Massey Hyundai

Reviews (111)

rating 4.7678563rating 4.7678563rating 4.7678563rating 4.7678563rating 4.7678563

Recommend?

Sun closed
1706 Massey Blvd.
Hagerstown, MD 21740
(301) 739-6756
About Massey Hyundai is located just off Interstate 81 in Hagerstown, MD. Our service center is staffed with well-trained technicians who provide quality Hyundai repair and maintenance. Call us to set up an appointment, or visit our website to schedule online.
good & fast
This was routine service but only took a minimal amount of time, it was a very easy process.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 05/18/2015
Review Created: 05/22/2015 09:37 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 05/26/2015

Thank you for calling us for your service needs . We look foward seeing you on your next visit.

good
Good
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/13/2015
Review Created: 05/14/2015 05:19 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 05/15/2015

Thank you for stopping by our Service Department today.

rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
friendly helpful people
Great service service time lengthy
Service Date: 05/06/2015
Review Created: 05/10/2015 05:58 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 05/11/2015

Thank you for your patience today. Please call me immediately if you experience the same problem again.

staff is very nice
good staff
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/25/2015
Review Created: 05/08/2015 08:48 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 05/08/2015

We really appreciate your service business and wanted you to know it. Call us anytime you have a question or service concern.

Verified by SureCritic
KAREN K. in Inwood, WV on 05/06/2015
A Devout Customer
The service crew make me feel so important as well as apart of the family. I have been wth this dealership for over 12 yrs & that is very important to me.
Keep up the great work.
Service Date: 05/01/2015
Review Created: 05/06/2015 11:28 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 05/06/2015

Karen,

Thank You so much for all your business over the years.
I just wanted to let you know that we appreciate your continuous businesses and you are like part family here at Massey. We hope you are enjoying your 2015 Elantra.

Very friendly. Honest
Needed oil change and tire rotation. Mechanic did the oil change and said that I didn't need a tire rotation.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/22/2015
Review Created: 05/02/2015 05:51 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 05/04/2015

Thank you for your service business. We look foward seeing on on your next visit.

friendly
always have been made to feel good
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 04/23/2015
Review Created: 04/30/2015 02:46 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 05/01/2015

Thank you ,  We appericate your businesses

very good service
Customer service was great and service was fast.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service Date: 04/22/2015
Review Created: 04/23/2015 03:35 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 04/24/2015
Thank You, We stirve to make sure our customers have the best experience possible.
Saturday Oil Change Service
In and out Fast. Always...
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/18/2015
Review Created: 04/22/2015 11:31 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 04/22/2015

It was our pleasure to get you back on the road quickly.

Massey Hyundai Review
The entire dealership makes you feel like family and they take care of all of you auto needs from purchase to repair.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/14/2015
Review Created: 04/21/2015 06:43 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 04/22/2015

Thank you for stopping by our service department this week. We appericate your service business.

Outstanding professionalism
Always great customer service and quality service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 04/16/2015
Review Created: 04/17/2015 04:21 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 04/20/2015

Thank You.

great service
Doug Potter was my salesman and did a great job Thank you
Service Date: 04/04/2015
Review Created: 04/09/2015 12:35 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 04/13/2015

Thank You for your service business . We look foward seeing you on your next visit .

Recommended?
friendly people, quick and courteous service
Massey Service is the best. They are honest, friendly and knowledgeable. We drive from an hour away because we know we are getting the best Hyndai service in the area.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/03/2015
Review Created: 04/07/2015 07:22 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 04/09/2015

Thank you for bring such a long term service customer. Its like seeing friends pull up everytime. We appreciate you!

Recommended?
they keep the customer first
fast and honest service, keep up the great work.
Service Date: 03/31/2015
Review Created: 04/05/2015 05:20 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 04/06/2015

Thank you , We look foward seeing you on your next visit.

rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
Unprofessional and discourteous behavior of the Service Manager.
The Service Department and the Sales Department seem to be disconnected. Sales promised an equivalent loaner car for each service - at least till 60,000 miles. The last two times I was provided a Sonata in lieu of an EQUUS. The last time it was filthy - externally and internally with cigarette smell. The first time I was provided an EQUUS and the second time a Genesis. This time the car interior was not vacuumed. The Service Manager argued with me that I was not supposed to receive a loaner car as my residence was beyond the radius they service and that I should take my car to the local Frederick dealership. This, even though I had purchased the car from them, received a reminder from the Owner of the Dealership (which the Manager stated was a computer spit out) and also the fact that I had over $17,000 worth of repair work done there last year after an accident. All previous servicing was done at the same dealership. On March 18, 2015 the EQUUS Concierge Service at 877-378-8727 (Sayid) set up the appointment at this Dealership which was rescheduled a number of times due to unavailability of loaner cars. Initially the Dealer never called to confirm the appointment. I followed up. Service was finally done on March 31, 2015 with a lot of lip and rude talk by the Service Manager who happened to forget that he was speaking to a Customer even after being reminded. He made me feel little and that I was trying to get things done for free. I had asked for a GPS update, which I was told by the Salesman at sale, would auto-update through the satellite connection. He said he did this as a favor to me. He had also owed me a detailing from October 2013, which he forgot and said he didn't owe any. I told him that his behavior suggests that I should no longer deal with that Dealership or purchase any vehicles from them. In fact I began to question if I or any other person should purchase a Hyundai product. When I told him that I received a card from the EQUUS Concierge Service and from his Owner he said that they were computer-spit outs. Finally the car was returned to me with no inspection documentation, filthy interior (not vacuumed), which even the delivery driver agreed, should not happen to a high-end customer. Please note that I was the first purchaser of an EQUUS from this Dealership in October 2012. They appear to be short of loaner cars, especially equivalent EQUUS vehicles and drivers and voice their frustration on customers. In summary no customer should be treated the way I was treated this time.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Equus
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/28/2015
Review Created: 03/31/2015 04:32 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 04/13/2015

I like to Thank You for taking your time to drive from Frostburg to Hagerstown to come see us for service. It was our pleasure and we hope to see you on your next service visit .

Great fast service !!
Had to change my appt time ,, no problem ,, the service dept took the car right back and I was done in about 25 minutes !! Great job !
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 03/25/2015
Review Created: 03/31/2015 02:28 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 04/01/2015

Thank you for stopping by our service department today. It was our pleasure to get you back on the road quickly

customer serivice
You make the customer feel welcome with the urgency that they come first. The attention is on them not what is going on around them.
not sure i like the new set up. it will take some getting use to.
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 03/11/2015
Review Created: 03/22/2015 04:25 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 03/23/2015

Thank You for stoping by our Service Department today. It was our pleasure to get you back on the road quickly .

excellent service and staff
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 03/11/2015
Review Created: 03/16/2015 06:59 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 03/17/2015

Thank you for your business.please call me if you have any questions regaurding the work performed.
We look foward to seeing you again soon.

Great Service Department
I took my Sonata in for a 60,000 mile maintenance service. I had a $25 coupon that was not taken off my total bill because of their error. Because they made the error, I was given a card for a free complete Detail (inside and out) on my next visit. (A $179.00 value.)
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 02/26/2015
Review Created: 03/06/2015 03:22 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 03/17/2015

We really appreciate your business and wanted you to know it. As you know it is possible to make a mistake and if we do we want to make sure our customer are taken care of completly .
Here at Massey A Peace Of Mind Comes Standard .
Thank You Again.

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message