Susan K. on 08/11/2017
Susan said the price was right at the business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017
JIM Q. on 07/28/2017
"Finds and fixes what's needed"
Did what needed to be done and as fast as they could Thorough and careful.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 08:55 PM
Evan P. on 07/20/2017
Evan said this business was great.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Mark And Kathleen B. on 07/20/2017
Mark said this business has friendly people, reasonable price and good service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro Passenger
Review Created: 07/20/2017
Glen G. on 07/17/2017
Glen said the business provided great service.
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Review Created: 07/17/2017
Ron S. on 07/11/2017
Ron said this business provided good work and they charged a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
Brent S. on 07/11/2017
Brent said the business did not complete everything on the vehicle.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017
TINA S. on 06/28/2017
"Great Service for my Old 1992 Ford Truck"
I took my old Ford truck to Mercer to check the brakes since the brake warning light would not turn off. They diagnosed the problem promptly and were able to complete the work on the brakes in only a few days even though I had left it there without having an appointment. I have also taken my old Dodge Grand Caravan there and they did a good job on that one, too, even finding hard to get parts for it. I was pleased with Mercer both times.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 08:02 PM
Jim Q. on 06/28/2017
Jim said this business provided service very quickly.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Vehicle: BMW 330Ci
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 06:55 AM
Jeff H. on 06/21/2017
Jeff said they got his vehicle out in one day. They did a good job and it works.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017
SEAN S. on 06/20/2017
"Great service!"
Why take your german car to Audi or any other shop when they want to charge you 1200$ for the the same thing Mercer did for only 800$! And they replaced some coolant hoses and parts, this place will always have my buisness!
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 10:28 PM
Jim M. on 06/16/2017
"Doesn't Listen"
Justin was supposed to call me with estimate before work was done. Instead, he called after it was complete with a much higher cost than I have estimated based on a quote from a competitor. Instead of complaining when I picked up the vechicle, I have decided to just not use Mercer in the future.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 05:30 AM
Sara P. on 06/13/2017
Sara said this business was able to get her in. They provided her with quick service for a decent price.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017 05:38 AM
Griffin S. on 06/07/2017
Griffin said the business was really busy and didn't explain about what was going on with his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017
Terry M. on 06/03/2017
Terry said this business completed the service he requested.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017
Don R. on 05/23/2017
Don said this business was very nice and the service went well. He was very happy.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017
DANA and LISA and MEGAN W. on 05/20/2017
"Horrible Customer Service! More Things Broken Then Fixed!"
I rarely write reviews, and do not like to make a fuss but after my last experience and receiving the request to fill out a survey, I will tell about my recent experience...

Mercer has had the reputation of poor customer service, poor quality of work and a tendency to have more things wrong when you leave then when you come in. Justin assured me last year that they were working hard to change this, but after my last two visits, I have an even lesser view of this business as a whole.

I brought my car in to do a brake booster change out months ago. After I got my car back, the brakes were locking up and also my speedometer was no longer working and the check engine light was on. (Both indicate that nobody test drove my car after addressing the brake booster) I immediately called Justin and he told me to "come back when the weather gets warmer and he will take a look at it, free of charge." So once the weather warmed up, and after a month of guessing what speed I was traveling at, I call on a Thursday to see if I can bring my car in that day. I was told to bring it in on Tuesday or Wednesday morning. So I dropped off my car at 9am on Tuesday morning. After not hearing from them all day, I called at 430 to check the progress. I was told that they hadn't gotten to it yet. Perhaps a call to tell me you were too busy, so I could use my car to get to work. Not to mention this was the day that they told me to bring my car in, after a month of "cold weather" and the days of waiting for a problem to be fixed. A problem that was created in their garage ironically in a matter of hours.

The Next day at 11am I received a call that they had diagnosed the problem to Brake shoes in the back and a broken speedometer cable. They Quoted me $550 and offered nothing in the form of a discount to a loyal customer for 20 years for the coincidental braking of my speedometer cable. I also was told that its hard to find good work and that they were so busy up in the office and in the garage that they probably need to hire a new desk person because they are so scattered. Information that I DO NOT want to hear from my mechanic who I am trusting with the safety of myself and others. I expect that when I pay the high price for the hourly work of a "professional mechanic," I receive better quality work than if I had looked it up on Youtube and done the work myself. (something I have done a few times after a seemingly high quote) After 10-15 minutes on the phone, talking in circles, offering them advice on customer service and feeling like I was speaking with a scamming used car salesmen, I was told "It just sounds like you just want a freebee!" I knew then that this conversation was one that I was going to leave feeling ripped off and unsettled.

I told them to only do the Brake shoes because I have a long road trip coming up. When I got there, there was no mention of the situation, I assume because the owner was standing right there. No discount on labor was offered so I quietly paid and asked for a print out of my history of service so I could be done with this garage for good. Justin said, "Uh, i guess but thats going to take me, like, an hour! Do you want to come back in 20 minutes?" I said, "you know what, I will do it some other time," because I felt myself getting agitated, and I walked out. Before I could drive away, Justin walks out with the stack of history snap shots that he had just printed. *This embodies the sentiment of this Garage! An overstatement in the quote and meager service after the quote. Once I drove away, I turned up the music to mellow out a bit, and my speakers started shorting out, a problem that had never happened before.

My family has also been going to this garage for 20 years and 2 of the 4 will not be going back because of the bitter taste in their mouths every time we leave this "local" establishment. And I assure you that the rest of us will join the other at other Mechanics. We were hoping that a local business would try to take care of their long time customers with a bit more care than a garage that acts like they are the only one around.

*Side note: Checked my oil when I got my car back, because my mother warned me that when she had an oil change, they left her oil empty when she drove away. I opened my hood and notice that my oil was also bone dry. A curtesy check that is usually included, free of charge, during any procedure at jiffy lube or commercial garages alike. Even If you are not willing to knock off any labor costs, perhaps a courteous check of fluids, or anything to make me feel like they care at all about my feeling as a customer would be nice.

Any mention of this business to most around town,you will likely hear, "Mercer is the worst! Why did you even go there." I have been debating whether I even bring up the issue of my speaker to the garage again, in fear that they will talk me around in circle and have something else broken when I get my car back.

I guess its a "fool me once" situation, that I regret not driving the extra 30 minutes or more to switch mechanics years ago. I was assured that they were working very hard to improve the image of this business but it seems like things are ever worse than before.

*Check engine light is still on
*parking brake light is still on (they replaced parking brake last year)
*Bone dry oil reservoir
*Sound system mysteriously stopped performing after working perfectly fine before dropping my car off
*Speedometer still doesn't work
*Now I am just waiting to take it to another mechanic and see all of the thing that should have been done properly

You have lost my business, any any recommendation from myself, my family or any of my friends! Customer service is horrible and the garage seems to brake more things than the fixes.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 09:25 AM
Keaton E. on 05/20/2017
Keaton said they were easy to work with.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback