Review for Meyers Automotive
Chris S. on 05/27/2014
"simply wonderful experience!!!!!"
I have been taking my car to Meyers Automotive for ten years now. Every single time I am there it is a wonderful experience. I know my car is getting worked on by the best in the industry and I trust Meyers automotive with all there opinions on what I may need to have done in the future. The biggest thing about Meyers automotive that I can compliment on is the fact that they are fair priced and they do not try to take advantage of you when your car illiterate.. (ex. I took my car to another automotive place for an oil change and brake pads \rotors. One the guy told me it was going to be close to $400 and he found another $500 wrong with car. Needless to say I asked him if I could have my car back and I took it to Meyers automotive got it done for half the cost and they explained that the other parts on the car were minor and did not need to be done right away they could be done over time. So now the only place I will take my car is Meyers automotive!!!!!
Vehicle: Eagle Talon