07:13 AM
Georgia R. on 07/13/2017
Georgia said everyone was very courteous, and the business is very clean. She waited about 10 minutes longer than expected because they were having problems with the internet. Other than that, she was very happy with the service.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
PAT B. on 07/11/2017
"Happy and on the road!!"
Such a great job completed on my SUV. It feels and drives like a new car and the service is great.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 08:28 PM
Rod S. on 07/11/2017
Rod said this business was kind, considerate and prompt.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
SCOTT W. on 07/07/2017
"Great Shop"
I've been going to M&R for all my vehicle maintenance since the 90's. It's a great shop, they do good work and they're local.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 05:21 AM
Andrew L. on 07/07/2017
Spoke with Pam. She said the business is polite, and well mannered. They finished in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017
Susan M. on 07/07/2017
Susan said this business did what she asked them to do, did it quickly and at fair price. Everything was great for her.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017
MONICA K. on 07/06/2017
"Light Out"
Found out the night before they so had a tail light out. Stopped in to see if they could fix it. It was done in just a few minutes.
Vehicle: Dodge Nitro
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 03:22 AM
Don S. on 07/06/2017
Don said his vehicle was taken care of by this business and they finished in a timely manner. So far, everything is fine.
Vehicle: Chevrolet El Camino
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017
Doris M. on 07/06/2017
Doris said this business did everything she wanted, in a timely manner. She said they did a good job, they were friendly and a pleasure to deal with.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017
SCOTT R. on 06/29/2017
"Replacement of failed sensor in infotainment system."
More great work by Mark and his technicians at M and R! Totally satisfied! No further problems.
Vehicle: Cadillac XTS
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/24/2017 03:26 PM
Andrea C. on 06/24/2017
Spoke with Taylor. He said they were quick, pleasant and reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Honda Civic