Massey Hyundai

Sun closed
1706 Massey Blvd.
Hagerstown, MD 21740
(301) 739-6756
About Massey Hyundai is located just off Interstate 81 in Hagerstown, MD. Our service center is staffed with well-trained technicians who provide quality Hyundai repair and maintenance. Call us to set up an appointment, or visit our website to schedule online.
Honest and friendly
clean friendly place to do bussiness
Service Date: 08/22/2015
Review Created: 08/29/2015 10:00 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 08/31/2015

Thank You for your business . We look forward seeing you on your next visit

customer service
everyone is on top of what is going on. if someone gets busy someone else picks up where they left off.
Vehicle: 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 08/11/2015
Review Created: 08/25/2015 05:22 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 08/26/2015

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. We really look forward to seeing our customers  feedback on how we did . We hope you had a pleasant experience and we look forward seeing you on your next visit

oil change
great
Service Date: 08/18/2015
Review Created: 08/19/2015 05:25 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 08/24/2015

Thank you for visiting us here at Massey. We look forward to seeing you again.

professional
Great customer service!!!
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 07/20/2015
Review Created: 08/07/2015 06:59 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 08/12/2015
Thank you for driving from Chambersburg Pa to come see us . We appreciate the  opportunity to work on your 2013 Sonata. We look forward seeing you on your next visit
Dishonest
This company is only out to make a buck doesn't care about its customers
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/25/2015
Review Created: 08/02/2015 07:57 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 08/10/2015

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your time taken to let us know about your experience. Please contact me so we can resolve any issues you may have. Unfortunately with you filling the survey out anonymously, I have no way to reach out to you. Please contact me at 301.733.2742 ext. 126 so we can resolve any issues.
Thanks again,

Matt Whetzel
Service Director

great service
We went in for a routine oil change. Before we even finished lunch, the car was ready. Matt Whetzel and all the service people are awesome.
Service Date: 07/28/2015
Review Created: 07/30/2015 06:47 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/31/2015

Thank you for the great feed back . We try to make everyones experience quick ,friendly and enjoyable .

Massey Hyundai KNOWS Customer Service
Matt Whetzel and his team NEVER disappoint me when I bring my Elantra in for service. Work done is always first rate, on time, and priced as promised. I actually look forward to the experience.
Service Date: 07/25/2015
Review Created: 07/28/2015 08:12 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/28/2015

Mr. Gardner, we would like to take this time to thank you for filling out our survey! We understand that it could be time consuming and we value your time. We always strive to exceed all standards to meet all of our customers' individual needs. We greatly appreciate your business and as always, we look forward to your next service appointment! Have a great day!

Friendly Workers
I've brought my car there several times and they were quick on getting my car done. Workers are very nice and friendly and helpful
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/23/2015
Review Created: 07/26/2015 07:24 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/27/2015

Thanks for the great review. We always strive to make sure every experience is the best. Thanks again for choosing us for all your automotive  needs.

Service Personnel
The personnel are always professional and informative always taking the time to explain and to suggest services
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/23/2015
Review Created: 07/26/2015 01:57 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/30/2015

Thank you for  the positive feed back. We welcome all feed back so we can make each experience the best  .
We look forward seeing you on your next visit .

Lack of empathy.
No honor of products or installation .
Service Date: 07/20/2015
Review Created: 07/24/2015 11:04 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/24/2015

Please feel free to contact me if there is an issue with the manufactures products and or insulation so we can get it corrected promptly.  I will reassure you that we can resolve your issue.
Thanks  for your feed back.

301-733-2742 Matt Whetzel

great as always
Massey is the best, always professional, and customer orientated
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/21/2015
Review Created: 07/22/2015 05:06 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/24/2015

Thank you for the opportunity to service your car. We strive for excellence and appreciate all feed back.
We look forward seeing you on your next visit

Car detail problem resolved
Contacted Matt the service manager regarding the issue in question. The problem was resolved professionally and quickly.
Service Date: 07/17/2015
Review Created: 07/21/2015 02:01 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/22/2015

Thanks Mr. Elliott for your time today. We look forward seeing you on your next visit.

Improvement
Car Detail problem resolved.
Discussed the car detail matter with the service manager and we worked out a mutual agreement that was more than satisfactory. The problem was solved quickly and in a professional manner.
Bad car detail
Very bad car detail done on my vehicle. My car looked like some kid sprayed it with a garden hose and thats it. Blemish marks on areas of the car. Inside dash had blemish marks. I complained about it and got excuses since i had a free coupon for interior and exterior thats why. Then wanted to charge me for a wax job that i thought i was getting in the first place. Guy comes out with a can of glass cleaner can and thinks he can solve the problem. The detail job on my car was a real piss poor job on my car plus i waited too long especially since i had an appointment for work that was not done right. Very upset over the situation.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/17/2015
Review Created: 07/20/2015 05:32 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/21/2015

Mr. Elliott,
I do apologize that the complimentary basic detail was not completed correctly. We would be more than glad to redo it again at no charge. Please contact me so we can further discuss this. 301-733-2742
Thank You.

Love Massey Hyundai
The people at the service department are wonderful. they are very honest in what my car needs, and my car drives like a dream! They are so good to me. I won't go anywhere else to get my car serviced. They are so professional and I trust them completely to work on my car and does not do work that would just cost money just for them.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/15/2015
Review Created: 07/17/2015 04:13 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/17/2015

Here at Massey, we strive to meet or exceed all expectations in our service department. We advise based on observations in our detailed multi-point inspections and recommend what should be done now as well as what upcoming services and repairs will be needed in the future.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you next visit.

Verified by SureCritic
DEVIN W. in Inwood, WV on 07/13/2015
Promptness
I have enjoyed doing business here.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/08/2015
Review Created: 07/13/2015 06:11 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

We appreciate each and every opportunity we have to service your car as well as everyone else's . We here at Massey understand that the customer is what makes us great. We believe that we can offer our customers a piece of mind when doing businesses . Thanks again and we look forward seeing you on your next visit .

Prompt and professional!
Always professional. I have always been satisfied with the handling of my Hyundais
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
Service Date: 07/03/2015
Review Created: 07/10/2015 02:35 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/10/2015

Here at Massey, peace of mind comes standard. We strive to have top notch, well trained, professional staffing as well as a state of the art service center. We thank you for your feedback, and look forward to seeing you again!

Courteous and Great Service
Timely and experienced staff who preformed everything expected.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/06/2015
Review Created: 07/07/2015 06:30 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/08/2015

Here at Massey, we take great pride in achieving the highest level of training in order to deliver premium service to our customers. Thank you for the feedback, and as always, we look forward to your next visit!

Recommended?
It's close and a nice place to come
Everyone was very helpful. It's nice and clean as well.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 06/26/2015
Review Created: 07/04/2015 10:04 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/06/2015

Here at Massey, we always strive for a clean and professional environment. As always, we appreciate all feedback and look forward to seeing you next visit!

Customer service and lack
Massey Hyundai will never get my business again. I will never recommend Massey again to anyone. The worst experience ever!!!!
Service Date: 05/22/2015
Review Created: 07/01/2015 05:44 PM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 07/02/2015

Mrs. Clark,
I'm glad we were able to fix the concerns you had on your car. I'm sorry that the loaner you were given was damaged while in your possession. Per the loaner agreement your insurance was contacted as well as you for repairs. Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any additional questions.

Recommended?
Incompetent, badly managed and absolutely horrible service. All they think about is $$$.
The estimate thar i was given was terribly wrong (too high) and the staff and technicians are incompetent. I woud never take my vehicle to Massey Hyundai again. Nor will i purchase my vehicle.
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/26/2015
Review Created: 06/30/2015 08:45 AM
Matthew W. at Massey Hyundai responded on 06/30/2015

Thanks for taking my phone call. I'm glad we wear able to work it all out today . It was really alarming to us that you didn't fill out the survey it was your father that was not even here . Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.
Thanks

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message